How to update Samsung galaxy tab GT-P1000 to Android Kitkat 4.4.2 CM 11 Step by Step

Search This thread

hygo

Account currently disabled
Sep 8, 2013
Sweden
www.hygoandroid.com
samsung_galaxy_tab_p1000__psd_by_zandog-d2zhjt4.jpg

Welcome my friends

There are a lot of people have asked me how to update device Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000.
Especially, there are many applications and games are not consistent, except with update Kitkat
Appeal to the request . this video has a full explanation

INSTALL GINGERBREAD

1- power off your device
2- press buton power and volum down to get mod download
3- open odin and put cable usb device with PC ( yellow bar )
4- extraire gingerbread file and put in PDA
5- put pit file in PIT
6- star and lets him to reboot . take some time ( if stuck in log animation press buton power off and volum UP to get mod Recovery and wipe data factory reset and reboot )

INSTALL ROOT

1- power off your device
2- press buton power and volum DOWN to get mod Download
4- put CF Root zip in PDA and star

INSTALL KITKAT

1- put ZIP file CM 11 and Gapps core in your device ( SD card 0 OR SD card 1 )
2- power off your device
3- press buton power and volum UP to get mod Recovery
4- wipe data factory reset / wipe cache partition / advanced and wipe dalvik cache
5- go back install ZIP from sdcard and choose zip from sdcard and go to the file zip CM 11 and install , take moment and let's him reboot6- click wipe
7- click install and choose your zip file CM 11 and install then choose gapps core and install
8- reboot

enjoy

DOWNLOAD ALL FILE HERE
http://www.hygoandroid.com/2014/02/how-to-update-samsung-galaxy-tab-gt.html

VIDEO TUTORIAL :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwvL6II41C8

Attachments

• hygoandroid.jpg
    hygoandroid.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,686
Last edited:

torres7

Apr 19, 2011
Very good and easily explained on this tut. Thanks you very much was out of my comfort zone with so much sequences.

Last edited:

mukul2259

Mar 26, 2014
I have a Galaxy Tab P-1000 and I am trying to install Kitkat ROM on my device.Do i need to flash a kernel or Overcome ROM (w/e the name is)before installing this one as I 've read some other thread
My Tab is rooted with CWM recovery

Last edited:
Reactions: fistamen

gulKhan143526

Jul 11, 2017
I know this is an old thread, but can anyone help me find the files to update my old GT-P1000?
donot upgrade , you will lose your keypad. I upgraded through cyanogenmode and then google services were absent, playstore couldn't function. when I tried to downgrade, it wasn't possible to get the original version and in 2.3 the keypad had issues.

atinkputih

Nov 18, 2017
update android samsung galaxy tab GT-P1000N

i need help.. how to upgrade android samsung GT-P1000N to 4.4/5.1/6.0? :rolleyes:;)

fataboubou

Apr 19, 2022
Hello,
To upgrade GT 7 P1000 , we don't find valid link. Is it possible, please, to post new one?
Thanks

francois095

Dec 1, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    samsung_galaxy_tab_p1000__psd_by_zandog-d2zhjt4.jpg

Welcome my friends

There are a lot of people have asked me how to update device Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000.
    Especially, there are many applications and games are not consistent, except with update Kitkat
    Appeal to the request . this video has a full explanation

INSTALL GINGERBREAD

1- power off your device
    2- press buton power and volum down to get mod download
    4- extraire gingerbread file and put in PDA
    5- put pit file in PIT
    6- star and lets him to reboot . take some time ( if stuck in log animation press buton power off and volum UP to get mod Recovery and wipe data factory reset and reboot )

INSTALL ROOT

1- power off your device
    2- press buton power and volum DOWN to get mod Download
    4- put CF Root zip in PDA and star

INSTALL KITKAT

1- put ZIP file CM 11 and Gapps core in your device ( SD card 0 OR SD card 1 )
    2- power off your device
    3- press buton power and volum UP to get mod Recovery
    4- wipe data factory reset / wipe cache partition / advanced and wipe dalvik cache
    5- go back install ZIP from sdcard and choose zip from sdcard and go to the file zip CM 11 and install , take moment and let's him reboot6- click wipe
    7- click install and choose your zip file CM 11 and install then choose gapps core and install
    8- reboot

enjoy

DOWNLOAD ALL FILE HERE
    http://www.hygoandroid.com/2014/02/how-to-update-samsung-galaxy-tab-gt.html

VIDEO TUTORIAL :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwvL6II41C8
    I have a Galaxy Tab P-1000 and I am trying to install Kitkat ROM on my device.Do i need to flash a kernel or Overcome ROM (w/e the name is)before installing this one as I 've read some other thread
    My Tab is rooted with CWM recovery
    I know this is an old thread, but can anyone help me find the files to update my old GT-P1000?