Votes: 36 23.5%
  • OT-908 F/S/A

Votes: 34 22.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
touchscreen driver

I compiled kernel sources just to add new governors -this will increase battery status (underclocking/undervolting) and I want to add overclocking to this ROM but I have a problem :
It seems touchscreen is not working and I suppose it is about correct driver
I posted it here... if you have some kernel-compile backgrounds share here your knowledge I tell you only that: there are some differences regarding touchscren on this phone -Alcatel OT-908 is capacitive and Move is resistive

I have sent a message to Alcatel hope to answer me !

Ps please don't mess bandwidth again without saying a word !
In my humble opinion this is a thread to share knowledge about your phone

Last edited:

gulyuk.s

Jan 4, 2012
Neftekamsk
I compiled kernel sources just to add new governors -this will increase battery status (underclocking/undervolting) and I want to add overclocking to this ROM but I have a problem :
It seems touchscreen is not working and I suppose it is about correct driver
I posted it here... if you have some kernel-compile backgrounds share here your knowledge I tell you only that: there are some differences regarding touchscren on this phone -Alcatel OT-908 is capacitive and Move is resistive

I have sent a message to Alcatel hope to answer me !

Ps please don't mess bandwidth again without saying a word !
In my humble opinion this is a thread to share knowledge about your phone

I send for you message in private with solution to problem the sensor,you must test

And I compile kernel with OC for gingerbread rom 2.3.4 for your devices
View attachment boot_gs.zip
Code:
fastboot boot boot.img
for test work kernel

Code:
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash boot boot.img
for flash kernel

add OC to 729 mHz and add new governors,and I/O scheduler as default Deadline

In archive modules for wi fi and other, put it in /system/lib/modules and set perm 0644 (rw r r)

Reactions: ruscan.calin

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
I send for you message in private with solution to problem the sensor,you must test

And I compile kernel with OC for gingerbread rom 2.3.4 for your devices
View attachment 1136466
Code:
fastboot boot boot.img
for test work kernel

Code:
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash boot boot.img
for flash kernel

add OC to 729 mHz and add new governors,and I/O scheduler as default Deadline

In archive modules for wi fi and other, put it in /system/lib/modules and set perm 0644 (rw r r)

A man from Kasparov's country was here too ! :)
I want to be the first to give you a thanks !:)
I will take a look at your solution for me touchscreen was a big problem
now unlocking kernel there is space for hundreds of improvements !!

A good day to you Gulyuk Sergey !

Last edited:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
who cares about GB

now successfully compiled kernel 2.6.32.9 for OT-908 but this time with touchscreen support :D
If someone wants to know my previous compilation was good enough for people who don't touch the screen on this phone :D
but gulyuk.s helped with correct make-script options to accomplish this task !

BTW Sergey ! It seems kernel compiled for this phone with OC doesn't work but believe me at this point is of no interest for me I wanted this kernel "unlocked" and this is enough for the moment !
but you was kind to compile kernel for this phone even if you do not have this ...
..now I'm going to your thread to give you 4-5 thanks for this :D

what's new

-add support for ext4 - I want to add support to recovery for this FS
-changed default "performance" --> "conservative" governor (this should increase battery status)
-removed some debug options that will release some power calculation so I get another 5% performance in tests at this point I can be sure my phone is 15 % faster compared to stock ! (10 % as I said from previous versions )and I think this is good enough to say for me GB is of no interest here !
(yes GB should be faster on this phone after some search...but not more than 10-15 % but now who care about GB :p)

...in fact as I said Alcatel will never release GB on this phone for some reasons:

-it should be here already is not it ? (in fact I asked them and reply was :"no plans to do that " - is this CLEAR enough ?
-soon this phone will be discontinued ...:eek:
-why such effort for this little phone who wins but for what price..
-read previous arguments :D

CONCLUSION
for me this rom is enough as fast as GB - my final point :)

Last edited:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
here is compiler output interesting to see what packages inside kernel

warnings but you can change flags if you do not like noise :D
also it is not very hard to overclock this phone but I have to make tests
I'm also curious about overclocking method for ot990 but on this ot908 you only need basic understanding of C language
I'm sure Sergey tried to apply 990 method on this phone (see his post above) but I tested and is not working
I added overclocking at 680 MHz it seems it is stable but is not shared because my phone is dead and I can not make tests so last kernel and overclocking feature are not shared here

Attachments

• make.output.txt
    65.2 KB · Views: 17
  • overclk.png
    overclk.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
thread is closed

I go to completely ruin my phone by flashing incorrect drivers in modified kernel
now my phone is not working I will consider this thread to be closed
do not flash anything if you do not know what you are doing
maybe this is my last message on this thread
a good day.

fixxxer667

Dec 8, 2010
Sorry to hear about your device ruscan.
Sadly i haven't been able to contribute feedback regarding the latest versions, due to a possible hardware failure.. wifi was unable to be enabled, giving an error message in the settings. Sadly, the warranty was only valid in Greece, so I've had to mail it from Germany back home, and wait until cosmote decides to answer back.. :/
Is yours not covered by warranty? Perhaps if you acted like an iphone user and told them that it just stopped working?

Reactions: ruscan.calin

martin131

Nov 22, 2011
On czech T-Mobile support website moderator said the Gingerbread will be released later this month. I hope...

Odesláno z mého Galaxy Nexus pomocí Tapatalk 2

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Sorry to hear about your device ruscan.
Sadly i haven't been able to contribute feedback regarding the latest versions, due to a possible hardware failure.. wifi was unable to be enabled, giving an error message in the settings. Sadly, the warranty was only valid in Greece, so I've had to mail it from Germany back home, and wait until cosmote decides to answer back.. :/
Is yours not covered by warranty? Perhaps if you acted like an iphone user and told them that it just stopped working?

no one lives forever

Last edited:

bgm92

Mar 24, 2012
Sorry to hear about that, Ruscan...

Sent from the future, when Samsung finally released ICS for Gio, and all GalaxyICS's work was in vain...

Tyrigi

Apr 27, 2010
So we will receive gingerbread? When? I can't read 16 pages this rom finally is fixed and all works fine? I lost the warranty installing this rom?

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Someone can tell me, if this rom works in the model 908F ORANGE.

thank you

yes man will work on your phone in fact for every 908/908F/908S/908A

the problem is with sensor-keys but I made a different keyboard for 908 FSA

I know links are dead I'm just adding a new location to download I'm sure you voted on 1st page thanks!

(I'm just curious how many people having this phone..)

Last edited:
Reactions: lmt399

lmt399

Nov 25, 2010
I would appreciate, I'm really need of links. (Move ROM ot908sfa,sdk for Android,recovery.img)

thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    introducing first custom rom
    for alcatel ot-908 android 2.2

[ disclaimer ]
    do not flash roms not intended
    to be made for your phone !
    these roms can damage your hardware !
    [ requirements ]
    • this custom rom will work for any alcatel ot-908 phone
      or branded one cosmote/globul/t-mobile/orange move
    • for OT908 s/f/a read post # 7 to solve sensor-keys problem
    • also must have cwm recovery installed
    • if neither phone is rooted nor you have cwm recovery then read post #7
    [ features ]

• based on alcatel stock rom 2.2.2 android
    • zipaligned
    • removed stock apps- 0 bloatware
    • changed browser homepage (google.com)
    • updated market/ maps/ youtube
    • add busybox/ root explorer /terminal emulator/bash
    • removed stock-based/ add new splashscreen/ bootanimation/screen locker
    • replaced stock launcher /adw.launcher/ Regina
    • add root/ cwm recovery
    • add /data/app feature
    • add /etc/init.d scripting support
    • add a2sd - thanks to The Darktremor
    • moved dalvik-cache to get free space
    • improve gps accuracy
    • modded status bar
    • add reboot/recovery/fastboot to Power Menu
    • system tweaks
    • undervolting/ overclocking

[ language support ]
    • English
    • Romanian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • Hungarian
    • Dutch
    • Turkish
    • Portuguese
    • Czech
    • Bulgarian
    • Polish
    • Slovak
    • Croatian
    if not on list read this

[installation | download ]
    read post #136
    DOWNLOAD Move_v4.0 (September 11, 2012)
    -for OT908 SFA flash this ROM then read post #5 to change keys
    -to sync with Desktop you can use :

Wondershare MobileGo (take screenshots)
    MyPhoneExplorer (you can control phone from PC)
    QtADB (advanced)
    @yecarrillo I gave you a link to a CWM based on GB kernel compiled from sourceforge you can use it to backup phone partitions and if you share it I can prepare a custom rom with root and other things ....where are you ?

well, I'm working with Cyanogenmod sources because I got another phone Huawei Sonic
    yes this phone is Cyanogenmod-enabled and this is great !

first result is that I ported CWM 5.0.2.8 on this phone (908) so here is a new ver for CWM and I have control over the sources so this is great
    anyway there is a bug / missing feature because like old ver will not perform a full backup so I'm working to fix it !

If you don't know CWM is very good it's first step to perpare a custom rom and now it's easy there is a port for this phone!
    on this phone something is missing from backup made by CWM : /custpack partition so I have to fix it!

yes CWM sent to yecarrillo will do a full backup but I do not want to share it here because it's based on GB kernel and more it's adapted from another phone ...even if it works !

if you do not know Clockworkmod recovery is official recovery for Cyanogenmod-enabled phones also there is a CWM builder here http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ but that's not working on this phone

FRIENDS !!!

update soon after 8 hours (at least :eek::D) I fixed it and more :It works ! now this phone has a FULL BACKUP !!
    no need to use Titanium or other backup tools and to prepare a custom rom (if GB is really here ) it's so easy...
    well I have a button-asserts problem I hope to fix it then I post here the last CWM 5.0.2.8 !
    update

well, allow me to introduce you ...

CWM 5.0.2.8 here ! :cowboy:

how to flash :

-copy to sdcard
    -reboot recovery
    -flash CWM.5028.zip
    -remove/ insert battery (optional)
    -reboot recovery VOLUP+menu

how to test :

-well do a backup
    - reboot and delete something especially from /custpack
    -reboot recovery and restore your backup
    -restart and check it

NOTE

datadata.img ------> custpack partition

here is recovery 5.0.2.8 log :

Code:
    Starting recovery on Sun Sep  2 18:22:32 2012
    framebuffer: fd 4 (240 x 320)
    CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8
    recovery filesystem table
    =========================
      0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null)
      1 /boot mtd boot (null)
      2 /cache yaffs2 cache (null)
      3 /data yaffs2 userdata (null)
      4 /misc mtd misc (null)
      5 /recovery mtd recovery (null)
      6 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0
      7 /system yaffs2 system (null)
      8 /datadata yaffs2 custpack (null)
      9 /sd-ext auto /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (null)

W:Unable to get recovery.fstab info for /emmc during fstab generation!
    I:Completed outputting fstab.
    I:Processing arguments.
    I:Boot status: OKAY
    I:Got arguments from boot message
    mtd: successfully wrote block at fffffd5800000000
    I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
    I:Checking arguments.
    I:device_recovery_start()
    Command: "recovery"

ro.secure=0
    ro.allow.mock.location=0
    ro.debuggable=1
    persist.service.adb.enable=1
    ro.modversion=CWM-5.0.2.8
    ro.product.device=ot908
    ro.product.name=ot908
    usb.default.pid=0x9018
    persist.usb.default.pid=0x9018
    ro.build.date=Sun Sep 02 21:02:00 PST 2012
    ro.build.owner=ruscan.calin
    ro.factorytest=0
    ro.serialno=
    ro.bootmode=unknown
    ro.baseband=unknown
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.bootloader=LY66Z0Z0
    ro.hardware=qcom
    ro.revision=0
    ro.emmc=0
    init.svc.recovery=running
    init.svc.adbd=running

