[Q] Black Screen after Installing Font using (iFont) apk! Need Help Guys!

Search This thread

k1labban17120692

Mar 20, 2014
Running
www.facebook.com
Hello guys, I need some help with my CM Flare S100, last night I tried to change my font using an app (iFont) and then after installing and applying it reboot itself and then after I waited for like 2-3 minutes, I opened it up, and then the Problem is after the CM and Android boot animation shows up it turns into black screen, stuck in black screen. I also tried to wipe its data / factory reset, wipe cache, and reboot many times but it always comes back. What to do? Please Help! :crying: :crying:

P.S.
If you guys know what is the solution, then help me 'coz I need your help.

Mufrad

Hello guys, I need some help with my CM Flare S100, last night I tried to change my font using an app (iFont) and then after installing and applying it reboot itself and then after I waited for like 2-3 minutes, I opened it up, and then the Problem is after the CM and Android boot animation shows up it turns into black screen, stuck in black screen. I also tried to wipe its data / factory reset, wipe cache, and reboot many times but it always comes back. What to do? Please Help! :crying: :crying:

P.S.
If you guys know what is the solution, then help me 'coz I need your help.

Do you have a backup? Then restore or else just flash rom. Will be fine after that.

Mufrad

I do not know, I use Stock Recovery (Switch on + Volume up) is that so.. Sorry, I am newbie in android, can you help fix my problem? :(

Install cwm custom recovery from here:
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2057511
This is only a custom recovery, it will not fix your phone, it's a step towards fixing it.

What version of Android were you using? Asking because to tell you which rom to flash I will need to know which rom you had previously.

k1labban17120692

Mar 20, 2014
Running
www.facebook.com
Install cwm custom recovery from here:
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2057511
This is only a custom recovery, it will not fix your phone, it's a step towards fixing it.

What version of Android were you using? Asking because to tell you which rom to flash I will need to know which rom you had previously.

By the way thanks a lot! But I already fixed it through downloading and installing the v45 Custom Rom of Cherry Mobile Flare, thanks anyway :)