[App Request] Pandora with AVRCP

Search This thread

bronze

Aug 8, 2008
I was also interested in this for use with the MyFord Touch system in my car, but the instructions provided on that website, as posted, never worked for me. After a few hours of tinkering, I got it to work. Modified Pandora 1.7.1 APK is attached. Install via ADB

adb install -r pandora_1.7.1-avrcp-signed.apk

I did a quick test after install and it was forwarding the song info as expected. Enjoy!

Attachments

• pandora_1.7.1-avrcp-signed.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 553
Last edited:

CheetoDroid

Sep 12, 2010
I was also interested in this for use with the MyFord Touch system in my car, but the instructions provided on that website, as posted, never worked for me. After a few hours of tinkering, I got it to work. Modified Pandora 1.7.1 APK is attached. Install via ADB

I did a quick test after install and it was forwarding the song info as expected. Enjoy!

Any chance you could also fix Spotify ?
https://github.com/loganakamatsu/SpotifyAVRCP

Reactions: arathorn4

h3rnand3zz

Jan 4, 2013
Pandora 4.1 AVRCP\Unlimited Skips\No Ads

Attached is the modded APK Jleech330 had sent me with support for AVRCP and no ads and unlimited skips.

I have tested the application, and it does open and function, but I am not near my car so i can not test the AVRCP functions, but it should work.

NOTES:

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to use this Pandora apk file with no ads and unlimited skips; USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If Pandora bans your account for skipping too many songs, please do not try and hold me liable. Consider yourself warned.

DOWNLOAD:

Just Sharing!!!

arathorn4

Apr 23, 2013
So in laymen's terms ... Is this the normal Pandora app but tweaked to enable unlimited listening? It still functions the same as the app I have now?

dustbinge

May 14, 2010
I can confirm that AVRCP metadata is working fine with my car radio. Thanks H3rnand3zz!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I added avrcp to a 4.3 version with no ads & unlimited skips. Here you go.

Attached is the modded APK Jleech330 had sent me with support for AVRCP and no ads and unlimited skips.

I have tested the application, and it does open and function, but I am not near my car so i can not test the AVRCP functions, but it should work.

NOTES:

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to use this Pandora apk file with no ads and unlimited skips; USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If Pandora bans your account for skipping too many songs, please do not try and hold me liable. Consider yourself warned.

DOWNLOAD:

Just Sharing!!!
    I found a potential fix for meta data stream for Pandora but I have no idea how to apply this, here is the link for the patch: https://github.com/loganakamatsu/PandoraAVRCP any help would be greatly appreciated and may have a donation if confirmed working!

Any chance you could also fix Spotify ?
    https://github.com/loganakamatsu/SpotifyAVRCP