[APP] [2.3.3+] Xender, Share and Transfer App | Cross OS transfer | Phone-PC connect

Search This thread

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014
Xender, Share and Transfer App
Version 3 !!!!!!

lWC3Tt1.png

Xender is one of the fastest and easiest sharing app on the planet, who need other app if you have the best one?
Your friend using iPhone? No worries!! Xender support Cross OS Transfer
Oh you want to transfers file from your PC? Absolutely! You can easily transfer anything without any size limitation ( if you know what i mean :cool: )

W1bFC2X.jpg

New Update v3.0.0521
New language Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese
Brand new UI with material design.
Connect PC function IS BACK WOHOOOOOOO !!!!!
Connect to your pc with HOTSPOT !!
Improvements and bug fixes.

JU3P3Yg.png
RBqTWyu.png

Highlight
Incredibly fast, Transfer speed up to 8Megabyte per second
You can literary send anything you want
User Friendly
No Wi-Fi Router required
Connect PC with phone Hotspot

Features
Cross OS support (Android - iOS)
*Slide* You should try this feature which can transfer pictures by sliding the picture between phones
Shake to send - send files by literary tossing the files to others
Transfer data between PC - Phone and Phone - PC
One Button to switch the interface
More cool features coming soon :highfive:

Introduction Video

Achievement

10+ Million times Downloaded Worldwide

What's new in ver 3
ALL New Material Design
Connect PC is back with more functions
Connect PC via Phone Hotspot
Bug fixes
Top 10 transferred via xender
And else :D

DOWNLOAD NOW

Ps: we are also available on iTunes app store ;)

Support us!

questions, feedback and suggestions is very welcome, we apreciate your time and support ;)
If you have apple devices and want to try Xender, please search "Xender" on app store.
We sure you're having a great time using our app! :fingers-crossed:
Thanks!

Last edited:

osbertc0ol

Dec 26, 2012
Bump for this super great app! Air droid and Super beam becoming one! And NOW I CAN TRANSFER DATA FROM MY IPAD TO Z2 EASILY??????? WHAT THE HECK?????

Kudos to you brother

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
@AnMobi 1st of all,dont misadvertise to people. this app contains ads! proof is attached as screenshot. the ui needs a lot of works to be done. apk size is too huge, even bigger than anyshare/shareit. start up is also a bit slow.& what's the point of connecting to facebook? i think it is more bloated than those chinese ones! uninstalling for now. btw i tested it on a gingerbread device.

Attachments

• SC20141023-001417.png
    SC20141023-001417.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,487

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014
@AnMobi 1st of all,dont misadvertise to people. this app contains ads! proof is attached as screenshot. the ui needs a lot of works to be done. apk size is too huge, even bigger than anyshare/shareit. start up is also a bit slow.& what's the point of connecting to facebook? i think it is more bloated than those chinese ones! uninstalling for now. btw i tested it on a gingerbread device.

@Hey Killoid, I am sorry for inconvenience. :crying:
Please try to re-install Xender from play store. Our OFFICIAL app which uploaded on Play Store did not have any kind of advertisement.
We have tested Xender on more than 20 mobile phones individually here and we don't find any performance issue and advertisement :victory:

We have push new update (10/31) that fixed the advertising issue. For the one who get ads, now we believe it is GONE for Good.

Thankyou

Last edited:

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
We think that our APK has been modified illegally on third party app store, could you tell me via PM where you got the apk from?
i downloaded it from google play & my antivirus doesn't fail detecting adverts on apps. so i am pretty much sure there is ads in this app.

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014
i downloaded it from google play & my antivirus doesn't fail detecting adverts on apps. so i am pretty much sure there is ads in this app.

Hi killoid!

Have you try using the apps?
I just tried personally using 5 different handsets and connected to 5 different countries using VPN, and still no single ads coming out.

Thank you!

Last edited:

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
I was excited to install your app and use it but my problem is that everytime I go to use it it wants to connect to a hotspot and wont work off of my data or WiFi and I don't have a hotspot which means I can't use the app. Why does this happen?

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014
I was excited to install your app and use it but my problem is that everytime I go to use it it wants to connect to a hotspot and wont work off of my data or WiFi and I don't have a hotspot which means I can't use the app. Why does this happen?

Hi @MRFERRARI23 thank you for your excitement.
Xender works by using direct WiFi Hotspot between phone, not using any data or WiFi ;)

Thanks!

Last edited:

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014
But I tried to turn on Wi-Fi direct paired both phones and try to use the app and I keep getting hot spot error. Idk what's the issue

Did you turn on your WiFi direct by yourself? Xender can automatically turn on the Hotspot.
Just try to connect directly from the app.

You can try watching our Video on Youtube that attached on this thread for guideline.

Thanks!

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Did you turn on your WiFi direct by yourself? Xender can automatically turn on the Hotspot.
Just try to connect directly from the app.

You can try watching our Video on Youtube that attached on this thread for guideline.

Thanks!

