[Theme][EB01][DL30] 420-Myst v2.5 *BIG update*

Search This thread

kenesis

Jan 2, 2011
Trying something new this time around. It's a green and transparent theme with a good old stoner charm. I worked quite hard on it, and it's finally out of its early stages. If you have any suggestions or comments let me know as i'm open to changing it.:D I realize many people are too "chicken" to rock this theme so dl clean green if your afraid your momma/boss/partner is gonna see.

Update 2.5: update and a half for ya (sort of.. lol). got rid of pulldown icon text, also slimmed the header where the icons reside. Changed the leaf pattern to one central leaf. Got less lazy and updated screenshots. And the clean green base makes it fresh.

Update 2: skipped right over this because this next update was intense/

Update 1: now uses clean green as base theme. cleans and brightens it up a bit and adds green themed apps:) again thanks nitsuj17 and the creator of revolution.

If you don't like it, then check out these:
Bloody-Myst
Transparent-Myst
Clean Green Myst
Purple-Myst

EB01 dl:420 myst 2.5 eb01

dl30: 420-Myst Download:420 myst v2.5

snap20110420_042038.png

snap20110420_042051.png

snap20110420_042025.png

snap20110205_152239.png

Thanks guys, hope you like it and keep t0kin

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for your mistakes/mishaps/misfortunes/foolishness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitepaint

mindtrip1016

Apr 19, 2008
I like the green alot. Was actually hoping for a theme just like the Myst v4, but with green instead of blue.

I'd actually use this theme if it were business oppropriate.

kenesis

Jan 2, 2011
I like the green alot. Was actually hoping for a theme just like the Myst v4, but with green instead of blue.

Yeah i figured this wasn't approriate in most situations... ill make a clean green one in a bit. This was just for fun :p proof of concept for the extreme people. Hang tight itll be out soonn

Reactions: mindtrip1016

exnihilo

Oct 7, 2010
Here's an excellent boot animation to go along with this. It's a play on HTC, instead it's THC with a cannabis leaf.

custom boot animation of a floating weed leaf with a thc logo. Made by my mate Budda and compiled by me just for fun.

Preview:

download link :
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwfkvny8erwoqqs

other sizes :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=7539390#post7539390

(This is not a flashable .zip you have to push it through adb or use root explorer for now)

Heres a freebie wallpaper :
source: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=748578

I'm also working on a boot logo [to replace the SAMSUNG prior to Android boot]
and have a custom background image I'll share if anyone has any interest

4/20 is coming up!

Peace ;D

SimmonsInHD

Feb 21, 2011
I must be dumb, but I'm lost. I just rooted my fascinate and want to install this theme...I read the beginners guide, but i'm still lost. What do I need to do to install this theme? Like I said, it's already rooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trying something new this time around. It's a green and transparent theme with a good old stoner charm. I worked quite hard on it, and it's finally out of its early stages. If you have any suggestions or comments let me know as i'm open to changing it.:D I realize many people are too "chicken" to rock this theme so dl clean green if your afraid your momma/boss/partner is gonna see.

Update 2.5: update and a half for ya (sort of.. lol). got rid of pulldown icon text, also slimmed the header where the icons reside. Changed the leaf pattern to one central leaf. Got less lazy and updated screenshots. And the clean green base makes it fresh.

Update 2: skipped right over this because this next update was intense/

Update 1: now uses clean green as base theme. cleans and brightens it up a bit and adds green themed apps:) again thanks nitsuj17 and the creator of revolution.

If you don't like it, then check out these:
    Bloody-Myst
    Transparent-Myst
    Clean Green Myst
    Purple-Myst

EB01 dl:420 myst 2.5 eb01

dl30: 420-Myst Download:420 myst v2.5

snap20110420_042038.png

snap20110420_042051.png

snap20110420_042025.png

snap20110205_152239.png

Thanks guys, hope you like it and keep t0kin

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for your mistakes/mishaps/misfortunes/foolishness.
    Poke Smot :D ..... very creative.

Yeah i figured this wasn't approriate in most situations... ill make a clean green one in a bit. This was just for fun :p proof of concept for the extreme people. Hang tight itll be out soonn