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
    I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
    I:Set boot command ""
    SD Card space free: 1297MB
    [B][B]Backing up boot image...
    Backing up recovery image...
    Backing up system...[/B][/B]
    liblibdsutils.solibz.sovariance.solibOmxAmrDec.solibopencore_rtsp.solibreference-ril.solibmediaplayerservice.solibloc_ext.solibdrmagent_wrapper.solibbluedroid.solibsysutils.solibdl.socorgi.solibOmxQcelp13Enc.solibdvm.solibOmxAmrEnc.solibFFTEm.solibril-qc-1.soliblog.solibhzrecog-jni.solibbluetooth.solibcamera_client.solibthread_db.solibHmAgent.sodejitter.solibomx_sharedlibrary.solibwmsts.solibemoji.solibOmxAmrRtpDec.solibsnd.solibril-qcril-hook-oem.solibping_mdm.solibOmxWmvDec.solibui.solibqmi.soinputraw.solibmmgsdilib.solibjni_pinyinime.solibsqlite.solibopencore_download.solibjrdrapijni.solibpdapi.solibcrypto.solibaudio.solibmver_jni.solibgsdi_exp.solibaudioflinger.solibinbidi.solibvorbisidec.solibstagefright_omx.solibdbus.solibOmxH264Dec.solibstlport.solibacc.soliboem_rapi.solibwifitestmodejni.solibsig.soeglegl.cfglibEGL_adreno200.solibGLES_android.solibGLESv1_CM_adreno200.solibGLESv2_adreno200.solibq3dtools_adreno200.solibdrmagent.solibopencore_rtspreg.solibmm-abl.solibdsm.solibnetmgr.soliboncrpc.solinear.solibicudata.solibcameraservice.solibOmxAacDec.solibdll.solibexif.solibGLESv1_CM.solibRS.solibuim.solibqueue.solibwpa_client.solibOmxAmrwbDec.solibpixelflinger.solibsrec_jni.solibopencore_downloadreg.solibloc-rpc.solibEGL.sohwcopybit.msm7k.sogralloc.default.sogralloc.msm7k.solights.msm7k.sosensors.msm7k.solibril.solibjnigraphics.solibmvs.solibgsl.solibaudiopolicy.solibpdsm_atl.solibopencore_net_support.solibmedia.solibaudioalsa.solibdiag.solibOmxMp3Dec.solibsurfaceflinger.solibiprouteutil.solibhardware_legacy.solibc.solibstagefrighthw.solibwiperjni.solibskia.solibandroid_runtime.solibOmxVidEnc.solibttspico.soliboemcamera.solibopencorehw.solibmm-adspsvc.solibstagefright_avc_common.solibsonivox.solibopencore_author.solibdrmagent_jni.solibicui18n.solibcm.sobluez-pluginaudio.soinput.solibnetutils.solibmmipl.solibexpat.solibSR_AudioIn.solibutils.solibdrm1.solibctest.solibOmxCore.solibssl.solibopencore_mp4local.solibdsprofile.solibxml2wbxml.solibwbxml_jni.solibrpc.solibnativehelper.solibgstk_exp.solibOmxAacEnc.solibETC1.solibopencore_player.solibmedia_jni.somodulesbcm4329.kolibra.kolibrasdioif.kolibdiskconfig.solibOmxMpeg4Dec.solibrefcne.solibping_apps.solibhwrfuncs-jni.solibcamera.solibGLESv2.solibwms.solibskiagl.solibloc.solibjni_latinime.solibOmxWmaDec.solibttssynthproxy.solibqcomm_omx.solibpbmlib.solibmm-omxcore.solibauth.solibandroid_servers.solibsoundpool.solibopencore_common.solibjpeg.solibicuuc.solibcommondefs.solibsurfaceflinger_client.solibmmjpeg.solibgps.solibaudioeq.soliba2dp.solibvoicesearch.solibm.solibnv.solibcutils.solibOmxEvrcEnc.solibstdc++.solibstagefright.solibopencore_mp4localreg.solibdss.sopthres.solibbluetoothd.solibOmxAdpcmDec.solibdrm1_jni.solibreference-cdma-sms.solibloc_api.solibwebcore.solibbinder.solibrs_jni.solibsystem_server.solibnetlink.solibhardware.solibtslib.soappDrmProvider.apkTtsService.apkEmail.apkUserDictionaryProvider.apkHTMLViewer.apkVoiceDialer.apkJrdFmRadio.apkVpnServices.apkJrdLauncher.apkWiper.apkJrdSensor.apkcom.dolphin.browser-1.apkLatinIME.apkjackpal.androidterm-1.apkMMITestdev.apklauncher.apkMediaProvider.apkOPP.apkOTAProvisioningClient.apkPBAP.apkPackageInstaller.apkPhone.apkPicoTts.apkProtips.apkRegina_ToDo_0.5.5.apkAccountAndSyncSettings.apkRegina_Weather_0.7.3.apkApplicationsProvider.apkBluetoothServices.apkRoot-Explorer.apkCalendarProvider.apkSettings.apkCamera.apkSettingsProvider.apkCertInstaller.apkSoundRecorder.apkContactsProvider.apkStk.apkDefaultContainerService.apkSuperuser.apkDownloadProvider.apkTelephonyProvider.apkfontsbuild.propbinrun-asmm-abl-testbusybox.a2sddfmm-venc-omx-testmount.a2sd.swpschedtestmm-adec-omxaac-testchka2sdrenicemonkeygzip.launcha2sd.newsdptoolmm-adec-omxadpcm-testlsmoddmesgmtpdhandle_inter_RAT_handover.starta2sd.newservicemm-adec-omxamr-testcndrmmverproxyhandset-keypresslogdateshdalvikvmgeteventndchciattachservicemanagermm-adec-omxamrwb-testdbus-daemonrmdirchownwatchpropsCKPD-daemonsh0mm-adec-omxmp3-testdebuggerdgetpropnetcfgimePktRspTeststarta2sdcatumountrmmodnetdinputa2sdsumm-adec-omxwma-testdexopthdnetmgrdinstalldsyncpsmm-adspsvc-testdhcpcdroutenl_listeneriptablesadbfixsurfaceflingermm-aenc-omxaac-testdiag_klogidnotifyjita2sdakmd8975svcmm-aenc-omxamr-testdiag_mdlogschedtopnvcmdjrd_bcm4329_macamsysinitnetstatdnsmasqifconfigomx_testsmvapp_processsystem_servermm-aenc-omxevrc-testdtinstallsendeventpandjrd_rapiproxyapplypatchtcmm-aenc-omxqcelp13-testmkdiriftoppingjrdputapps2sd.hlptest_diagmm-audio-alsa-testdumpstatesetconsolepmkeystorelsddmm-audio-ctrl-testdumpsysinsmodport-bridgeklogd2audio_params_updatetoolboxmm-audio-mvs-testdvzsetpropcmpwipebashtune2fsmm-audio-native-teste2fsckioctlpppdlauncha2sdbattery_chargingvdcchmodvmstatsleepqmuxdlinkerbluetoothdvoldmm-jpeg-dec-testfill_eccnums_to_nvioniceracoonloc_api_apptoprebootmm-jpeg-enc-testfill_gsm_a5_to_nvsmdreadmtdlogcatbmgrwiperifacemm-qcamera-testfix_permissionskillprintenvlogwrapperbootanimationwmdsimm-qcamera-testsuite-clientfota_mainstartrildmediaserverbtldwpa_supplicantnewfs_msdosfotadlnrmt_storagenandreadbugreportzipalignmm-vdec-omx-testfsck_msdosstopframeworkcom.google.android.maps.jarcom.safenet.drmagent.jarcore.jarext.jarframework-tests.jarframework.jarime.jarinput.jarjavax.obex.jarmonkey.jarpm.jarservices.jarsvc.jarversionapi.jarframework-res.apkJrdshared.apkam.jarandroid.policy.jarandroid.test.runner.jarbmgr.jarusrkeychars7k_ffa_keypad.kcm.binqwerty.kcm.binqwerty2.kcm.binkeylayout7k_ffa_keypad.kl7k_handset.klAVRCP.klqwerty.klsrecconfigen.usgrammarsVoiceDialer.g2gboolean.g2gphone_type_choice.g2gmodelsgeneric.swiarbgeneric11.ldageneric11_f.swimdlgeneric11_m.swimdlgeneric8.ldageneric8_f.swimdlgeneric8_m.swimdlbaseline.parbaseline11k.parbaseline8k.pardictionarybasic.okcmu6plus.ok.zipenroll.okg2pen-US-ttp.datasharebmdRFFspeed_501.bmdRFFstd_501.bmdzoneinfozoneinfo.datzoneinfo.idxzoneinfo.versionwlanbroadcomnvram.txtfw_bcm4329.binfw_bcm4329_apsta.binmacaddrwpa_supplicant.confetcsecuritycacerts.bksotacerts.zipupdatecmdsgoogle_generic_update.txtvold.fstabwifi.conffirmwarewlancfg.datqcom_cfg.iniqcom_fw.binqcom_wlan_nv.binyamato_pfp.fwyamato_pm4.fwwifiwpa_supplicant.confgps.confwiperconfig.xmlhostsapns-conf.xmlwiper01_qcomm_omx.cfgAudioFilter.csvNOTICE.html.gzbluetoothblacklist.confinit.d00banner01sysctl02firstboot04apps2sd05mountsd99completedbus.confinit.goldfish.shinit.qcom.bt.shinit.qcom.coex.shinit.qcom.fm.shpermissionsandroid.hardware.camera.xmlandroid.hardware.location.xmlandroid.hardware.wifi.xmlcom.google.android.maps.xmlcom.safenet.drmagent.xmlhandheld_core_hardware.xmlplatform.xmlversionapi.xmlinit.qcom.post_boot.shinit.qcom.wifi.shpvplayer.cfgpppip-up-vpninit.qcom.wifitest.shrecovery.verdhcpcddhcpcd-hooks01-test20-dns.conf95-configureddhcpcd-run-hooksdhcpcd.confinit.qcom.wifitesttx.shresolv.confevent-log-tagsinit.qcom.wifitesttxn.shloc_parameter.inixbinkillall5dusortbusyboxhdttymtcatrdevlessechosplitsqlite3headttysizemvchattrreadaheadegreplnnameifhexdumptunctlstatchgrprealpathenvlognamenanddumphostidumountstringschmodreniceether-wakelosetupnandwritehostnameunamesttychownresetexpandlsnchttpduncompresssumchrootrevexprlsattrnetstathwclockunexpandswapoffchrtrfkillfakeidentdlsmodniceiduniqswaponcksumrmfdflushlsusbnmeterifconfigunix2dossyncclearrmdirfdformatlzopnslookupifenslaveunlzopsysctlcommrmmodfdisklzopcatntpdinetdunziptaccproutefgrepmd5sumodinotifyduptimetailcrondrun-partsfindmicrocompatchinsmodusleeptarcrontabscriptfoldteemkdirpgrepuudecodeinstallcutscriptreplayfreetelnetmkdosfssupidofuuencodeionicedatesedfreeramdisktelnetdmke2fs[pingvconfigiostatddseqfscktestmkfifo[[ping6viipdepmodsetkeycodesfsynctftpmkfs.ext2ashpkillwatchipaddrdevmemsetlogconsftpdtftpdmkfs.vfatawkpmapwcipcalcdfsetsidftpgettimemknodbase64powertopwgetiplinkdiffsha1sumftpputtimeoutmkswapbasenameprintenvwhichiproutedirnamesha256sumgetopttopmodinfoblkidprintfwhoipruledmesgsha512sumgreptouchmodprobebunzip2pswhoamiiptunneldnsdshowkeygroupstrmorebzcatpscanwhoiskilldnsdomainnamesleepa2sdgunziptraceroutemountbzip2pwdxargskillalldos2unixsmemcapapps2sdgziptreceroute6mountpointcalrdatezcatsystem.verts.conflost+found
    [B]Backing up data...[/B]
