[02/11/2013][v4.2.0.1] HD2 NAND Toolkit - Toolkit for HD2 Users [Video][NEW]

Search This thread

ksubedi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2010
Boulder, CO, US
Edit: Hey HD2 Folks! I was just checking in to see how my old thread was doing and im surprised by the number of people that are still using and updating the toolkit. It has been quite a few years since the HD2 has been released, and it is still getting updates that not even new phones are getting. HD2 has gotten a special place in smartphone history because of this. I would really like to thank all the developers that made this possible and all the users that supported the developers. I obviously don't have my HD2 anymore (i actually cracked my first hd2 and got a second one which i lost and got a third one which started having power button problems, then i moved on, i would still use one if i had one), but i will always support hd2 users. And im sorry to everyone who donated and didn't get their names on the donations list. I really appreciate your donation, i just wasnt able to update my thread due to different problems, and im sorry about that. I hope HD2 gets more updates and ability to run more oses (Ubuntu OS etc.) in the future. :)

Please Don't Forget to Check This Poll. :)

Thanks a lot to bzdemes for using the source code and continuing my work! This is what a community and open source is for!

Thanks a lot to 96edwy for making the video. I really appreciate it :) Also go to this link and thank him :)
Please Do Not Modify/Rename/Delete Any Files From The Program Files Directory! Doing So Might Brick Your Device!!!

Hello XDA Users / HD2 Owners,
This is an All in One Toolkit for HTC HD2 NAND Users. The main purpose of this toolkit is to simplify many complex tools/guides which are difficult or unsafe to use. As we all know that HD2 has got a powerful hardware base, but the pre-packed Windows Mobile operating system just ruins all the fun of having a device with high specs. So, developers on XDA like codesmith and Cotulla have created alternative bootloaders which can load Android kernels so that we can use Google's Android operating system on our devices. This tool will help you install those bootloaders, and also do many other customization/modding works easily from one control panel. Here are the main features of the Toolkit: :D

Simplifies Installation of cLK and MAGLDR (Android Bootloaders)
Simplifies Installing Roms, Radios, SPL's and other things by letting you install NBH Files with one click
Makes it easier to Re-Partition your Android Phone
Makes it easier to install Reicvery
Automates process of flashing NBH Files
Well, those were just the main highlights of the tool. There are a lots of other numerous features that will let you easily do many complex stuff. After lots of nights without sleep and red eyes, i have finally made this small piece of software able to do most things that a normal HD2 NAND Android would want to do easily. :)

Current Version: 4.2.0.1
Current Recovery Version: 5.0.2.6
Last Update: 6/15/2011

Latest HighLights
Installer :)
Express Mode - Express Mode enables you to automatically do a lots of stuff automatically. Just check the Express Tools button and try to use the features mentioned on the msgbox :)
NBH File Handler - Easily install nbh files by just opening it like a normal file :)
About The Software
Hd2 Toolkit is the result of a lots of nights of work with help from recognized developers such as arif-ali, seadersn and others. I have tried my best to make the software as user friendly and powerful as possible. I really appreciate the fact that you guys are using and loving this little software i made. At first, i made a tool that was intended to make it easier to repartition MAGLDR bootloader. Then gradually you guys started using it and started suggesting more and more features which i implemented as soon as i could. Version after version, i started to add new new features you guys suggested and soon i changed the name to ClockworkMod Installer. After few versions of developement, and bug reporting from T-Macgnolia, i finally added support for cLK bootloader. Then after adding a lot more features you guys suggested, i changed the name again, and this time to a name that makes broader sense, HD2 Toolkit. I will keep on updating this tool as frequently as i can. I hope you guys will like this tool. Any suggestions, comments, questions, bug reports or anything related to this tool are welcome. Thanks to mods who made this post a sticky :)

