no way to root indian note3 neo, please help

Search This thread

leok810i

May 25, 2012
the most popular way on net to root note3 neo is

"Download and extract Odin to any folder on desktop or anywhere.
Now extract CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.zip file and you will get a CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.tar.md5 file.
Run Odin3 v3.09.exe as Administrator. Just right click on the file and select Run as administrator.
urn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and wait for few seconds to turn it on.
Press and hold Volume down and home buttons for sometime. After 2 seconds press and hold power button too. You will see a warning message. Press Volume UP button to boot in Download mode from where we will flash CF-Auto-Root tool.
Connect your device with USB and wait for a few seconds. In the message box which is in the bottom left, you will see a message Added!! If you didn't get the message, then please install USB Drivers from here.
In the section of AP, just select the CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.tar.md5 file.
Make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are the only boxes which are selected. If any other box is selected, please un-select it.
Hit the Start button to root your device and flash it.
You will see a PASS message in the message box and your device will be rebooted automatically.​"

n it doesnt work
rather it just stop at 30 percent & brick it

please give a actual root procedure that work for indian note 3 neo
ill b really thankful

i live in india n build no. is N750XXUANB3
please help

klaud004

Apr 9, 2014
somewhere out there

Now extract CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.zip file and you will get a CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.tar.md5 file.
Run Odin3 v3.09.exe as Administrator. Just right click on the file and select Run as administrator.
Press and hold Volume down and home buttons for sometime. After 2 seconds press and hold power button too. You will see a warning message. Press Volume UP button to boot in Download mode from where we will flash CF-Auto-Root tool.
Connect your device with USB and wait for a few seconds. In the message box which is in the bottom left, you will see a message Added!! If you didn't get the message, then please install USB Drivers from here.
In the section of AP, just select the CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.tar.md5 file.
Make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are the only boxes which are selected. If any other box is selected, please un-select it.
You will see a PASS message in the message box and your device will be rebooted automatically.​"

n it doesnt work

ill b really thankful

please help

your phone brick?
flash your stock firmware first the try it again.

shaktishekhar

Apr 10, 2012
Mumbai
sgatechwork.blogspot.in

n it doesnt work

ill b really thankful

please help

ikw d fix 4 it... do 1 thing remove ur battery... go to download mode 1st without connecting usb cable... when it will say press vol up to cont b4 press vol up insert the usb cable tn press vol up u will c that the com port will come without fail and if it still.fails tn fry check out ur driver pack or try flash it using linux OS like ubntu try it

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leok810i

May 25, 2012
ikw d fix 4 it... do 1 thing remove ur battery... go to download mode 1st without connecting usb cable... when it will say press vol up to cont b4 press vol up insert the usb cable tn press vol up u will c that the com port will come without fail and if it still.fails tn fry check out ur driver pack or try flash it using linux OS like ubntu try it

hi,
company fixed y mobile but go kexc counter to 1 so i dont think so they'll do t next time
i only have window 7 os
i think i have driver issue
so if u can please upload the driver & odin u used to root ur note3 neo, it'll be of great help

n please give the step by step procedure to root
i m a total noob for samsung device

klaud004

Apr 9, 2014
somewhere out there
hi,
company fixed y mobile but go kexc counter to 1 so i dont think so they'll do t next time
i only have window 7 os
so if u can please upload the driver & odin u used to root ur note3 neo, it'll be of great help

give me the variant of ur note 3 neo first.

shaktishekhar

Apr 10, 2012
Mumbai
sgatechwork.blogspot.in
hi,
i only have window 7 os

ya i will PM u

leok810i

May 25, 2012

Attachments

• tempFileForShare.jpg
    tempFileForShare.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 89

klaud004

Apr 9, 2014
somewhere out there
hi
i have attached the snapshots

ok you have the hexacore.
first you install the driver in your pc
then run odin as administrator.click pda.then choose sm-n750 tar file in your pc.
turn on usb debugging in you note3 neo.then powerdown your phone.now boot youre phone in download mode.
by pressing volune down.home button and power.
now conect youre phone into pc then wait till a blue color appear in the small box in the upper left of odin saying id: com(dont know if i remember that corectly)if not.try another usb port.
if its blue then click start.utill you see succes.

download http://goo.gl/zEeQcr

Last edited:

ndminh82

Apr 24, 2013
hanoi
I have SM-N750 with the same SOC and spec with your phone. It is using in Vietnam and rooted by the file: https://mega.co.nz/#!KccSnQwZ!C_kb6flVTrO5s0EyLNO_1Dx8m9XO-9_B3X_8-lMvVvs

It was rooted ok (use ODIN 3.0.7 or 3.0.9 and PDA button to choose the file). Unfortunatelly it has not any stable recovery up to now.

Note: If you connect to the laptop or PC first then start ODIN, ODIN must show the "added!" message. If not, trying to install Samsung mobile driver or/and Kies 2. Besides, download mode may be turn off and turn on again.