    custpack_app_flagtombstonestombstone_00wpstilesapp-privatedatacom.android.voicedialerlibfileslibdatabasesuser_dict.dbandroid.ttsliblibshared_prefspreferred-apn.xmldatabasesmmssms.dbtelephony.dbcom.noshufou.android.sulibcachedatabasespermissions.sqlitesu.dbshared_prefscom.android.stklibcom.zakus.wifiprofileslibfilesprofilesV2.bincom.android.soundrecorderliblibdatabasessettings.dbcom.alensw.PicFolderliblibqpicjni10.socom.android.settingslibfilescachewebviewCachedatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefsapncheck.xmllibshared_prefsdatabasesexplorer.dbfileslibdatabasesweather.dbliblibdatabasestask.dbcom.android.protipslibcom.svox.picolibcom.android.phonelibfilesCallDurationCountdatabasessimiddb.dbshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmlcom.android.packageinstallerlibcom.broadcom.bt.appliblibdatabasesomaprovision.dbcom.wDroidLingoliblibcom.android.bluetoothlibcom.android.providers.mediadatabasesinternal.dbexternal-55bd0dcb.dblibcom.mmitestliblibjrdrapijni.socom.android.inputmethod.latindatabasesauto_dict.dbliblibjni_latinime.socom.linxmap.androidterminalcachewebviewCache27fa942fc2b4009ddb290e45liblibandroidterm.sodatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.jrdcom.JrdSensorlibcom.jrdcom.fmliblibcom.android.htmlviewerlibcom.android.emailfilesdeviceNamelibdatabasesEmailProvider.dbEmailProviderBody.dbcacheshared_prefsAndroidMail.Main.xmlcom.modoohut.dialershared_prefscallstate.xmlliblibdatabasesqsb-history.dbshared_prefsSearchSettings.xmlcom.android.providers.drmliblibapp_sslcachedatabasesdownloads.dbcom.android.defcontainerliblibshared_prefsContactsUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescontacts2.dbcom.android.certinstallerlibcom.android.cameraliblibshared_prefsCalendarUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescalendar.dbcom.broadcom.bt.app.systemliblibliblibcom.android.vendingapp_sslcachemarket.android.com.443app_widgetscachemainimageslibapp_carrier_billingdatabasessuggestions.dblocalappstate.dblibrary.dbshared_prefsbilling_preferences.xmlvending_preferences.xmlfinsky.xmluk.co.nickfines.RealCalclibcom.james.SmartNotepadcachewebviewCache65a5997ca3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd8564671acecdb290e45libdatabasessmart_notepad.dbwebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.google.android.youtubecachefilesDATA_Preferencesdatabasesgoogle_analytics.dblibshared_prefsyoutube.xmlcom.android.setupwizardlibshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmllibdatabasessimple_notepad.dbcom.google.android.locationfilesDATA_Preferenceslibdatabasesuploads.dblibcom.android.vending.updaterliblibcom.aide.uilibcom.handcent.nextsmsliblibmms2gif.solibhccommon.sodatabaseshcsysdbcom.google.android.gsffileslibapp_sslcachemtalk.google.com.5228databasesgservices.dbgooglesettings.dbsubscribedfeeds.dbtalk.dbgls.dbshared_prefsEventLogService.xmlupdate.xmlCheckinService.xmlliborg.androidideas.taskbombfileslibdatabasesdatacom.google.android.apps.mapsdatabasesLayerInfofilesnlp_paramscp_stateDATA_Preferenceslibcachenlp_devicesnlp_GlsPlatformKeymodelslru.cacheselectorslru.cachemacsnlp_statecom.elgubbo.a2sdGUIlibcom.google.android.feedbackliblibapp_sslcacheapp_sslcachelibliblibjni_pckeyboard.solibcom.datalinkswitchlibcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagercachewebviewCache2278d158a3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd85627fa942fe2afc4b465a5997cc2b4009d4671acec31e1966650e005f1c96ce860db290e458e2a3effshared_prefsdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagerlibcom.nemustech.reginadatabasesregina_launcher.dbliblibtflua.solibtfapps.soshared_prefsReginaPref.xmllibjackpal.androidtermshared_prefsliblibjackpal-androidterm3.soccc71.pmwlibcom.dolphin.browserapp_iconscachewebviewCache526249c7b1d31f616a1c37b79b64b3ed6aae60f78ddcde2f4a279ba6e239f19bdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbbookmark.dbshared_prefspromote_service_config.xmlupdate_service_config.xmllocalConfig.xmlfilesapp_geolocationlibapp_databasesapp_appcacheApplicationCache.dbapp_pluginscom.qualcomm.wiperliblibwiperjni.sonetgenius.bizcallibcom.android.server.vpnliblocalbscidrm.dbtmpmverproxy.fifomiscdhcpdhcpcd-wlan0.leasednsmasq.leaseswifibcm_supp.confsocketssystemkeysAppsOnSD.sksvpnprofileskeystorebluetoothbluetoothdappcom.aide.ui-1.apkcom.james.SmartNotepad-1.apkcom.android.vending-1.apknetgenius.bizcal-1.apkcom.zakus.wifiprofiles-1.apkcom.modoohut.dialer-1.apkcom.handcent.nextsms-1.apkcom.elgubbo.a2sdGUI-1.apkcom.datalinkswitch-1.apkccc71.pmw-1.apkPicFolder.apkDroid+Lingo.apkdontpanicdalvik-cacheradioqmux_connect_socketbackupprocessedpendingjournal22365.tmppropertypersist.service.adb.enablepersist.sys.timezonepersist.sys.extra_volumepersist.usb.onbootpersist.radio.nitz_plmnpersist.radio.nitz_long_ons_0systemthrottletemp1069211229registered_servicesshared_prefslog_files.xmlusagestatsusage-20120902usage-20120901entropy.dataccounts.dbsyncaccounts.xmlstatus.binpending.binstats.binwallpaper_info.xmldropboxevent_data@1346593493718.txtevent_data@1346550193037.txtevent_log@1346597094444.txtevent_data@1346559194634.txtevent_data@1346569995985.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346568127198.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346541185928.txtevent_data@1346600695632.txtevent_data@1346548392927.txtevent_data@1346557394001.txtevent_data@1346566395635.txtevent_data@1346575397679.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346604053381.txtevent_data@1346582600498.txtevent_data@1346591693575.txtevent_data@1346604493300.txtevent_data@1346546592718.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346585620624.txtevent_data@1346555593886.txtevent_data@1346568195895.txtevent_log@1346604493291.txtevent_data@1346564595063.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346605724940.txtevent_log@1346568195883.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346602681936.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346603486178.txtevent_data@1346580799894.txtevent_data@1346586201651.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346589879695.txtevent_data@1346595293829.txtevent_data@1346544792613.txtevent_log@1346586201642.txtevent_data@1346584401078.txtevent_data@1346553793796.txtevent_data@1346573596797.txtevent_data@1346562794931.txtevent_data@1346588001717.txtevent_data@1346598894933.txtevent_data@1346589892854.txtevent_data@1346541191753.txtevent_log@1346589892754.txtevent_data@1346542992487.txtevent_data@1346551993634.txtevent_log@1346542992481.txtevent_data@1346560994758.txtevent_data@1346571796681.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346596315376.txtevent_data@1346578998157.txtevent_data@1346577197780.txtevent_log@1346541191657.txtevent_data@1346602692110.txtevent_data@1346597094462.txtevent_log@1346602692028.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346607125673.txtevent_log@1346607134024.txtevent_data@1346607134083.txtevent_data@1346608934615.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346609493779.txtappwidgets.xmlbatterystats.binpackages.xmlpackages.listlost+found
    [B]Backing up datadata...[/B]
    JRD_custresappApplicationsProvider-res.apkCalendarProvider-res.apkCamera-res.apkContactsProvider-res.apkDownloadProvider-res.apkDrmProvider-res.apkEmail-res.apkHTMLViewer-res.apkJrdFmRadio-res.apkJrdSensor-res.apkMediaProvider-res.apkOPP-res.apkPBAP-res.apkPackageInstaller-res.apkPhone-res.apkSettings-res.apkSettingsProvider-res.apkSoundRecorder-res.apkStk-res.apkTelephonyProvider-res.apkVoiceDialer-res.apkVpnServices-res.apkaudioNotificationsCup.oggDrop.oggFlute.oggGenial.oggLighter.oggResonance.oggSet.oggShimmer.oggSomewhere.oggTerminate.oggVintage.oggWood.oggreceive_message.oggsend_message.oggwarning.oggRingtonesBeeper.oggBuzzer.oggEase.oggFarmstead.oggReflection.oggSign.oggalarmsAlarm.oggClick.oggPendulum.oggTwist.ogguiEffect_Tick.oggKeypressDelete.oggKeypressReturn.oggKeypressSpacebar.oggKeypressStandard.oggLock.oggLowBattery.oggUnlock.oggVideoRecord.oggcamera_click.oggfontsClockopia.ttfDroidSans-Bold.ttfDroidSans.ttfDroidSansArabic.ttfDroidSansFallback.ttfDroidSansHebrew.ttfDroidSansMono.ttfDroidSansThai.ttfDroidSerif-Bold.ttfDroidSerif-BoldItalic.ttfDroidSerif-Italic.ttfDroidSerif-Regular.ttfTele-Grotesk-Fett.ttfTele-Grotesk-Norm.ttfastronau.ttfmediabootanimation.zipwlannvram.txtapns-conf.xmlappGoogleBackupTransport.apkGoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apkGoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apkGoogleFeedback.apkGoogleMAPS_6.0.2.apkGooglePartnerSetup.apkGoogleServicesFramework.apkLatinImeTutorial.apkMarketUpdater.apkMediaUploader.apkNetworkLocation.apkSetupWizard.apkYouTube_v2.3.4.apkcom.android.vending.apkbuild.propcustpack.verframeworkJrdshared.apkframework-res.apkplmn-list.confusrkeylayoutisdm_KeypadLayout.kllost+foundBacking up .android_secure...
    [B]Backing up cache...[/B]
    recoverylast_logloglost+foundobj257
    [B]Backing up sd-ext...[/B]
    [B]Generating md5 sum...[/B]

Backup complete!
    I:Set boot command ""
    urcgin sins.

I prepare this afternoon a CWM based on GB kernel/drivers then I send it to you so check PM I do not wanna share it for some reasons

anyway download Android System Info from Market and tap on System--> Buildinfos and post Bootloader version

do not play with rooting at this time: remember that there is a chance to cause a software damage by this ...
    yes usually you solve it by flashing again but I think it's not working for you ..just wait...wait...

UPDATE

it's made check your mail and use that recovery to backup OS tell me if this works if not it's very bad news

how to flash

firstly check fastboot interface by

"fastboot devices"
    you get something like "?.....devices " if not tell me

better look at the picture !

after flashing to enter recovery do this to be very sure:
    -remove battery/ insert it back
    -press Power
    -when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
    -CWM menu ...

BINGO! Sorry my delay. This is my sister's phone and she's not available all time.

Going into fastboot
    Using this method : blog.podtwo com/android/recovery/ClockworkMod%20Recovery%20for%20Alcatel%20ot908.html

Aplying your recovery.img
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot devices
    ?       fastboot

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    sending 'recovery' (4758 KB)...
    OKAY [  1.192s]
    writing 'recovery'...
    OKAY [  0.805s]
    finished. total time: 1.997s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot reboot
    rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.002s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot recovery
    * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>

Going into CWM
    -remove battery/ insert it back
    -press Power
    -when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
    -CWM menu ..

Sources for ruscalin to make a new GB custom version:
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/boot.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/custpack.yaffs2.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/system.yaffs2.img
    update

Move ROM 4.0

- kernel patched (support ext part ) now you can use CWM to format sdcard
    -CWM v. 5.0.2.8 with support for ext4 part ( will format sd-ext as ext4 this is faster)
    -changed screen locker
    -some mods ( status bar )
    -removed Maps ( will be available soon a zip package to install all Gapps)

download from post #1