[App][XDA Exclusive][XDA PORTAL] PUB GFX+ Tool: XDA- #1 Gfx Tool for PUBG Mobile

Search This thread

Abhinandan Trilokia

Dec 2, 2012
trilokiainc.com

FEATURED ON XDA PORTAL
untitled.png

Check it out: Review/Tips/Benchmark result of our tool
Download PUB GFX+ Tool from the official and trusted source only.
FEATURES OF THIS APP:
featureaxd.png

Basic Graphics Settings:
1080 Resolution: Change the resolution of the game.
HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR graphics on low end devices.
Extreme FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
Style: Change graphics style setting.
Shadow:.Enable and disable shadow.
Shadow Quality: Select the shadow quality.
Shadow Resolution(Pixel): Change the size of shadow pixel.
4xMSAA: Enable and disable Anti Aliasing.
MSAA Level: Select the MSAA Level.
Anisotropy Level: Select the Anisotropic filtering(AF) level.

Miscellaneous Settings:
Graphics Rendering Level: Enhance the quality of graphics.
Detail Mode: Change the detail of graphics with different profiles.
Light Effects: Enable/disable light effects in game.
Save My Layout & Sensitivity Settings: Prevent resetting of game layout & sensitivity settings.

Advance Settings:
Zero Lag Mode + Battery Efficient: Optimized game configuration.
Graphic Profile: Now choose graphic according to RAM size.
Hardware-Accelerated Rendering: Enable support for VULKAN and OPENGL 3.1+.
GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.
Memory Boost: Boost up the game performance.
Smart widget: One touch to launch game without opening PUB Gfx+ app again and again.

Screenshots
pjimage-1.jpg

XDA Lab Link
Google Play: Free Version
Google Play:plus Version

What is the different between this(PUB GFX Tool:XDA ) and other version(PUB GFX Tool Free & PUB GFX+ Tool) available on Google Play
This is a XDA Exclusive version on the occasion of reaching the #1 rank in Top Paid Tool(India, Indonesia) and Top 10 (25+ country) among various categories . It has all the features of Plus version(Paid). This version doesn't contains any ADS or any useless permission. We developed this version to give back somethings to this wonderful community. We created a separated thread for this version to avoid the confusion. Note: XDA version package name(inc.trilokia.pubgfxtool.free) is same as free version so please before installing this version, uninstall the previous version.

Important Announcement (12/03/2020)
Important Announcement (16/05/2019)
Important Announcement (15/05/2019)
Important Announcement (04/03/2019)
Important Announcement (29/01/2019)

No Ban 99% safe Thanks to Battleye .
PUBG uses Battleye Anti cheat system....
Most of the time, Battleye reports the suspicious user and then suitable action is taken on them according to the game developer policy.
Please note that core functionality of Battleye is dependent on the the kernel level API's of Windows(OS) and Client-Server network.
Some points to note:
1) Due to Battleye Windows kernel level API limitation, Game is not released on Linux(such as Ubuntu etc)... and this functionality is not available on Android OS.
2) Client-Server networking is used for checking abnormal behaviors like speed hacks, unlimited health etc.
Changing graphics is normal behavior. You can also change it from game...
3) Some innocent user is also getting ban for no reason because of Battleye. Even on reddit and discord some user report ban for no reason(Just "Google" it)
4) PUBG mobile policy (about ban for graphics tool) is not updated yet*(Open PUBG mobile 1) Click on settings icon and then Customer service 2) Read Penalties(Directory for rule violations) ) Update: 28th of August,2018)
5) Till now, We haven't receive any ban report from our user...

So on Android it is safe.[/SIZE]

DISCLAIMER: Trilokia Inc. do not deny or confirm that our graphics tools may lead to ban. We will not take responsibility of anything that might happen to your account such as account suspension or account ban.

