[Q] Greek tablet needs rooting.... but how... HELP !

Search This thread

davida1956

Feb 20, 2014
Hi folks .. I'm a total newbie at this so please be patient with me. I bought a crystal audio video 7" tablet in Crete but its pretty useless here in the UK. I can't access play store because of licencing issue with the android 4 version of software. I would like to wipe the current version and install a more suitable image. The support crew told me there were no plans to upgrade and implied I might want to route it...... Anybody out there willing to help me with a project... I'm on a mission with a steep learning curve.... HELP !!!!

kermage

Feb 3, 2014
Iligan City
Hi folks .. I'm a total newbie at this so please be patient with me. I bought a crystal audio video 7" tablet in Crete but its pretty useless here in the UK. I can't access play store because of licencing issue with the android 4 version of software. I would like to wipe the current version and install a more suitable image. The support crew told me there were no plans to upgrade and implied I might want to route it...... Anybody out there willing to help me with a project... I'm on a mission with a steep learning curve.... HELP !!!!

go and post here instead... http://xdaforums.com/android/help
and maybe search/explore the forum, there are many good guides out there.. ;)