Please Help!! Cannot sync with outlook 2007

Search This thread

jok3sta

Mar 8, 2006
Im having problems syncing my wing with outlook 2007. I never had this problem when using outlook 2003. It would go through the whole sync process, but nothing will sync except notes. No contacts, calender or tasks. Im using active sync 4.5 . I get the support code 8007000e which says my device doesnst have enough memory to sync?? Ive never had this problem before.

neptune

May 25, 2006
London
Well the herald does have a memory problem, and Ii have seen quite a few ROMS with memory leaks also, (multiple instances of phone opened for example) seems like the obvious that you should edit your pagepool to allow for more program memory if you have not done so already.

jok3sta

Mar 8, 2006
yah my pagepool is at 6 right now. I dont understand why its happening now and was fine before i installed outlook 07

fultotop

Aug 13, 2007
I had to run an 8mb page pool for active sync to work ok with my exchange server. Even after a soft reset it complained about memory when it was set to a 6mb page pool.

jok3sta

Mar 8, 2006
I actually found out the problem. Apparently theres a problem with activesync where you cant have notes with your appointments. Doesnt make sense but once i deleted my appointment that had a note attached it worked fine. Weird???

WarezAppz

Jun 18, 2006
Columbus, OH
I actually found out the problem. Apparently theres a problem with activesync where you cant have notes with your appointments. Doesnt make sense but once i deleted my appointment that had a note attached it worked fine. Weird???

Hmm, weird. I've never had the problem and I use Office 2007 with XP, but then again I don't have any appointments with notes on them. When I get back to work (shortly) I will add a note to a calendar appointment and see if I can duplicate the problem.

**** ok, tried this. I added notes on the appointment itself and had no issues. Did you mean you 'attached' a note to the appointment? Or just added notes in the provided spots on the appointments?

Last edited: