Headphones best suited for Evo Shift?

Search This thread

dragonhart6505

Jun 20, 2010
Reading, PA
so every pair of headphones ive tried (about 8) seem to have a problem staying connected in the jack. ive had some cheapo $5 earbuds to trying out a friends Beats by Dre professional studio headset that he spent an ungodly amount on. i read somewhere that the slightly smaller jack on some headphones fit better in the port than others, actually snapping in place and not having disconnection problems like ive been.

i have 3 shifts and every one of them cant seem to keep the headphones from disconnecting and scaring the **** out of people i pass by on the street with my *RAWRAWRAWR* music while i fight to get the connection. any little tap dislodges them.

so are there any half decent, reasonably priced headphones at like Walmart or Target or Radioshack i can pick up that WORK with these damn phones?

thronnos

Apr 28, 2011
San Antonio
www.TheOrderGaming.net
I use the 40 dollar or whatever Phillips for Android earbuds. The ones that have the ear hook and mic. They sound nice for the money and are sturdy. As in I take a bus and walk a few miles everyday and they put up with me tossing them around.

Shifted from planet Namek

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
I used some old ones from my Touch Pro 2 days on the Shift. Also have some Panasonic Earbuds I hellua like.

dragonhart6505

Jun 20, 2010
Reading, PA
yea ill probably end up getting my 50/50 skullcrushers back when i get up the funds. loved the hell out of those beasty things! hope it ends up being worth it

Top Liked Posts