[Q] omnia 2 stuck at the align screen after hard reset help?

Search This thread

ksang

Mar 19, 2010
after hard reset omnia 2, prompt to align screen but keep looping at the same screen after doing the alignment. any way to bypass or solve this as i cant go into my phone now.

fits79

I have exactly the same problem with my samsung omnia ii after the OFFICIAL samsung kiss program mobile software update.

So what i must do to skip this screen alignment?

I already try the program "MSP_RemoteAlignment" but when i press the skip button it bring me the message "An error occured while trying to perform the operation" i have already installed the last samsung kiss program with that i do the software upgrade and the last "Windows mobile 6.1 greek 32bit" to my pc with windows 7 32bit starter

So can you please HELP me because i am HELPLESS...

A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR ANSWERS....

nunodamota

Feb 13, 2012
omnia 2

pls help meee, i try everthing and nothing happens,i have a samsung omnia II and i´m stock in screen alignment.help please.i try every, ceregeditor,remote screen alignment, ceregist, welcome.dat, everthing.please help me

manos_mand

Nov 6, 2012
nafpaktos
I have exactly the same problem with my samsung omnia ii after the OFFICIAL samsung kiss program mobile software update.

So what i must do to skip this screen alignment?

I already try the program "MSP_RemoteAlignment" but when i press the skip button it bring me the message "An error occured while trying to perform the operation" i have already installed the last samsung kiss program with that i do the software upgrade and the last "Windows mobile 6.1 greek 32bit" to my pc with windows 7 32bit starter

So can you please HELP me because i am HELPLESS...

A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR ANSWERS....

i can't get in RemoteAlignment.exe buase i need RAPI.dll
ypu know somthing for this?

spkraul

Nov 4, 2012
Naxos
Instal MSP in Win XP SP3 compatibility mood if youre using Win 7 or 8 then run it as an adminstrator after installation.

probably some parts of the ROM are corrupted. try to reflash ROM, not just hard reset.
Hard reset just calls the ROM already stored. if the ROM is corrupted so your phone will be the same. just reflash and enjoy no problems

jhschonewille

Mar 1, 2010
Ottawa
Alignment screen looping

Might be a bit late on this but for what it's worth.

I have ran into this problem several times (almost always winmo devices)
2 options have always worked,
1) start by pressing the center of the first (+) then on the rest (4 more +) aim slightly out of the center , 2nd upper left area of the +, 3rd lower left area of the +, 4th lower right of the+, 5th upper right of the +, make sure you keep the same dimensions (mirrored/flipped) on all 4 corners.

2) On phones that have the touch/lcd taped to the front face use a toothpick at a sharp angle pointed between screen and frame, with slight pressure scrape the perimeter of the screen/frame. this helps to remove goop/dirt causing poor screen alignment,
on units that have the touch taped to lcd (omnia II) disassemble and remove goop/dirt and tape from between both surfaces then if possible replace tape (sold on ebay) double sided carpet tape (walmart, any hardware store) works quite well.
ultimately the best solution is to disassemble the phone separate screen/lcd from frame clean both retape and reassemble.
Solution #1 will at least get you aligned and past this screen, although it may take several attempts using slightly different dimensions at least it will work.

jhschonewille

Mar 1, 2010
Ottawa
Screen alignment error

1) start by pressing the center of the first (+) then on the rest (4 more +) aim slightly out of the center , 2nd upper left area of the +, 3rd lower left area of the +, 4th lower right of the+, 5th upper right of the +, make sure you keep the same dimensions (mirrored/flipped) on all 4 corners.

2) On phones that have the touch/lcd taped to the front face use a toothpick at a sharp angle pointed between screen and frame, with slight pressure scrape the perimeter of the screen/frame. this helps to remove goop/dirt causing poor screen alignment,
on units that have the touch taped to lcd (omnia II) disassemble and remove goop/dirt and tape from between both surfaces then if possible replace tape (sold on ebay) double sided carpet tape (walmart, any hardware store) works quite well.
ultimately the best solution is to disassemble the phone separate screen/lcd from frame clean both retape and reassemble.
Solution #1 will at least get you aligned and past this screen, although it may take several attempts using slightly different dimensions at least it will work.

Last edited:

psa47

Jan 3, 2011

i dont find the thanks button, BIG THANKS to you