[APP 11/5/2009] HTC Calculator - all devices!

Search This thread

mbarvian

Mar 13, 2008
Hey all,

I'm sure all of you have seen the new Diamond2 and Touch Pro2 devices. Well, thanks to this post:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=484599
I was able to grab the beautiful calculator .cab, and port if over to all screen resolutions! (QVGA, VGA, WQVGA, QVGA!)

Just download the .cab that fits your screen, then install your language, and enjoy!

Screenshots

Portrait:
Screenshot_1-1.png

Landscape:
Screenshot_2.png

Downloads

QVGA | wQVGA | VGA | wVGA

Language Packs:
Chinese | Danish | Dutch | English | French | German | Italian | Norwegian | Polish | Russian | Spanish | Swedish

Notes

• For devices with accelerometers (or G-Sensors), like HTC Touch Diamond, to get to landscape you must install the Sensor SDK program from the Touch Diamond2, and then turn your device to landscape orientation
  • To install a language pack, close the Calculator program completely, then install the .cab, then re-open the program (you may have to soft-reset to see the changes)
  • I will gladly upload your language pack if you tell me the words for "About", "Copy (infinitive)", "Calculator"

enjoy ;)

Last edited:

ems275

Nov 4, 2006
Chalfont, Pa.
I keep getting a link broken error on mediafire when trying to download the QVGA version. Can you fix the upload or mirror it please.

edit: I did get it to download but it is only 190k and it won't install, can you re-upload it.

Last edited:

sergiorus

Sep 7, 2008
Tallinn
Great calc, but some bugs is. Where is comma? Missing? (QVGA version) Result should be 9/10=0.9 :)

And another bug. Some numbers are outside of screen (picture)

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 546
  • bug2.jpg
    bug2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:

Veldetta

Aug 16, 2007
I get a blank black screen when I open it up...

I have a Touch Pro and I'm running on Mighty's rom

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile
Vga CAb does not work on my HTC Fuze sd. I have downloaded it twice and re installed on sd. I soft reset after every action of course, prob unnecessary. When opened I just got squiggled up lines. Will try to install on main.

Does not work on main either, same, prog does not show at all just messed up lines.

Last edited: