[DEV] AndroidCtrlUI.dll [7.1.46.0] (MVVM's based on my AndroidCtrl.dll)

Search This thread

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
This (C#, WPF, XAML, .NET 4.6) dll is a (M)odel(V)iew-(V)iew(M)odel - Wrapper for my AnroidCtrl.dll. So u have the ability to include really fast a complete working Android File-Explorer to ur current or new Project. This Explorer is based on the Windows-Explorer behaviors.

License
This project is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

The latest build 7.1.46.0 is currently only via FTP, GoogleDrive or Dropbox available, the DevDB has currently some upload issues!

Currently included...
(AndroidCtrlUI.dll)
  • Android-File-System Multi-Device-/Explorer
  • APK Installer
  • APK Manager
  • Actions (Copy/Delete/Tar/Properties) used by the Explorers (Can be used from your Application too)
  • Control (Device-Selector/Connector - ADB/Fastboot Control-Menu (MenuItem))
  • Contacts (Read the Device Contacts - Root and SQLite3 are REQUIRED)
  • Remote-Desktop (Framebuffer access with tap, swipe, keyboard, send text abilities)
  • Shell (Shell console)
  • Tools (Windows TrayNotify)

(SharedUI.dll)
  • Abstract Explorer base
  • Windows-File-System Explorer
  • Tools (Windows shell icon extraction, etc.)
  • XControls (GlassWindow)
  • XTools (Behaviours/Converters/Useful Generics)

Both Explorers supports:
  • Full Drag & Drop (TreeViewItems, ListView, ListViewItems) (From Windows to (TreeViewItems, ListView, ListViewItems) and from each view to each view. From the views to ur code u need a really small wrapper.)
  • Adressbar (3 layouts (AdressBar, AdressBarCompact, AdressBarExtended))
  • 3 switchable ListView layouts (Big Icons, Detail, List)
  • ListView context menu (With Dynamic-Layout)
  • Tree/-ListViewItem context menu (With Dynamic-Layout)
  • Mouse X1 & X2 support (means like Windows-Explorer, backward (max. "/"), forward (the complete list of last visited directories))
  • ---
  • Ctrl + A = Select all items
  • Ctrl + C = Copy the selected items to clipboard
  • Ctrl + V = Paste the clipboard items to the current location
  • Ctrl + (left)Click = Select the clicked items
  • Shift + (left)Click = Selects between 1st and last clicked item
  • F2 = Starts rename
  • Del = Delete the selected items

More MVVM's coming soon. ;)

Multilingual
Currently the following languages are native supported by my dll, u only have to load the needed ResourceDictionary.
  • English
  • German
(The original language files can be found here)

Tested OS
Win Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (32Bit/64Bit in VM-Ware)
Win 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (64Bit Native)
Win XP is not longer supported by ADB! (But, if u have a old ADB binary, the dll will do it's job)

Requirements
Android: min. 2.x
Platform: x86/x64 (Windows)
Frameworks: AnroidCtrl.dll and min. .NET 4.6
(Installed ADB/Fastboot driver)

Download
Mirror: XDA-DevDB (since 29.01.2019 no uploads possible)
Mirror #1: My FTP (Build archiv)
Mirror #2: GoogleDrive
Mirror #3: Dropbox
(Each zip-archiv contains the AndroidCtrlUI.dll, its markup file AndroidCtrlUI.xml and the program debug database AndroidCtrlUI.pdb for VisualStudio)

Example (Updated to dll version 7.1.46.0) (Updated in the next 24 h)
Mirror: My FTP
Mirror #1: GoogleDrive
Mirror #2: Dropbox
(Contains a simple exe and its source, written in C# using WPF)

Source
N/A (If u want to have a look at it, send me a PM or simply decompile it.)

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES! DO NOT COPY MY THREADS!

XDA:DevDB Information
AndroidCtrlUI.dll, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
k1ll3r8e, squabbi

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 7.1.46.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-19

Created 2016-07-24
Last Updated 2020-09-19

Attachments

• all.png
    all.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 312
  • actions.png
    actions.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 301
  • androidmenu.png
    androidmenu.png
    44 KB · Views: 298
  • viewmenu.png
    viewmenu.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 281
  • list_treeviewmenu.png
    list_treeviewmenu.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 252
  • glasswindow.png
    glasswindow.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
Changelog

DD.MM.YYYY | (A) = Added | (C) = Changed | (D) = Deleted | (F) = Fixed | (R) = Recoded | (U) Updated
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19.09.2020 [7.1.46.0]
Only a fresh build, aligned to the changes in the AndroidCtrl.dll.

