I am indian note tab 8000 user . I want too reinstall jellybean version of samsung of

Search This thread

sbdanish911

Oct 7, 2013
chakwal
Resent I install new leeked kitkat version
And now I want to install back original jellybean version in my tab
So how can I downgrad my tab from kitkat to jellybean

Bro u must ask questions in question answer forums in this way u can get help more easily

lets come to the problem u cant use odin on pc becuase your bootloader is now locked so i suggest that u use mobile odin to flash it

mobile odin require your note 10.1 to be rooted to you should root it before proceeding

u can download proper firmware of your note 10.1 from sam mobile web site just down load it copy your rom in external sd card select appropriate options from mobile odin app and then flash it after flash is completed just open recovery by pressing power + up button while the tablet is booting and clear data and clear cache after that ur note will be downgraded to 4.1.2 and u will be good to go

backup ur data cuz this is going to clear everythig

yoursunil

Aug 20, 2011
my tab is not rooted. I downgrad my tab,will it do work proper?
some where I read that downgrade is not possible
please I need confirmation that it will not do any damege on my tab

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sbdanish911

Oct 7, 2013
chakwal
my tab is not rooted. I downgrad my tab,will it do work proper?
some where I read that downgrade is not possible
please I need confirmation that it will not do any damege on my tab

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Well search the forums and do a quick google there are plenty of guides to root your tablet also Downgrade of Bootloader is not possible otherwise rest of firmware can be downgraded and 4.1.2 has no trouble working with the new bootloader i my self downgraded via mobile odin and it is working fine.

Also i have compiled a simple guide on how to use mobile odin see if it helps you here u go

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53645274