[ROM] v5.1.1 GamerROM 5 Limited Edition v2.1.5 For SPH-L720 Sprint Released: 6/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

g7755725

Nov 27, 2014
Derby, KS
cyberdevdevelopment.boards.net
10941383_381328832038757_1379403654778486466_n.jpg

Welcome an update is finally here and ready to install the new version includes new performance improvements and fixes

CHANGELOG IS WITH THE LINK CLICK THE LINK AND CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD WILL BE SHOWN.

What's Broken:

NOTE: there will be things not working or just broken if you experience these keep reporting them even if alreasy reported them, tgese issues will eventually be fixed and takes time to fix

Features:
* Full FREE Services and Connectivity with Our Online Cloud Services

* Authenticate Your Google Account using Outlr Online Servers To Use your Google Account with our modded Account Apps For Online Gaming

* Instant Boot ups

* Easily be able to Change the Density of the OS

* New Tool called System Update to easily install OTA Updates

* You can change how the CPU Processes Information eqally or dynamically after enabling developer options

* Run The OS and Apps/Games up 50fps

* Fast Downloading And Uploading Modules

* Ipv6 and ipv4 Support accross multiplatform services and also UPNP ipv4 and ipv6 support amd much more

WARNING: this update will not format your internal storage.

NOTE FOR THEMERS: now developers who are experienced with theming can update or build their cm themes for lollipop or this rom enjoy developing

Development Status: Active

Note: this rom has a gapps package in the flasher witch means the flasher intalls to os first with no gapps, then it access a folder named "gapps" to flash the package next so you dont have to, its a minimal package and we did it like that so it doesnt infinge googles terms with Cyanogenmod.

Im also Cyberdev i just signed up on xda with google login cause i forgot the password and email password to it.

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE:
Samsung_Galaxy_S4_logo.svg.png

Donate Now

Insallation Instructions:
Code:
[B]instructions:

Using TWRP?

Reboot into your Recovery by holding the vol up and holding it while turning the phone on.

Step 1: go to the tab called "Wipe" and click Manual Wipe

Step 2: format the folliwing partitions 

* /cache

* /data

* /system

* Dalvik-Cache

Step 3: go to the tab called "Install" and pick the storage unit you have this rom placed in and click the zip

Step 4: once you clicked the the rom slide the bar to the right to accept install and the rom will install

Step 5: once it says done click the "Reboot System" tab and done setup your phone after it boots

Using CWM OR CWM TOUCH?

Instructions:

Step 1: reboot into your recovery by pressing and holding the vol up button while turning the phone on

Step 2: niw your in recovery go to "Mounts & Storage" and format the following partitions

* /data

* /cache

* /system

* /boot (the does a clean kernel wipe for tye new kernel the flasher will install to)

Step 3: then go to the main menu and go to the option says "Advance" and wipe the following partition

* Wipe Dalvik-Cache

Step 4: now go to the main menu and click install zip abd click werever your rom is in and click it

Step 5: click yes to install and it will install the rom once done go to the main menu and click reboot and setup your phone after full boot[/B]
View Our New Kauncher Below, to view more screnshots go to the SCREENSHOTS Tab:

603760_411562392348734_9101694583145028823_n.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
GamerROM OS, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
g7755725
Source Code: https://github.com/g7755725/cyanogenmod-12.1/blob/master/kernel

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.8.3
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-04
Beta Release Date: 2015-04-15

Created 2015-04-01
Last Updated 2015-05-04

Contributors
g7755725
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_jfltespr

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v2.1.5
Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-05-09
Last Updated 2015-06-06

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-56-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-56-51.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 4,799
  • Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-56-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-56-57.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 4,939
  • Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-57-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-57-04.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 4,812
  • Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-57-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-06-16-57-23.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 4,905
Last edited by a moderator:

lootbooper

Mar 26, 2015
Figured id try it out. Running great so far, boots up fast! GPS is working, i have not yet been able to try IR remote.
Only problem i encountered was flashing xposed arm. Which has worked for me on CM nightlies and AICP.

Thank you! Excited mainly to see battery life. Which has been a problem for me on other LP roms.

Reactions: g7755725

g7755725

Nov 27, 2014
Derby, KS
your welcome

Figured id try it out. Running great so far, boots up fast! GPS is working, i have not yet been able to try IR remote.
Only problem i encountered was flashing xposed arm. Which has worked for me on CM nightlies and AICP.

Thank you! Excited mainly to see battery life. Which has been a problem for me on other LP roms.

Well xposed isnt v5.1 compatible yet, but if you see any bugs feel free to report them and thanks and enjoy

Reactions: lootbooper

g7755725

Nov 27, 2014
Derby, KS
enjoy

Ah, I was not aware. Guess i need to read more. No biggie though, this rom is stupid fast i can deal without it. :good:

Yea saw a xda yputube video that he said it isnt yet compatible but its getting there also im thinking of having it do muti rendring with all the cpu cores for better performance and im thinking if zipaligning my rom to make it even better

lootbooper

Mar 26, 2015
Yea saw a xda yputube video that he said it isnt yet compatible but its getting there also im thinking of having it do muti rendring with all the cpu cores for better performance and im thinking if zipaligning my rom to make it even better

Playing around with things more ive noticed a bit of lag in transitions, animations of menus and such. Opening the dialer is a big one. Almost like things are opening faster than it can keep up with, if that makes sense.

lootbooper

Mar 26, 2015
Funny i havent tested it until now, It crashes when making or recieving a call. Connects, but no sound then reboots.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Hi, Thank you for your contributions. The link you provide for source is not source...it is just another thread on another forum.
Please provide kernel source link as required by GPLv2 and XDA requirements.
Thanks
FNSM

g7755725

Nov 27, 2014
Derby, KS
In the future do that before posting[emoji1] I'm just trying to be helpful because it makes you look bad when you don't have everything ready when it's posted. Have a great day!