General Info

1) MAGLDR Repartition - This option will completely erase all your files and data on your device and change the system partition size to the one you choose. Use this option if you get no memory left error or if you need to change partitions to use new rom.
2) MAGLDR Recovery Update - This will update your recovery from older version to newer version in MAGLDR without deleting any data or changing partitions. Use the first option if you get no memory left error. Your phone needs to be powered on, connected, usb debugging enabled and in android to use this option.
3) cLK Recovery Install - This will install/update your recovery from older version to newer version in cLK. Your phone needs to be powered on, connected, usb debugging enabled and in android to use this option.
4) cLK Repartition - This option allows you to re-partition your hd2 running clk bootloader easily like magldr.
5) Downgrade Recovery - This option allows you to downgrade recovery on your hd2 easily. This might be useful if you get an no memory available error while flashing.
MAGLDR Partitioning Instructions
1) Download the ZIP file.
2) Extract it somewhere.
3) Open Setup.exe
4) Choose the system partition size you want, or choose custom and enter custom size.
5) Press Repartition button.
6) Follow Instructions. :)
MAGLDR Upgrade Instructions
1) Download the ZIP.
2) Extract it somewhere.
4) Choose MAGLDR Recovery Update
5) Press Update
5) Follow Instructions. :)
cLK Partitioning Instructions
2) Extract it somewhere.
3) Open Setup.exe
4) Choose "cLK Reparititioin" and choose system partition size you want.
cLK Upgrade Instructions
1) Download the ZIP.
2) Extract it somewhere.
4) Choose cLK Recovery Update
5) Press Update
Download (4.2.0.1)

Go To Download Thread By bzdemes, Latest download links will be provided here.

Download Drivers By T-Macgnolia

Donations
Donate

I am really thankful to everyone who donated to me and helped me keep the server alive. :) Donations are appreciated and help me pay for the server bandwidth costs and also to buy some coffee or soda sometimes. I would recommend donating to different charities that help in the welfare of human society than donating to me. You don't necessarily have to donate to me to use this tool. You are free to modify, distribute, debrand, or do anything with this tool for free (a credit would be good though). Thanks a lot to the people listed below for donating to me and helping me keep the server alive :)
Niki Muller - $10
Vincent ten Berge - $10
Graziano Burlini (rebel01s) - $10
W Cunneen (shakeym) - $10
Tomas V Curbelo (vcurbel) - $10
eladavron - $15
lucian ionut huidici - $10
Odai Jaber (hasoon2000) - $5
Jens Guenther - $10
Wilhelm Schulteis - $10
Mark Thompson - $5
Olav Indergaard (indyman1978) - $10
Benjamin Blavat - $5
Dimitrios Drivas - $10
Skopelitis Evagelos - $2
Carl Collins - $20
Roman Troppmann - $10
Gero Hanraths - $5
Marcus Rupp - $1
Tadhg Mahony - $5
Benjamin Blavat - $10
Jan McGhee - $5
Ronan Preston - $10
Sergii Grabovetskyi - $10
Thanks a lot guys, i really appreciate your donations.
Credits
bzdemes for continuing my work!
Koush for Clockworkmod
arif-ali and seadersn for compiling clockworkmod and also for lots of other stuff
T-Macgnolia for doing bug testing and reporting them (Big Thanks!!)
codesmith for cLK
Cotulla and DFT for MAGLDR
Everyone who suggested me features :)
Everyone else who has helped in developement of HD2
Linux Users
mardurhack has confirmed that Downgrading Recovery works on linux using WINE. :)

I did not create an installer for linux users as the main tool required to flash CWM for MAGLDR hasn't been made for linux by DFT. I would suggest using WINE to emulate the app (haven't tried it yet but should work).

As for the cLK version, you can easily install it on linux. Just download a fastboot binary for linux and use the following command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
What to expect on future versions
Rom manager version fix
Custom partition sizes for cLK (working on it, almost complete)
Easy repartitioner for ROM Developers
Anything you suggest
If you respect my work, please:

Do not directly link to the download link, because people will miss a lots of information and instructions provided on this thread. If you want people to download this software, provide a link to this thread.

Do not make mirrors, it just creates confusions and inteferes with updates. If you have a spare server and want to help me, please pm me and we can include it as an official mirror. And i dont get paid for distributing files, so i dont think it is necessary to make mirrors. Right? :D

Do not redistribute the application with viruses or trojans on them. No-one likes those. LOL

Thanks button would be great :)
Please don't forget to read the FAQ on third post and instructions on second post. :)

P.S. I take no responsibility for anything done to your device by these tools. It works on my phone. And dont forget to hit the Thanks button if this helped. :) Enjoy!

Source Code For v4.1
I recently broke my left hand and wont be able to continue this project for like 2 months or more. So i want to release the source code to public so that you guys can continue it and improve it. The au3 files can be compiled using this tool. And the setup file can be compiled using Inno setup. I cant type much using my right hand only, so i hope u guys can figure out which file points to what. Not necessary, but if you modify and plan to release a modified version, a link to my website http://wireshock.com and credits to me would be appreciated. If you want the modified version to be included in this sticky post, please pm me. If you need help about source, add me on skype : kaushalsubedi . Thanks for your support and donations guys.

Download Source

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 137,996
Last edited:

ksubedi

Nov 18, 2010
Boulder, CO, US
FAQ

Instructions

A. How do i install MAGLDR?
1) Open Toolkit
2) Press "Install MAGLDR" button on "Other Tools" area.
3) A new window will open, follow instructions.

B. How do i install / repartition cLK?
1) Repartitioning cLK and installing cLK is same thing. So choose repartition cLK on the top.
2) Choose the partition size you want to install and choose cache size you want to install.
2) Press the repartition button on the bottom left corner.
3) Follow instructions.

C. How do i install/update recovery on cLK?
1) Choose cLK install recovery on top.
2) Press update button on the bottom left corner.
3) Follow instructions.

D. How do i install recovery / do a repartition on MAGLDR?
1) Choose MAGLDR Repartition on top.
2) Choose the partition size you want to use. And type in the cache size you want.
3) Press Repartition button on the bottom left corner.
4) Follow instructions

E. How do i update recovery on MAGLDR?
1) Choose MAGLDR update recovery on top.
2) Press Update button on bottom left corner.
3) Follow instructions.

F. How do i change from MAGLDR to cLK?
1) Backup your current rom using recovery on magldr.
2) Open toolkit, and choose Wipe (Task29) on the bottom right.
3) Follow instructions and come back to toolkit after completing that.
4) Follow instructions from B. and C.
5) Download this file and put it on your sd. (Thanks to arif-ali, airforceproductions and charnsingh_online for the file)
6) Go to recovery and restore the backup you made.
7) Install the zip file you copied to your sd.
8) Reboot and you are ready to go.

G. How do i change from cLK to MAGLDR?
1) Backup your current rom using recovery on cLK.
4) Follow instructions from A. and D.
5) Download this file and put it on your sd. (Thanks to tytung for the file)

H. How do i upgrade cLK?
5) Go to recovery and restore the backup you made.
6) Reboot

I. How do i upgrade MAGLDR?
1) Backup your current rom using recovery on MAGLDR.
6) Reboot

Dont forget to check this guide if you want to change to cLK :)

Last edited:

ksubedi

Nov 18, 2010
Boulder, CO, US
FAQ

Q: What is ClockWorkMod?
A: It is an recovery tool that helps you install custom roms, backup your phone, restore and do a lots of stuff.

Q: What is nandroid?
A: It is a tool that lets you backup and restore your phone easily. Its available on clockworkmod recovery.

Q: What does the software do?
A: It helps you choose partition size easily, update magldr recovery without loosing data, update clk recovery and lot more. Check the first post.

Q: Is it free?
A: Yeap, always free.

Q: Will i loose all my data if i flash this?
A: Depends on what you are trying to do, refer to first post.

Q: How can i avoid loosing data?
A: Update, dont reparittion, or use nandroid.

Q: How does one decide what partition size to set?
A: It depends on the rom you are using, some ROM's suggest you to use small partition and some suggest you to choose large ones (specially sense roms)

Q: Where can i find this software? please..
A: LOL, this made me laugh. Its in the zip file named HD2_Installer.exe

Q: It says no memory left, what should i do now?
A: No memory left means the last version of recovery you installed was smaller than the current one. You need to completely repartition MAGLDR in order to install new version in that case.

Q: The last version seems to be confusing. What is Magldr partitioning? Should it just say "Install CWM Recovery" instead?
A: I will add a documentation after few minutes.

Q: I have the following error:
Error Descritpion: Config load failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (725)

Error Descriptoion: Config: file not exist
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (359)
A: Fixed in version 2.2

Q: Cursor just keeps blinking. Nothing happens.
A: Your usb is not connected properly, reconnect it.

Q: I have one more question.
A: Reply this thread, ill help.

ChangeLog For Installer

v1.0 - 5/21/2011
Initial Release
Lots of Partition Presets
Ability To Choose Custom Sizes
Windows Only

v2.1 - 5/28/2011
Complete Re-Do
Added cLK Support
Added Console
New UI
MAGLDR Update Added
Fixed Bugs
FileSystem Fix
Lot More..

v2.2 - 5/28/2011
Fixed DAF RSPL Error
Fixed Some Bugs
Changed file working dirs
Lot More..

v3.1 - 5/31/2011
Added Complete Support For cLK
cLK Repartition Added
New UI
cLK Update added
Task29 Added
Magldr and cLK Installer added
clk fastboot update problem fixed
bugs fixed
language file support added
code optimised
clk downgrade option added
Lot More..

v3.4 - 5/31/2011
Added HSPL Installation Option
Fixed some bugs on language file
Changed Icon
Added MAGLDR cache partition size chooser
Changed default cache from 5 to 44 in clk
Downgrade Recovery works for both clk and MAGLDR now
Lot More..

v3.6 - 6/1/2011
Fixed Button Names
Fixed Language File Errors
Fixed Coding Bugs
Fixed DAF Error, Made it error proof (for real this time)
Added custom NBH Installer
Fixed File Working Dir Errors
Lot More..

v3.9 - 6/2/2011
Fixed cLK Recovery Installer Bug
Changed language file texts, more clear now.
Beta tested everything again.
Customised RUU and Task29, better instructions
Fixed file browser bug
Added 450MB cLK partition (thanks to arif-ali)
Modified task 29, its blank now. (doesnt install splash)
Fixed instructions on CWM updater :)
Lot More..

v4.1 - 6/14/2011
Setup File
Express Mode :D
Bug Fixes
NBH File handler
Update Button
Drivers
Fixed bugs on language files
Lot More..

About This Version:
Really sorry that it took longer than other versions. Dont forget to check express tools and direct installation of nbh files on this version. Feedbacks are welcome :)

Last edited:

phaeton_esc

May 15, 2006
Ústecko
kinda noob question - but if i will flash this newer version, will i loose my installed Android ROM?
and second one - can i avoyd deleting rom by simple backup?

thx :)

ksubedi

Nov 18, 2010
Boulder, CO, US
kinda noob question - but if i will flash this newer version, will i loose my installed Android ROM?
and second one - can i avoyd deleting rom by simple backup?

thx :)

first answer: yes, currently, magldr doesnt support flashing recovery without recreating the partitions. if you are using clk, you wont loose anything.

second answer: just use nandroid from your current recovery and you will be good to roll :)

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
Thx a lot mate! Right now, I'm currently using your cwm method. :D

Just want to ask you:
Whats different between 3.0.4 and 3.0.8? I'm currently using 3.0.4. :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA Premium App

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
mwakiousromseries.webnode.it
Nice job!!
Did anyone try to port a backup maded in 3.0.2.5 to 3.0.2.8, i know that in older versions there was a problem.
i have played a little and i saw that changing the partion ,changes the cache to,how do you personalize that?i have created the partition,stoped the process, changed the cache,started the process and the cache came back in default....

Sent from my HTC RAM (D)HD2 v.2.0 using XDA App

Lozone

Apr 1, 2010
Columbus, OH
Excellent work.
The latest CWM is 3.1.0.1
It is the one I am using.
How easy is it to change the recovery to the latest?

Sent from my HD2 phazer!

rasirot1456

Jul 23, 2010
Installer
I have created an custom installer type tool that enables you to choose the partition size of system partition instead of downloading different files for each partition size.

Just choose the size of the partition as you want and press flash button and follow simple instructions.

>>>>Where can i find this installer? please..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Edit: Hey HD2 Folks! I was just checking in to see how my old thread was doing and im surprised by the number of people that are still using and updating the toolkit. It has been quite a few years since the HD2 has been released, and it is still getting updates that not even new phones are getting. HD2 has gotten a special place in smartphone history because of this. I would really like to thank all the developers that made this possible and all the users that supported the developers. I obviously don't have my HD2 anymore (i actually cracked my first hd2 and got a second one which i lost and got a third one which started having power button problems, then i moved on, i would still use one if i had one), but i will always support hd2 users. And im sorry to everyone who donated and didn't get their names on the donations list. I really appreciate your donation, i just wasnt able to update my thread due to different problems, and im sorry about that. I hope HD2 gets more updates and ability to run more oses (Ubuntu OS etc.) in the future. :)

Please Don't Forget to Check This Poll. :)

Thanks a lot to bzdemes for using the source code and continuing my work! This is what a community and open source is for!

Thanks a lot to 96edwy for making the video. I really appreciate it :) Also go to this link and thank him :)
    Please Do Not Modify/Rename/Delete Any Files From The Program Files Directory! Doing So Might Brick Your Device!!!

Hello XDA Users / HD2 Owners,
    This is an All in One Toolkit for HTC HD2 NAND Users. The main purpose of this toolkit is to simplify many complex tools/guides which are difficult or unsafe to use. As we all know that HD2 has got a powerful hardware base, but the pre-packed Windows Mobile operating system just ruins all the fun of having a device with high specs. So, developers on XDA like codesmith and Cotulla have created alternative bootloaders which can load Android kernels so that we can use Google's Android operating system on our devices. This tool will help you install those bootloaders, and also do many other customization/modding works easily from one control panel. Here are the main features of the Toolkit: :D

Simplifies Installation of cLK and MAGLDR (Android Bootloaders)
    Simplifies Installing Roms, Radios, SPL's and other things by letting you install NBH Files with one click
    Makes it easier to Re-Partition your Android Phone
    Makes it easier to install Reicvery
    Automates process of flashing NBH Files
    Well, those were just the main highlights of the tool. There are a lots of other numerous features that will let you easily do many complex stuff. After lots of nights without sleep and red eyes, i have finally made this small piece of software able to do most things that a normal HD2 NAND Android would want to do easily. :)

Current Version: 4.2.0.1
    Current Recovery Version: 5.0.2.6
    Last Update: 6/15/2011

Latest HighLights
    Installer :)
    Express Mode - Express Mode enables you to automatically do a lots of stuff automatically. Just check the Express Tools button and try to use the features mentioned on the msgbox :)
    NBH File Handler - Easily install nbh files by just opening it like a normal file :)
    About The Software
    Hd2 Toolkit is the result of a lots of nights of work with help from recognized developers such as arif-ali, seadersn and others. I have tried my best to make the software as user friendly and powerful as possible. I really appreciate the fact that you guys are using and loving this little software i made. At first, i made a tool that was intended to make it easier to repartition MAGLDR bootloader. Then gradually you guys started using it and started suggesting more and more features which i implemented as soon as i could. Version after version, i started to add new new features you guys suggested and soon i changed the name to ClockworkMod Installer. After few versions of developement, and bug reporting from T-Macgnolia, i finally added support for cLK bootloader. Then after adding a lot more features you guys suggested, i changed the name again, and this time to a name that makes broader sense, HD2 Toolkit. I will keep on updating this tool as frequently as i can. I hope you guys will like this tool. Any suggestions, comments, questions, bug reports or anything related to this tool are welcome. Thanks to mods who made this post a sticky :)

General Info

1) MAGLDR Repartition - This option will completely erase all your files and data on your device and change the system partition size to the one you choose. Use this option if you get no memory left error or if you need to change partitions to use new rom.
    2) MAGLDR Recovery Update - This will update your recovery from older version to newer version in MAGLDR without deleting any data or changing partitions. Use the first option if you get no memory left error. Your phone needs to be powered on, connected, usb debugging enabled and in android to use this option.
    3) cLK Recovery Install - This will install/update your recovery from older version to newer version in cLK. Your phone needs to be powered on, connected, usb debugging enabled and in android to use this option.
    4) cLK Repartition - This option allows you to re-partition your hd2 running clk bootloader easily like magldr.
    5) Downgrade Recovery - This option allows you to downgrade recovery on your hd2 easily. This might be useful if you get an no memory available error while flashing.
    MAGLDR Partitioning Instructions
    2) Extract it somewhere.
    3) Open Setup.exe
    4) Choose the system partition size you want, or choose custom and enter custom size.
    MAGLDR Upgrade Instructions
    1) Download the ZIP.
    2) Extract it somewhere.
    4) Choose MAGLDR Recovery Update
    5) Press Update
    cLK Partitioning Instructions
    2) Extract it somewhere.
    3) Open Setup.exe
    4) Choose "cLK Reparititioin" and choose system partition size you want.
    cLK Upgrade Instructions
    1) Download the ZIP.
    2) Extract it somewhere.
    4) Choose cLK Recovery Update
    5) Press Update
    Download (4.2.0.1)

Go To Download Thread By bzdemes, Latest download links will be provided here.

Download Drivers By T-Macgnolia

Donations
    Donate

I am really thankful to everyone who donated to me and helped me keep the server alive. :) Donations are appreciated and help me pay for the server bandwidth costs and also to buy some coffee or soda sometimes. I would recommend donating to different charities that help in the welfare of human society than donating to me. You don't necessarily have to donate to me to use this tool. You are free to modify, distribute, debrand, or do anything with this tool for free (a credit would be good though). Thanks a lot to the people listed below for donating to me and helping me keep the server alive :)
    Niki Muller - $10
    Vincent ten Berge - $10
    Graziano Burlini (rebel01s) - $10
    W Cunneen (shakeym) - $10
    Tomas V Curbelo (vcurbel) - $10
    eladavron - $15
    lucian ionut huidici - $10
    Odai Jaber (hasoon2000) - $5
    Jens Guenther - $10
    Wilhelm Schulteis - $10
    Mark Thompson - $5
    Olav Indergaard (indyman1978) - $10
    Benjamin Blavat - $5
    Dimitrios Drivas - $10
    Skopelitis Evagelos - $2
    Carl Collins - $20
    Roman Troppmann - $10
    Gero Hanraths - $5
    Marcus Rupp - $1
    Tadhg Mahony - $5
    Benjamin Blavat - $10
    Jan McGhee - $5
    Ronan Preston - $10
    Sergii Grabovetskyi - $10
    Thanks a lot guys, i really appreciate your donations.
    Credits
    bzdemes for continuing my work!
    Koush for Clockworkmod
    arif-ali and seadersn for compiling clockworkmod and also for lots of other stuff
    T-Macgnolia for doing bug testing and reporting them (Big Thanks!!)
    codesmith for cLK
    Cotulla and DFT for MAGLDR
    Everyone who suggested me features :)
    Everyone else who has helped in developement of HD2
    Linux Users
    mardurhack has confirmed that Downgrading Recovery works on linux using WINE. :)

I did not create an installer for linux users as the main tool required to flash CWM for MAGLDR hasn't been made for linux by DFT. I would suggest using WINE to emulate the app (haven't tried it yet but should work).

As for the cLK version, you can easily install it on linux. Just download a fastboot binary for linux and use the following command:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    What to expect on future versions
    Rom manager version fix
    Custom partition sizes for cLK (working on it, almost complete)
    Easy repartitioner for ROM Developers
    Anything you suggest
    If you respect my work, please:

Do not directly link to the download link, because people will miss a lots of information and instructions provided on this thread. If you want people to download this software, provide a link to this thread.

Do not make mirrors, it just creates confusions and inteferes with updates. If you have a spare server and want to help me, please pm me and we can include it as an official mirror. And i dont get paid for distributing files, so i dont think it is necessary to make mirrors. Right? :D

Do not redistribute the application with viruses or trojans on them. No-one likes those. LOL

Thanks button would be great :)
    Please don't forget to read the FAQ on third post and instructions on second post. :)

P.S. I take no responsibility for anything done to your device by these tools. It works on my phone. And dont forget to hit the Thanks button if this helped. :) Enjoy!

Source Code For v4.1
    I recently broke my left hand and wont be able to continue this project for like 2 months or more. So i want to release the source code to public so that you guys can continue it and improve it. The au3 files can be compiled using this tool. And the setup file can be compiled using Inno setup. I cant type much using my right hand only, so i hope u guys can figure out which file points to what. Not necessary, but if you modify and plan to release a modified version, a link to my website http://wireshock.com and credits to me would be appreciated. If you want the modified version to be included in this sticky post, please pm me. If you need help about source, add me on skype : kaushalsubedi . Thanks for your support and donations guys.

Download Source
    Updated with new Recovery!

UPDATE 30/10/2012 - Rebuilt 4.3 as 4.3.1 and double checked its working for me on windows 8 x64 (still 32bit app). Let me know if that helps.

UPDATE 15/10/2012 - No new version yet. Just a quick update that my Dev enviroment tanked shortly after the last update and I haven't got around to setting it up again as the Toolkit uses different tools to my normal work. I will try to get something uploaded soon. With updated CLK and see if I can work out how I broke 32 bit compatibility!

UPDATE 07/08/2012 - Hoping for a Firefox OS (Boot 2 Gecko) port for the HD2 so I pulled mine out of the draw! So I have updated the Toolkit to use the newest Touch Recovery RC1 (yell if there is a newer one). Haven't touched CLK as I never use it but someone link me to it and I will see what I can do. I have left the old version available encase anything goes wrong. Seems to have worked for me.

UPDATE - I have finally put my HD2 to rest after over 2 years of awesome! So odds of me making any extra updates to this are slim! Yell if you need the code.

Thanks to ksubedi for creating the toolkit and linking to this post! I have updated the installer with the latest ClockworkMod Touch Recovery RC1 this should work for both MAGLDR and cLK. I have also updated the driver download to one of the working links.

This is just small tweaks to ksubedi work so all credit to him. Let me know if this works okay for you guys!

Download v4.3.1 - 30/10/2012

Google Drivers

Download v4.3 - 07/08/2012 - Possibly broken?

Download v4.2.0.1 - 03/12/2011

Google Drivers
    FAQ

Instructions

A. How do i install MAGLDR?
    1) Open Toolkit
    2) Press "Install MAGLDR" button on "Other Tools" area.
    3) A new window will open, follow instructions.

B. How do i install / repartition cLK?
    1) Repartitioning cLK and installing cLK is same thing. So choose repartition cLK on the top.
    2) Choose the partition size you want to install and choose cache size you want to install.
    2) Press the repartition button on the bottom left corner.
    3) Follow instructions.

C. How do i install/update recovery on cLK?
    1) Choose cLK install recovery on top.
    2) Press update button on the bottom left corner.
    3) Follow instructions.

D. How do i install recovery / do a repartition on MAGLDR?
    1) Choose MAGLDR Repartition on top.
    2) Choose the partition size you want to use. And type in the cache size you want.
    3) Press Repartition button on the bottom left corner.
    4) Follow instructions

E. How do i update recovery on MAGLDR?
    1) Choose MAGLDR update recovery on top.
    2) Press Update button on bottom left corner.
    3) Follow instructions.

F. How do i change from MAGLDR to cLK?
    1) Backup your current rom using recovery on magldr.
    5) Download this file and put it on your sd. (Thanks to arif-ali, airforceproductions and charnsingh_online for the file)

G. How do i change from cLK to MAGLDR?
    5) Download this file and put it on your sd. (Thanks to tytung for the file)

H. How do i upgrade cLK?
    6) Reboot

I. How do i upgrade MAGLDR?
    1) Backup your current rom using recovery on MAGLDR.
    6) Reboot

Dont forget to check this guide if you want to change to cLK :)
    FAQ

Q: What is ClockWorkMod?
    A: It is an recovery tool that helps you install custom roms, backup your phone, restore and do a lots of stuff.