26.07.2020 [7.0.46.0]
I had to break the AndroidCtrlUI.dll into two parts, the AndroidCtrlUI.dll and the SharedUI.dll. The new layout can be found in the 1st post. I'll update the "How-To" on my website in the next 24H.

01.02.2019 [6.7.46.0]
A fresh build, aligned to the latest version of my AndroidCtrl.dll.

31.05.2019 [6.0.46.0]
(C) The Framework Version from 4.0 to 4.6
(C) The versioning:
6 = Major
0 = Minor
46 = Framework Version (4.6)
0 = Hotfix

(A) The Apk namespace
(A) Apk.InstallerModel { }
(A) Apk.InstallerView { } (XAML view)
(A) Apk.ManagerModel { }
(A) Apk.ManagerView { } (XAML view)

(A) The Battery namespace
(A) Battery.MonitorModel { }
(A) Battery.MonitorView { } (XAML view)

10.04.2019 [0.0.5.2]
(A) The Shell namespace
(A) The Shell menu item to the Explorer menus
(C) The "CopyWindow" property on all Explorer[View|Model] to:
Code:
///<summary>
/// Registers the given copy handler
///</summary>
///<param name="sender"><see cref="string"/> that identify the sender view</param>
///<param name="dataType"><see cref="Type"/> that represents the ID object, if none use <see cref="string"/></param>
///<param name="action"><see cref="CopyHandlerAction"/> your copy handling</param>
///<exception cref="ArgumentNullException"/>
public void RegisterCopyHandler(string sender, Type dataType, CopyHandlerAction action)

///<summary>
/// Unregisters the given copy handler if exists
///</summary>
///<param name="sender"><see cref="string"/></param>
public void UnregisterCopyHandler(string sender)

///<summary>
/// Copy handler action
///</summary>
///<param name="view">sender view</param>
///<param name="id">id object like <see cref="DeviceInfo"/></param>
///<param name="sender">sender ID</param>
///<param name="receiver">receiver ID</param>
///<param name="destination">copy destination</param>
///<param name="dropList"><see cref="StringCollection"/></param>
public delegate void CopyHandlerAction(object view, object id, string sender, string receiver, string destination, StringCollection dropList);

(F) 2 Exceptions which were raised during XAML enum casting. The problem was,that i changed the internal ViewMode from Computer to Drives, but not in 2 sections of the XAML so that i can use it on both models, the Local.ListView and Remote.ListView.

06.03.2019 [0.0.5.1]
(A) The Contacts namespace
(A) The Remote-Desktop menu item to the Explorer menus

16.02.2019 [0.0.4.2]
(F) The "Usage" column on the remote Listview when it's in "Device" mode. The problem was, that the usage was not shown... Reason for this was a wrongly placed converter.
(R) Reduced code duplication (saved ~23 kb)

07.02.2019 [0.0.4.1]
Only a fresh build aligned to the AndroidCtrl.dll

Older Changes:

29.01.2019 [0.0.4.0]
(A) The RemoteDesktop namespace, model and views
(R/U) Nearly everything related to the Local-/Remote-/Explorer

Reordered the Explorer namespace... The old layout was:
Actions - Explorer actions like copy/move, delete, tar and properties
Explorer - Remote explorer
ExplorerLocal - Local explorer

The new layout is:
Explorer - Main explorer stuff (delegates, enums, etc.)
Explorer.Actions - Explorer actions like copy/move, delete, tar and properties
Explorer.Local - Local explorer part
Explorer.Remote - Remote explorer part
Explorer.Shared - Shared models, views for the "Local" and "Remote" explorer part

09.04.2018 [0.0.3.1]
This is a complete new version!
Not compatible with older builds of the AndroidCtrl.dll!
* Aligned the code to the new version of the AndroidCtrl.dll
* Optimised the code
* Added a lot of new stuff like the "GlassWindow" and the "ControlMenu"

Last edited:

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
How to use this on windows 7?

Hey there,

to use the dll on WinXP/7/8 (32 /64 bit) u have to create a new WPF application in for example MSVS 2012/2013 etc.. In this project u have to implement the dll as described in the How-To after u have finished this step, u can place the UI elements as described in this post. (U have also the ability to redesign all elements! If u need the bindings and behaviors let me know, i dun have them public atm. bu i'll send u my raw files if needed.)

Hope i could help u. If need help to implement this dll or my other, just let me know! :)

Regards,
Sebastian

exodius48

Apr 7, 2013
Yori's Heart
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey there,

to use the dll on WinXP/7/8 (32 /64 bit) u have to create a new WPF application in for example MSVS 2012/2013 etc.. In this project u have to implement the dll as described in the How-To after u have finished this step, u can place the UI elements as described in this post. (U have also the ability to redesign all elements! If u need the bindings and behaviors let me know, i dun have them public atm. bu i'll send u my raw files if needed.)

Hope i could help u. If need help to implement this dll or my other, just let me know! :)

Regards,
Sebastian

Hi...
I think I cant do that, I dont know about programming,, so this one is not suitable for me. :(

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
Hi...
I think I cant do that, I dont know about programming,, so this one is not suitable for me. :(

Np, i send u my Multi-Explorer [BETA] which i'm coding currently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all other, who comes here as an "End-User", if u want to test my Multi-Explorer [BETA] just let me know, via PM or simply post here.

Currently it includes the complete MVVM - described in the OP + an Windows, FTP (currently NO SFTP) and an Joomla! (The Joomla! plugin u need is also written by me in PHP (J!1.5.x - 2.5.x are Supported)) - Explorer plugin.

Last edited:

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
@k1ll3r8e

How about a pre-compiled installer for everyone to use? Make it pop up under "Computer" tab in windows would make it perfect and seamless to use. It could laso be used by total noobs. :p

Please reply with a quote or mention.

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
@k1ll3r8e

How about a pre-compiled installer for everyone to use? Make it pop up under "Computer" tab in windows would make it perfect and seamless to use. It could laso be used by total noobs. :p

Please reply with a quote or mention.

Hey there,

THX for that idea! But, just atm. i dun know what u mean exactly with "...Make it pop up under "Computer" tab in windows..." - This is no C, C+ or C++ DLL, so i think it can't work native with the Windows API. Coz it's only .NET.
-
For this idea, i think, i have to rewrite the whole thing as CLR dll. - If not, i would be really happy if u can wise me the right direction! :D

Regards,
Sebastian

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Hey there,

THX for that idea! But, just atm. i dun know what u mean exactly with "...Make it pop up under "Computer" tab in windows..." - This is no C, C+ or C++ DLL, so i think it can't work native with the Windows API. Coz it's only .NET.
-
For this idea, i think, i have to rewrite the whole thing as CLR dll. - If not, i would be really happy if u can wise me the right direction! :D

Regards,
Sebastian

Well, my idea was to make the device appear in here
19806a6cda0490ee771ab79aad290e7d

Or you could maybe somehow do some hooks to the MTP on the device or to the driver itself to appear under computer on the screenshot. Like you can choose intrnal or external memory in MTP, but you can't see any of the files from the root directory ATM, and there COULD be a way to see a root directory the same way.
Maybe changing MTP mountpoints or something? I'm not really sure how does even the MTP works now, but that's the first thing that came into my mind about it.
Maybe another tab on the left side bar in the computer window on the screenshot with that root directory of the device?

Let me know if you would need any help. I'd be happy to help you on this :)

I'm out of thanks button clicks today, but I'll make sure tou thank you later :)

Reactions: k1ll3r8e

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
Well, my idea was to make the device appear in here
19806a6cda0490ee771ab79aad290e7d

Or you could maybe somehow do some hooks to the MTP on the device or to the driver itself to appear under computer on the screenshot. Like you can choose intrnal or external memory in MTP, but you can't see any of the files from the root directory ATM, and there COULD be a way to see a root directory the same way.
Maybe changing MTP mountpoints or something? I'm not really sure how does even the MTP works now, but that's the first thing that came into my mind about it.
Maybe another tab on the left side bar in the computer window on the screenshot with that root directory of the device?

Let me know if you would need any help. I'd be happy to help you on this :)

I'm out of thanks button clicks today, but I'll make sure tou thank you later :)

Hey there,

the idea is really great! But, we have there many issues... 1st) MTP works native so far more bad as good... Also we have (as described in the link and it's links) to reassemble the "MTP" dll our selves and we also have to patch it. - My thoughts about this problem. - That's why i try to get the MTP working via the "Windows-Management API" (!Still working on it, but not primary!)

About the MTP "hooking" or even "mountpoint switching", this is a really awesome idea! I never thought about it on this way! T H X ! - If we can get this working it will be awesome, also we dun need in this case a "Self-Coded" Explorer. Coz windows opens us all doors! - But, we have another problem, if someone try to find a device connected via MTP in an .NET environment it's (i think) impossible to enumerate the device(s). Coz, at this point we need a working MTP API which is currently not really available.

- If i get the MTP via "Windows - Management API" to work i'll let u know! -

PS: THX for u offer to help me! :) - i'm sure, i'll come back to it! :p

Regards,
Sebastian

Reactions: olokos

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
@k1ll3r8e
I'm not entirely sure what do you mean by .NET enviroment.
As for that mountpoint hooking xposed could be a good idea of trying this out. There's anotehr problem if that would work via MTP since root is in EXT* format and that's not really readable by the PC. If you would base it on ADB then you would need modified ADBD library for that on stock roms or adb push won't work. Just a heads up on that. :)
If you would ever get this to work I'm sure that every android power user would be very grateful as it's a whole another level. :D

Good luck! :)

PS. Please mention me anytime you get something new or you would need any help :)

k1ll3r8e

Mar 4, 2011
Delmenhorst
HTC Sensation
HTC One (M9)
I'm not entirely sure what do you mean by .NET enviroment.
As for that mountpoint hooking xposed could be a good idea of trying this out. There's anotehr problem if that would work via MTP since root is in EXT* format and that's not really readable by the PC. If you would base it on ADB then you would need modified ADBD library for that on stock roms or adb push won't work. Just a heads up on that. :)
If you would ever get this to work I'm sure that every android power user would be very grateful as it's a whole another level. :D

Good luck! :)

PS. Please mention me anytime you get something new or you would need any help :)

Hey there,

about the .NET environment, i mean devs/coder which uses C# or VB (both are .NET languages). And with this langs we have the problem, that we need in any case at 1st a working MTP interface for .NET, so that we can enumerate the connected devices and later their contents. But this is currently a big problem. Sure there where (i dun know it 100%) a few C+ or C++ MTP dll's around, but, without documentation, it's i think, nearly impossible to write an interface for such an dll.

So i'll try it with the Windows-Management API :D. - Currently i can enumerate my device via WMI but not it's content... I'll work on it for sure! ;)

EDIT:
Here are a few links which helped me a lot to understand how WMI works.
Link
Link

Regards.
Sebastian

Last edited:
Reactions: olokos

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Hey there,

about the .NET environment, i mean devs/coder which uses C# or VB (both are .NET languages). And with this langs we have the problem, that we need in any case at 1st a working MTP interface for .NET, so that we can enumerate the connected devices and later their contents. But this is currently a big problem. Sure there where (i dun know it 100%) a few C+ or C++ MTP dll's around, but, without documentation, it's i think, nearly impossible to write an interface for such an dll.

So i'll try it with the Windows-Management API :D. - Currently i can enumerate my device via WMI but not it's content... I'll work on it for sure! ;)

EDIT:
Here are a few links which helped me a lot to understand how WMI works.
Link
Link

Regards.
Sebastian

I'll definitely try to dig this deeper later on. I don't see why should we support .NET enviroment. It's still going to work under windows, doesnt it? I haven't used anything that's in .NET for my device so far. (or I have no idea I did, but I doubt it)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This (C#, WPF, XAML, .NET 4.6) dll is a (M)odel(V)iew-(V)iew(M)odel - Wrapper for my AnroidCtrl.dll. So u have the ability to include really fast a complete working Android File-Explorer to ur current or new Project. This Explorer is based on the Windows-Explorer behaviors.

License
    This project is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

The latest build 7.1.46.0 is currently only via FTP, GoogleDrive or Dropbox available, the DevDB has currently some upload issues!