SKNur2l.jpg

Well im sure enough the rom explains utself in time but i ant to hwve enough features inckuded before posting a featue list so the rom doesnt sound boring and lame

Reactions: bilgerryan

lootbooper

Mar 26, 2015
flashed new version, still having problems with phone calls. I can hit answer but get silence, screen goes black then have to hold power to reboot. Does this have anything to do with modem? Im getting 3/4g data like normal. On the plus side, everything is more smooth than previous version so glad to see some improvement :good:

g7755725

Nov 27, 2014
Derby, KS
flashed new version, still having problems with phone calls. I can hit answer but get silence, screen goes black then have to hold power to reboot. Does this have anything to do with modem? Im getting 3/4g data like normal. On the plus side, everything is more smooth than previous version so glad to see some improvement :good:

Maybe try flsshing a new modem but everything will be eventually fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    10941383_381328832038757_1379403654778486466_n.jpg

Welcome an update is finally here and ready to install the new version includes new performance improvements and fixes

CHANGELOG IS WITH THE LINK CLICK THE LINK AND CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD WILL BE SHOWN.

What's Broken:

NOTE: there will be things not working or just broken if you experience these keep reporting them even if alreasy reported them, tgese issues will eventually be fixed and takes time to fix

Features:
    * Full FREE Services and Connectivity with Our Online Cloud Services

* Authenticate Your Google Account using Outlr Online Servers To Use your Google Account with our modded Account Apps For Online Gaming

* Instant Boot ups

* Easily be able to Change the Density of the OS

* New Tool called System Update to easily install OTA Updates

* You can change how the CPU Processes Information eqally or dynamically after enabling developer options

* Run The OS and Apps/Games up 50fps

* Fast Downloading And Uploading Modules

* Ipv6 and ipv4 Support accross multiplatform services and also UPNP ipv4 and ipv6 support amd much more

WARNING: this update will not format your internal storage.

NOTE FOR THEMERS: now developers who are experienced with theming can update or build their cm themes for lollipop or this rom enjoy developing

Development Status: Active

Note: this rom has a gapps package in the flasher witch means the flasher intalls to os first with no gapps, then it access a folder named "gapps" to flash the package next so you dont have to, its a minimal package and we did it like that so it doesnt infinge googles terms with Cyanogenmod.

Im also Cyberdev i just signed up on xda with google login cause i forgot the password and email password to it.

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE:
    Samsung_Galaxy_S4_logo.svg.png

Donate Now

Insallation Instructions:
    Code:
    [B]instructions:

Using TWRP?

Reboot into your Recovery by holding the vol up and holding it while turning the phone on.

Step 1: go to the tab called "Wipe" and click Manual Wipe

Step 2: format the folliwing partitions 

* /cache

* /data

* /system

* Dalvik-Cache

Step 3: go to the tab called "Install" and pick the storage unit you have this rom placed in and click the zip

Step 4: once you clicked the the rom slide the bar to the right to accept install and the rom will install

Step 5: once it says done click the "Reboot System" tab and done setup your phone after it boots

Using CWM OR CWM TOUCH?

Instructions:

Step 1: reboot into your recovery by pressing and holding the vol up button while turning the phone on

Step 2: niw your in recovery go to "Mounts & Storage" and format the following partitions

* /data

* /cache

* /system

* /boot (the does a clean kernel wipe for tye new kernel the flasher will install to)

Step 3: then go to the main menu and go to the option says "Advance" and wipe the following partition

* Wipe Dalvik-Cache

Step 4: now go to the main menu and click install zip abd click werever your rom is in and click it

Step 5: click yes to install and it will install the rom once done go to the main menu and click reboot and setup your phone after full boot[/B]
    View Our New Kauncher Below, to view more screnshots go to the SCREENSHOTS Tab:

603760_411562392348734_9101694583145028823_n.jpg

Contributors
    g7755725
    Source Code: https://github.com/g7755725/cyanogenmod-12.1/blob/master/kernel

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.8.3
    Stable Release Date: 2015-05-04
    Beta Release Date: 2015-04-15

Created 2015-04-01
    Last Updated 2015-05-04

Contributors
    g7755725
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_jfltespr

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.1.5
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-05-09
    Last Updated 2015-06-06
    A feature list would be nice too

SKNur2l.jpg
    A feature list would be nice too

SKNur2l.jpg

Feature list gis coming soon want to get my rom mostly in order first
    Hi, Thank you for your contributions. The link you provide for source is not source...it is just another thread on another forum.
    Please provide kernel source link as required by GPLv2 and XDA requirements.
    Thanks
    FNSM
    Awesome... look forward to this :D