Q: What is nandroid?
    A: It is a tool that lets you backup and restore your phone easily. Its available on clockworkmod recovery.

Q: What does the software do?
    A: It helps you choose partition size easily, update magldr recovery without loosing data, update clk recovery and lot more. Check the first post.

Q: Is it free?
    A: Yeap, always free.

Q: Will i loose all my data if i flash this?
    A: Depends on what you are trying to do, refer to first post.

Q: How can i avoid loosing data?
    A: Update, dont reparittion, or use nandroid.

Q: How does one decide what partition size to set?
    A: It depends on the rom you are using, some ROM's suggest you to use small partition and some suggest you to choose large ones (specially sense roms)

Q: Where can i find this software? please..
    A: LOL, this made me laugh. Its in the zip file named HD2_Installer.exe

Q: It says no memory left, what should i do now?
    A: No memory left means the last version of recovery you installed was smaller than the current one. You need to completely repartition MAGLDR in order to install new version in that case.

Q: The last version seems to be confusing. What is Magldr partitioning? Should it just say "Install CWM Recovery" instead?
    A: I will add a documentation after few minutes.

Q: I have the following error:
    Error Descritpion: Config load failed.
    Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (725)

Error Descriptoion: Config: file not exist
    Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (359)
    A: Fixed in version 2.2

Q: Cursor just keeps blinking. Nothing happens.
    A: Your usb is not connected properly, reconnect it.

Q: I have one more question.
    A: Reply this thread, ill help.

ChangeLog For Installer

v1.0 - 5/21/2011
    Initial Release
    Lots of Partition Presets
    Ability To Choose Custom Sizes
    Windows Only

v2.1 - 5/28/2011
    Complete Re-Do
    Added cLK Support
    Added Console
    New UI
    MAGLDR Update Added
    Fixed Bugs
    FileSystem Fix
    Lot More..

v2.2 - 5/28/2011
    Fixed DAF RSPL Error
    Fixed Some Bugs
    Changed file working dirs
    Lot More..

v3.1 - 5/31/2011
    Added Complete Support For cLK
    cLK Repartition Added
    New UI
    cLK Update added
    Task29 Added
    Magldr and cLK Installer added
    clk fastboot update problem fixed
    bugs fixed
    language file support added
    code optimised
    clk downgrade option added
    Lot More..

v3.4 - 5/31/2011
    Added HSPL Installation Option
    Fixed some bugs on language file
    Changed Icon
    Added MAGLDR cache partition size chooser
    Changed default cache from 5 to 44 in clk
    Downgrade Recovery works for both clk and MAGLDR now
    Lot More..

v3.6 - 6/1/2011
    Fixed Button Names
    Fixed Language File Errors
    Fixed Coding Bugs
    Fixed DAF Error, Made it error proof (for real this time)
    Added custom NBH Installer
    Fixed File Working Dir Errors
    Lot More..

v3.9 - 6/2/2011
    Fixed cLK Recovery Installer Bug
    Changed language file texts, more clear now.
    Beta tested everything again.
    Customised RUU and Task29, better instructions
    Fixed file browser bug
    Added 450MB cLK partition (thanks to arif-ali)
    Modified task 29, its blank now. (doesnt install splash)
    Fixed instructions on CWM updater :)
    Lot More..

v4.1 - 6/14/2011
    Setup File
    Express Mode :D
    Bug Fixes
    NBH File handler
    Update Button
    Drivers
    Fixed bugs on language files
    Lot More..

About This Version:
    Really sorry that it took longer than other versions. Dont forget to check express tools and direct installation of nbh files on this version. Feedbacks are welcome :)
    Fresh links

Took me 6 hours to get this file from lousy uploaded.net, no slots...wait for 3 hours...again no slots... etc. I've uploaded it to my dropbox so that no one need to be a masochist any more.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35820551/HD2ToolKit4.3.1.zip

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35820551/Google Android Drivers.zip