AOKP Themes?

Search This thread

jtsrtr13

Sep 20, 2011
I know the ROM is still being tweaked, but what kind of work is left to be done before the themers can really tear into AOKP? (I'm kinda looking at some of the "higher ups" of the Inc2 community here......Knipp, Tylerlawhon, PacerguyDon)

I'm not really looking for a full theme at this point, but I've seen some for other devices and I think some color choices other than the ICS standard blue would be kickass.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not trying to be pushy or to rush the Devs and Themers of this glorious community....just ready for some bacon. Lulz.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

Reactions: Linch89

HypostaticOnion

I love how out of the "higher ups" you chose me, someone who knows nothing about this lol. Although, I feel honored that I'm considered to be lumped on with this group by someone. Sorry I can't help with themes, like I said I know absolutely nothing about theming, but I'm sure some well come along.

Sent From My Mikrunny'd Superphone Using Magic (TapaTalk 2 Beta 5)

jtsrtr13

Sep 20, 2011
I included you in the list because you talk to a couple of the devs fairly often and I've noticed you try and get your feet wet with some things.

Maybe I should have said "insiders" instead...? Anywho....guess its back to the waiting game ;)

Reactions: HypostaticOnion

HypostaticOnion

I included you in the list because you talk to a couple of the devs fairly often and I've noticed you try and get your feet wet with some things.

Maybe I should have said "insiders" instead...? Anywho....guess its back to the waiting game ;)

Lol ok thanks. I guess that works haha.

jtsrtr13

Sep 20, 2011
First off let me apologize if I get some things wrong.....I don't know a lot about theming so some of my terminology could be wrong.

I don't really think I'm looking for a full theme as far as themed apps and custom animations....just color options as far as framework ( I think) goes. Like on AOKP you can change the clock and battery bar colors, but not the battery icon itself. Small things like this and maybe changing some colors on select icons. I know most of this could probably be done in either ZipThemer or MetaMorph, but these days I don't really get the time to sit down and commit to learning from scratch :(

HypostaticOnion

First off let me apologize if I get some things wrong.....I don't know a lot about theming so some of my terminology could be wrong.

I don't really think I'm looking for a full theme as far as themed apps and custom animations....just color options as far as framework ( I think) goes. Like on AOKP you can change the clock and battery bar colors, but not the battery icon itself. Small things like this and maybe changing some colors on select icons. I know most of this could probably be done in either ZipThemer or MetaMorph, but these days I don't really get the time to sit down and commit to learning from scratch :(

I know there are some themes from AOKP for the gnex, maybe someone could port them.

urhos

Sep 8, 2011
Here are two wallpapers that look great with the ICS theme / aokp. Enjoy.

Attachments

• wallpaper_629997973.jpg
    wallpaper_629997973.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 165
  • wallpaper-384470.jpg
    wallpaper-384470.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 145

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
I know there are some themes from AOKP for the gnex, maybe someone could port them.

There was the one I was running. But I found out it broke the phone app. That was the only bug...I could port it. But the guy said he would create a thread here.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

PacerguyDon

Mar 15, 2011
Boise
Hmm... Thanks for including me, but A themer I'm not. I've made boot animations, but that's about the extent of my building abilities.
Now, what I would like to have in an Aokp theme would be something like what I've got on my phone now using CM9 and Ics Reloaded...

I'm tired of the Ics Blue look, so went more for the monochrome look. Now just to dull out the icons :cool:

Last edited:

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
I ran this them for a day before I found out it broke the phone app. Should just be as simple as unzipping the theme and putting our phone apk in there instead. Its a good theme.

If you run this please don't post in that thread as our device isn't supported. He is working on the issues already to support our phone.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1550926
Dear Inc2 owners..

Read the op BEFORE you POST, or start a NEW THREAD about a topic that has already been discussed.

btw..

su
killall drmserver

Reactions: Linch89 and prenedo

prenedo

Mar 22, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Cool. Thanks for the link knipp... Looks like a clean theme, although my eyes are starting to hate the color blue. Between this and my TFP all i see is ICS blue; I need some red or green :D Can't wait for CM9 theme engine to start working and some of our great devs to theme ICS roms...

jtsrtr13

Sep 20, 2011
Hmm... Thanks for including me, but A themer I'm not. I've made boot animations, but that's about the extent of my building abilities.
Now, what I would like to have in an Aokp theme would be something like what I've got on my phone now using CM9 and Ics Reloaded...

I'm tired of the Ics Blue look, so went more for the monochrome look. Now just to dull out the icons :cool:

I wasn't trying to give anyone any titles they didn't want haha. Again, the people I named were just three that I've seen involved in almost all of the development threads, and you guys seem to know way more about our device's hardware than I do. Given this, I just figured you guys would be able to tell me more than the general public here on XDA could.

Pacerguy: Nice looking setup you've got there. I've been using ICS Reloaded alongside Apex launcher on Aero's CM9 ROM ever since you posted the link and recommended. Couldn't be happier with the amount of customization options it gives until we have a complete CM build.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ran this them for a day before I found out it broke the phone app. Should just be as simple as unzipping the theme and putting our phone apk in there instead. Its a good theme.

If you run this please don't post in that thread as our device isn't supported. He is working on the issues already to support our phone.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1550926
    Dear Inc2 owners..

Read the op BEFORE you POST, or start a NEW THREAD about a topic that has already been discussed.

btw..

su
    killall drmserver
    I know the ROM is still being tweaked, but what kind of work is left to be done before the themers can really tear into AOKP? (I'm kinda looking at some of the "higher ups" of the Inc2 community here......Knipp, Tylerlawhon, PacerguyDon)

I'm not really looking for a full theme at this point, but I've seen some for other devices and I think some color choices other than the ICS standard blue would be kickass.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not trying to be pushy or to rush the Devs and Themers of this glorious community....just ready for some bacon. Lulz.

What are you looking for?

I've themed ICS before..