Search This thread

Gandalf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
Last Updated :- January 13th, 2016

Check official nightlies here - https://dl.omnirom.org/

Officially Supported Devices

Feel free to PM or post in here with a link to your thread for unofficial / official

I will be going through and verifying these threads for activity

Old and Not Confirmed Links to Official and/or Unofficial Builds:

Nexus Devices

Samsung Devices

HTC Devices

Sony Devices

LG Devices

Asus Devices

Oppo Devices

Motorola Devices

Acer Devices

Huawei

Last edited:

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Oh, are people releasing builds? Didn't think we were at that stage yet! Sweet.

Still trying to get mine booting...!

draggehn

Jul 26, 2013
California
Any release for grouper yet? Saw one in the Nexus 7 Android Development forum, but it failed to flash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
ha ha ..we have a build for Nexus 7 2013 (flo/deb) and LG Optimus 4X HD (p880) already

No I mean I thought the devs wanted people to wait for releases until more stuff was settled...

I slogged my way through the build errors on my device... seems some display thing is preventing it from booting. Or something in the RAMdisk I spose - it's just not booting, and there is no adb :(

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
What about, what about...

C'mon guys this is xda-developers. If you want to build, have at it! We're here to help.

But endless "what about my device" posts are really quite useless. Either build it yourself, or wait patiently until someone does.

I know, I'm asking too much aren't I.....

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
What about, what about...

C'mon guys this is xda-developers. If you want to build, have at it! We're here to help.

But endless "what about my device" posts are really quite useless. Either build it yourself, or wait patiently until someone does.

I know, I'm asking too much aren't I.....

Where in the world did the thanks button go...

I9000 and I9100, along with any other Samsung device with unified recovery and kernel in a single image (without the FOTAKernel trick used on Sonys), are going to need some significant rework of the recovery build process. Until building TWRP on userdebug builds is fixed, these devices will only be usable if you create an eng build.

So it'll probably be at least a week or two before any of the "single unified kernel" Samsungs can be worked on as there are some nasty blockers we need to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts