[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB17 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

MasterColdSoul

May 27, 2010
Anyone have a non-hot file host for these files? The whole one file every 30 minutes blows when your computer restarts half way through a download. A attempt to download on 3g through my phone failed as well.

starnostar

Apr 15, 2009
Is there even the remote chance of a kernel repackaged /w cwm soon or is that not possible without kernel source?...the only thing holding me back...

Could we just mobile Odin el29 rogue kernel if we want to go back? Has anyone tested mobile Odin with fb17 yet?

I won't be around a computer till later tonight and I'm getting antsy....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

NORCALkID

Jun 23, 2011
Does anyone know if we can restore apps with data through titanium backup with this rom? Or would there be a conflict because I was running gingerbread before?

Im not too sure with Titanium Backup but i was able to use appextractor from the android market which takes apks and data from your cwm backups and i was able to get back my games and other non system apps

chunology

Jan 6, 2011
Is there even the remote chance of a kernel repackaged /w cwm soon or is that not possible without kernel source?...the only thing holding me back...

Could we just mobile Odin el29 rogue kernel if we want to go back? Has anyone tested mobile Odin with fb17 yet?

Devs were able to repack leaked kernels with recovery so I believe it is possible without source.

jdmtsx

Sep 3, 2009
Anyone have a non-hot file host for these files? The whole one file every 30 minutes blows when your computer restarts half way through a download. A attempt to download on 3g through my phone failed as well.

I have stock rooted fb17 that I could mirror from my box account if Calkulin would allow.

Either chris41g or steady are guys that repack kernels....so i'm not sure when thats going to happen. shabby was saying that he had steady working on something which might mean he is working on cwm integration. As a said previously you can do a restore if you flash a cwm in odin. I flashed fb17 via odin and its awesome!:D

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
So if we try this and want to go back to gingerbread till its more polished can we just odin one of sfhubs packages and then restore one of our backups?

lexvdub1

Dec 5, 2010
Philly
I heard QB say that he couldn't get a lock on his GPS, can anyone else confirm this.

(on the new video he just posted, where he's testing the EL29 vs FB15)

jeffek

Jan 21, 2011
damn calk i cant keep up with you

in the course of today
we have had the odin ics
then the cwm ics
now the rooted cwm ics

lol . i wonder if i should wait another hour for the kernel with recovery :)

kidding aside . you are def not slacking today and we all apreciate it

ElAguila

Mar 12, 2007
San Antonio
jdmtsx thanks for the info, beatit327 I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Caulk, this is the rom only and not the modem so it shouldn't cause the jig to not work, is this correct?

Top Liked Posts