Thanks

Last edited:

vee_

Jan 23, 2017
The app works flawlessly, but as Crankiro previously said, I think there's a bug with the resolution choice because I initially set it to FHD and the HUD has clearly shrank. Then I tried to set it to HD and it came back to regular size.
Lastly, I think it would be really cool (if possible) to add a FPS tracker :cool:

walkwitmeinhel

Aug 11, 2012
Just bought it before even try lol

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

The app works flawlessly, but as Crankiro previously said, I think there's a bug with the resolution choice because I initially set it to FHD and the HUD has clearly shrank. Then I tried to set it to HD and it came back to regular size.
Lastly, I think it would be really cool (if possible) to add a FPS tracker :cool:
Yes i just want real time fps meter built in

Jun 22, 2018
App works great. The key to getting the perfect display settings is to either tweak all the settings yourself, keeping in mind that one doesn't try pushing the device too hard, or use the "zero lag + battery efficiency" option.

I am using LG G6 H870DS on Oreo, and I can testify that, HD+ resolution could be the perfect balancing point between the highest possible graphics, details, etc, and constant stable 25-35 fps.

However, the game will stutter ever so slightly when a bunch of players spawn, especially during the starting and jumping off the plane.

Great app!
Thank you so much!
Cheers!

Reactions: leonardoroza

jkyoho

Aug 4, 2011
toronto
HD+ res.
ZeroLag+Battrey eff.
profile: Balanced MAX FPS
OpenGL3.1+
opengl profile:Default

Pretty smooth and cap out 40FPS from this setting on my Oneplus 5T. good stuff, thanks op.

edit: one issue though, the "center aim dot color" reset to white color everytime restart the game, any hot fix?

Szighy

Dec 31, 2010
Graphically doesn't change anything, only resolution. If you select HDR graphics, actually it won't apply anything. It even looks worse than HD, which is default on my phone, deletes shadows, even though I set them to max...that's why you get 40 FPS...
I need some proof, because I believe that all what the app does is set graphics to medium with no shadows...

Ps: Galaxy S8+

Example for HDR graphics: you can see the trees when on the plane...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURED ON XDA PORTAL
    untitled.png

Check it out: Review/Tips/Benchmark result of our tool
    Download PUB GFX+ Tool from the official and trusted source only.
    FEATURES OF THIS APP:
    featureaxd.png

Basic Graphics Settings:
    1080 Resolution: Change the resolution of the game.
    HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR graphics on low end devices.
    Extreme FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
    Style: Change graphics style setting.
    Shadow:.Enable and disable shadow.
    Shadow Quality: Select the shadow quality.
    Shadow Resolution(Pixel): Change the size of shadow pixel.
    4xMSAA: Enable and disable Anti Aliasing.
    MSAA Level: Select the MSAA Level.
    Anisotropy Level: Select the Anisotropic filtering(AF) level.

Miscellaneous Settings:
    Graphics Rendering Level: Enhance the quality of graphics.
    Detail Mode: Change the detail of graphics with different profiles.
    Light Effects: Enable/disable light effects in game.
    Save My Layout & Sensitivity Settings: Prevent resetting of game layout & sensitivity settings.

Advance Settings:
    Zero Lag Mode + Battery Efficient: Optimized game configuration.
    Graphic Profile: Now choose graphic according to RAM size.
    Hardware-Accelerated Rendering: Enable support for VULKAN and OPENGL 3.1+.
    GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.
    Memory Boost: Boost up the game performance.
    Smart widget: One touch to launch game without opening PUB Gfx+ app again and again.

Screenshots
    pjimage-1.jpg

XDA Lab Link
    Google Play: Free Version
    Google Play:plus Version

What is the different between this(PUB GFX Tool:XDA ) and other version(PUB GFX Tool Free & PUB GFX+ Tool) available on Google Play
    This is a XDA Exclusive version on the occasion of reaching the #1 rank in Top Paid Tool(India, Indonesia) and Top 10 (25+ country) among various categories . It has all the features of Plus version(Paid). This version doesn't contains any ADS or any useless permission. We developed this version to give back somethings to this wonderful community. We created a separated thread for this version to avoid the confusion. Note: XDA version package name(inc.trilokia.pubgfxtool.free) is same as free version so please before installing this version, uninstall the previous version.

