[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

Search This thread

1ucio

Nov 8, 2006
Hi,

Did anyone here encountered calender and contacts shutting down automatically when your are trying to edit some details or adding appt? :confused:

Zjoske

Aug 22, 2008
My calendar on the homescreen doesn't show all day appointments. Sometimes it does (only on the day itself, not in advance strangely enough), but most of the times they just don't show up. I've checked the "show all day events" button. Using the pre-release build on a Diamond

piero79

May 12, 2008
italy
sorry my friends...Can I have a theme inspired by the blackberry storm or bold for omnia with icons and wallpaper?

thank's very much

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:p

xILukasIx

Dec 14, 2008
Linz
Uhm... can anyone please send me the original qa_layouts.dat file?
Somehow mine got deleted and now MS doesn't work anymore...

mupper

Jan 23, 2009
I've finished making the big weather widget please backup your qa_layouts before using the one i provided otherwise if you change you mind and decide to go back to the original small widget you won't be able to.

ms3a.jpg

ms3s.jpg

I need this Black Theme *g*

Thx for your great Weather Applet

erichkooi

Nov 10, 2008
Hi,
Anyone know how to adjust "Device Lock" function to lock and also display off instantly without waiting for 30 seconds?

Indiant

Sep 25, 2008
doesn't work for me...

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\

Add new key -> :WIRELESSMNGR

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\:WIRELESSMNGR\

String name - (Default), String - Wireless
String name - Wireless, String - Normal

3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\

Add new key -> 13 ( 12 is task manager )

4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\13\

String name - (Default), String - (value not set)
DWORD name - ManageFavs, DWORD Data - 0
String name - Name, String - :WIRELESSMNGR
String name - Text, String - Wireless

Mobile Sheell Freeze
:confused:

It is working, but you need to edit step 4 like this:

4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\13\

String name - Name, String - WIRELESSMNGR

Romzfreak

Jan 6, 2009
Hi,

yes it is working if you want you can change wirelessmngr to profiles, or add maybe a 14th panel.

It is working, but you need to edit step 4 like this:

String name - Name, String - WIRELESSMNGR

the only problem is, both screens (wirelessmngr and profiles) have no "back" button to change this:

Edit your layout.dat
wirelessmngr/profiles.xml and find:

<Layers>
<Layer Name="Background" Dialog="PopupBackgrd"/>
<Layer/>
</Layers>

and change it to:

<Layers>
<Layer Name="Background" Dialog="PopupBackgrd"/>
<Layer/>
<Layer Name="Menu" Dialog="MenuBar2"/>
</Layers>

Now the screens have a menubar.

CU

issybel

Jan 1, 2009
Sydney
I need this Black Theme *g*

Thx for your great Weather Applet

mupper;
You need to do everything manually so if you know how to play around with the registry let me know and i'll give you the files and show the steps needed for the registry ,sorry i don't have the cab.

ms3a.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Ryjon90

Apr 24, 2009
I must first say I am very impressed and pleased with the work you guys have all been doing. I am wondering if someone is working or has worked on setting up previews of text messages and emails so you do not need to launch the entire application to see that you received a short text message? I am not sure how this could be done... but my mind is envisioning something like the appointments widget and screen... where it just keeps track of the newest or last few messages. If something like this is already available, sorry for the repeat post and if someone could please direct me to that, that would be awesome!

aquinoq

Mar 4, 2008
I've finished making the big weather widget please backup your qa_layouts before using the one i provided otherwise if you change you mind and decide to go back to the original small widget you won't be able to.

ms3a.jpg

ms3s.jpg

Hi issybel, I like your 2nd theme (dark red/bourdon). This is very nice and clear-cut. Is this come-at-able?

Gibbs

Feb 1, 2008
Tricks : Overview !

Other soft for the SMS ?
Go to: HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX
Change key 1 (default : Tmail) with your soft
> for exemple SMS-Chat : "\ Program Files \ VITO \ SMS-Chat \ SMSChat.exe"
Don't forget the "

This hack is working great on my xperia, after I made a few modifications to the above code. Here's what I did to make it work:

Change the code to :"\ProgramFiles\VITO\SMS-Chat\SMSChat.exe" (no spaces)

key 0 should also be changed to "SMSCHAT"

So, the first page can be changed to:

Other soft for SMS ?
Go to: HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX
Change key 1 (default : Tmail) with your soft
> for example SMS-Chat : "\ProgramFiles\VITO\SMS-Chat\SMSChat.exe"
Change key 0 (default : TMAIL) to your soft
> for example - "SMSCHAT"
Don't forget the "

Last edited:

wahooza

Nov 13, 2008
is there a way to disable landscape mode for SPB mobile shell 3.0?

its so slow that i wnat SPB to run only in portrait mode.

awurzer

Dec 16, 2008
Hi,

If anybody wants to kill the start taskbar and have full screen, just put this little app in (\Windows\StartUp folder).

This does not work w/ the samsung epix 320x320. i might be doing something wrong but i have been unsuccessful. was hoping this would work for me, need all i can w 320x320.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I know this post is old, but does anyone still have this full screen weather widget? I can't find the download link anywhere :(
    Try looking through the themes in post#6 of this thread. Im not sure whether its in there but its your best shot.

Mark.