When I launch the app it shows the app notification but says disconnected next to it. Nothing connects and when I try to start a group it doesn't work. I've had no luck with the app it doesn't like me I guess

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014
When I launch the app it shows the app notification but says disconnected next to it. Nothing connects and when I try to start a group it doesn't work. I've had no luck with the app it doesn't like me I guess

The notification seems normal, What does it say when you're trying to create the group?
You could try to restart your phone first, we have notice some phone have issues when create hotspot, this issues is from the phone itself.

And btw what phone are you using?

AnMobi

Oct 21, 2014

I've googled HTCOne Max wifi hotspot, it seems that many users discussed about several mobile operator disable the phone WiFi hotspot capabilities
Maybe that is the reason why Xender having trouble accessing the wifi hotspot module.

You should try some Mods to enable the wifi hotspot/tethering capabilities from this XDA thread and retry Xender!

:fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

ramzitunisia

Aug 31, 2013
Problem

Thank You for this app, but after install I'm blocked I can not access the app.
My device is Note 3 9005 with a CM room.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-27-08-45-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-27-08-45-18.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 199

ramzitunisia

Aug 31, 2013
Thnks for Your quick reply, I'm blocked in this screen with no button to access app and same with the back button, I can only go to the previous screen or Exit app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xender, Share and Transfer App
    Version 3 !!!!!!

lWC3Tt1.png

Xender is one of the fastest and easiest sharing app on the planet, who need other app if you have the best one?
    Your friend using iPhone? No worries!! Xender support Cross OS Transfer
    Oh you want to transfers file from your PC? Absolutely! You can easily transfer anything without any size limitation ( if you know what i mean :cool: )

W1bFC2X.jpg

New Update v3.0.0521
    New language Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese
    Brand new UI with material design.
    Connect PC function IS BACK WOHOOOOOOO !!!!!
    Connect to your pc with HOTSPOT !!
    Improvements and bug fixes.

JU3P3Yg.png
    RBqTWyu.png

Highlight
    Incredibly fast, Transfer speed up to 8Megabyte per second
    You can literary send anything you want
    User Friendly
    No Wi-Fi Router required
    Connect PC with phone Hotspot

Features
    Cross OS support (Android - iOS)
    *Slide* You should try this feature which can transfer pictures by sliding the picture between phones
    Shake to send - send files by literary tossing the files to others
    Transfer data between PC - Phone and Phone - PC
    One Button to switch the interface
    More cool features coming soon :highfive:

Introduction Video

Achievement

10+ Million times Downloaded Worldwide

What's new in ver 3
    ALL New Material Design
    Connect PC is back with more functions
    Connect PC via Phone Hotspot
    Bug fixes
    Top 10 transferred via xender
    And else :D

DOWNLOAD NOW

Ps: we are also available on iTunes app store ;)

Support us!

questions, feedback and suggestions is very welcome, we apreciate your time and support ;)
    If you have apple devices and want to try Xender, please search "Xender" on app store.
    We sure you're having a great time using our app! :fingers-crossed:
    Thanks!
    We are sorry we just realized your problem :cyclops: . When you get to the third page, tap on the bottom of your screen to continue.
    Hi killoid!

Have you try using the apps?
    I just tried personally using 5 different handsets and connected to 5 different countries using VPN, and still no single ads coming out.

Thank you!
    I'm not sure if I understand that. Here I've also found advertisement present in the Play Store version.
    yes, this is one of the powerful app that i have been using for 2/3 months.

I am quite sure, if u get it from play store, there is always ads come with it. I have tried to dowload from playstore few times. it always came with ads.

the one i am using is with no ads.
    I can't remember where i download it from. i think most likely from a chinese forum.
    I am quite sure a lot of Chinese/China is using this app.

It is good to transfer apps/pictures/files from phone to phone. the speed is about 2/4 MB/s (MegaByte not MegabBit).
    Hey steven, Thank you for using xender we are glad that you are liking it :eek:
    the latest version is FREE from ADS, like completely without ADS at all :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

hey is dis version without ads cuz im on previous version without ads cuz it shows lotsa ads when u exit app??
    Yes this latest version is FREE from ads. ;)
    We have fixed the small ads issues since 2 version before ;)

App is great but I don't like ui can u change it to material ui?
    Thank you for your kind word:D
    Your suggestion will be considered ;)

This app works awesome... Good Job DEV..
    One small bug though... not able to select External SD card as storage location.
    It says SD card (Directory not available)..

BTW im using MOTO E stock rom..
    Thank you :laugh:
    Yes our product team is decided to remove the SD card function on 4.4.4 for several reliability concern in the future.

Brilliant! The name rhymes with Xiaomi, no? :p
    ooopppsss :p

Awesome app
    It automatically choose location as sdcard
    Thank you for your kind word :D

@AnMobi hey plz fix this issue, i have uninstalled the old version 2.1 and downloaded latest version 2.2 from play store, but when download complete, can't install the app, an error "Incompatible update" appears,. Now i can not download this app, plz fix, i hve mtk6582 4.2.2 jb
    Hi Jamil, make sure you have uninstall the software correctly and make sure you download it from here

Does this work on Lollipop?
    Yes it does, it runs perfectly
    OKWg2r5.png

:D Thank you for all the support :D