Important Announcement (12/03/2020)
    Important Announcement (16/05/2019)
    Important Announcement (15/05/2019)
    Important Announcement (04/03/2019)
    Important Announcement (29/01/2019)

No Ban 99% safe Thanks to Battleye .
    PUBG uses Battleye Anti cheat system....
    Most of the time, Battleye reports the suspicious user and then suitable action is taken on them according to the game developer policy.
    Please note that core functionality of Battleye is dependent on the the kernel level API's of Windows(OS) and Client-Server network.
    Some points to note:
    1) Due to Battleye Windows kernel level API limitation, Game is not released on Linux(such as Ubuntu etc)... and this functionality is not available on Android OS.
    2) Client-Server networking is used for checking abnormal behaviors like speed hacks, unlimited health etc.
    Changing graphics is normal behavior. You can also change it from game...
    3) Some innocent user is also getting ban for no reason because of Battleye. Even on reddit and discord some user report ban for no reason(Just "Google" it)
    4) PUBG mobile policy (about ban for graphics tool) is not updated yet*(Open PUBG mobile 1) Click on settings icon and then Customer service 2) Read Penalties(Directory for rule violations) ) Update: 28th of August,2018)
    5) Till now, We haven't receive any ban report from our user...

So on Android it is safe.[/SIZE]

DISCLAIMER: Trilokia Inc. do not deny or confirm that our graphics tools may lead to ban. We will not take responsibility of anything that might happen to your account such as account suspension or account ban.

Thanks
    Update: Finally Google developer's accepted my appeal (see attachment)
    PUB Gfx+ & free Tool will be back on Google Play.
    I have to rework on both apps. It will take time but don't worry I will try my best
    Thanks for your support. :)

I just downloaded this app from the play store. I changed some of the settings. I set the mode to HDR and Realistic view. I tapped on the "run game", then woaah! I loved the modifications; PUBG performs very well.

Yes we need XDA version update

Please Update The XDA version

Im pretty sure we all definitely want xda version to be updated.
    Thanks man for your great work

Yes we want xda version update

Yes we need xda version updated

Yes we want updated xda version :)

Who doesn't want XDA version update? Better to assume everyone does and see who doesn't

Everyone needs update

Which device you are using

Yes, we want an XDA version supporting 0.13.0.

Thank you in advance.

the only way to play pubg on oneplus 2 without lagging is with this app.thank you dev.

Sir we need xda version update badly. Release is ASAP. Your tool is the only too which made play pubg smoothly in my realme c2. I have tried all the gfx tools out there . Yours is the only working thing for my device. Please bring us the update soon sir

A little patience will bear a big fruit :D
    Just wait untill he checks weather there are bans for using the app and generalizing the XDA version of the app

Update is on the way.

What about Gamer GLTools Pro?
    No update available so far
    Releasing soon.................. check attached screenshots
    Update 19/06/2019: Sorry for the delay. Enjoy new PUB GFX update :)
    If you could add an in app update option for the XDA version it would be lot easier.
    Thank you for the good work you had helped so many like me :D
    Thanks for suggesting.

In PUBG Mobile's latest release notes (those regarding next update, coming this night), they state: "Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers"
    So, shoud we wait some kind of confirmation that is safe to continue using the tool?

New update say it will band account if you use any 3party apps mean,use of GFX will lead to band?

Dev should take a look at reddit pubgm sub today & check out the various threads mentioning the same & the user arguments for & against gfx tool because of the upcoming update patch notes & then we would like to hear your side of it.
    ?✌?

Will we be able to use gfx tool on this update ?

You can still use PUB Gfx tool.

Just look at their previous update patch notes.
    They always said they had fixed many bugs like Fps drop and other glitches but in real they are busy in other stuff like skins and promotion

Ban for graphic configuration is silly and on Android they simply can't do that.

I personally tested it and found no issue.

That why I delay the Google play update.
    Now Pub Gfx update for version 0.13.0 is available on Play store.

Let me know if you guys want xda version update or not ?

Please no more ban question, I'm fed up with it.
    Pub Gfx uses only those configuration that are already present in the game.......

Thanks
    App update info:

0.16.0 version is ready.
    Just waiting for new pubg mobile 0.12.5 update to make sure everything works well.
    A big surprise is waiting for all of you guys...
    Thank you for your support :)