Currently included...
    (AndroidCtrlUI.dll)
    • Android-File-System Multi-Device-/Explorer
    • APK Installer
    • APK Manager
    • Actions (Copy/Delete/Tar/Properties) used by the Explorers (Can be used from your Application too)
    • Control (Device-Selector/Connector - ADB/Fastboot Control-Menu (MenuItem))
    • Contacts (Read the Device Contacts - Root and SQLite3 are REQUIRED)
    • Remote-Desktop (Framebuffer access with tap, swipe, keyboard, send text abilities)
    • Shell (Shell console)
    • Tools (Windows TrayNotify)

(SharedUI.dll)
    • Abstract Explorer base
    • Windows-File-System Explorer
    • Tools (Windows shell icon extraction, etc.)
    • XControls (GlassWindow)
    • XTools (Behaviours/Converters/Useful Generics)

Both Explorers supports:
    • Full Drag & Drop (TreeViewItems, ListView, ListViewItems) (From Windows to (TreeViewItems, ListView, ListViewItems) and from each view to each view. From the views to ur code u need a really small wrapper.)
    • Adressbar (3 layouts (AdressBar, AdressBarCompact, AdressBarExtended))
    • 3 switchable ListView layouts (Big Icons, Detail, List)
    • ListView context menu (With Dynamic-Layout)
    • Tree/-ListViewItem context menu (With Dynamic-Layout)
    • Mouse X1 & X2 support (means like Windows-Explorer, backward (max. "/"), forward (the complete list of last visited directories))
    • ---
    • Ctrl + A = Select all items
    • Ctrl + C = Copy the selected items to clipboard
    • Ctrl + V = Paste the clipboard items to the current location
    • Ctrl + (left)Click = Select the clicked items
    • Shift + (left)Click = Selects between 1st and last clicked item
    • F2 = Starts rename
    • Del = Delete the selected items

More MVVM's coming soon. ;)

Multilingual
    Currently the following languages are native supported by my dll, u only have to load the needed ResourceDictionary.
    • English
    • German
    (The original language files can be found here)

Tested OS
    Win Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (32Bit/64Bit in VM-Ware)
    Win 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (64Bit Native)
    Win XP is not longer supported by ADB! (But, if u have a old ADB binary, the dll will do it's job)

Requirements
    Android: min. 2.x
    Platform: x86/x64 (Windows)
    Frameworks: AnroidCtrl.dll and min. .NET 4.6
    (Installed ADB/Fastboot driver)

Download
    Mirror: XDA-DevDB (since 29.01.2019 no uploads possible)
    Mirror #1: My FTP (Build archiv)
    Mirror #2: GoogleDrive
    Mirror #3: Dropbox
    (Each zip-archiv contains the AndroidCtrlUI.dll, its markup file AndroidCtrlUI.xml and the program debug database AndroidCtrlUI.pdb for VisualStudio)

Example (Updated to dll version 7.1.46.0) (Updated in the next 24 h)
    Mirror: My FTP
    Mirror #1: GoogleDrive
    Mirror #2: Dropbox
    (Contains a simple exe and its source, written in C# using WPF)

Source
    N/A (If u want to have a look at it, send me a PM or simply decompile it.)

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES! DO NOT COPY MY THREADS!

XDA:DevDB Information
    AndroidCtrlUI.dll, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
    k1ll3r8e, squabbi

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.1.46.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-09-19

Created 2016-07-24
    Last Updated 2020-09-19
    How - To

0. Complete How-To
    1. Getting Started (General)
    2. Complete Explorer (XAML)
    3. Drag & Drop

More examples coming soon...
    (If u need a specific example, just let me know, i'll try my best to provide one.)
    Changelog

DD.MM.YYYY | (A) = Added | (C) = Changed | (D) = Deleted | (F) = Fixed | (R) = Recoded | (U) Updated
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    19.09.2020 [7.1.46.0]
    Only a fresh build, aligned to the changes in the AndroidCtrl.dll.

26.07.2020 [7.0.46.0]
    I had to break the AndroidCtrlUI.dll into two parts, the AndroidCtrlUI.dll and the SharedUI.dll. The new layout can be found in the 1st post. I'll update the "How-To" on my website in the next 24H.

01.02.2019 [6.7.46.0]
    A fresh build, aligned to the latest version of my AndroidCtrl.dll.

31.05.2019 [6.0.46.0]
    (C) The Framework Version from 4.0 to 4.6
    (C) The versioning:
    6 = Major
    0 = Minor
    46 = Framework Version (4.6)
    0 = Hotfix

(A) The Apk namespace
    (A) Apk.InstallerModel { }
    (A) Apk.InstallerView { } (XAML view)
    (A) Apk.ManagerModel { }
    (A) Apk.ManagerView { } (XAML view)

(A) The Battery namespace
    (A) Battery.MonitorModel { }
    (A) Battery.MonitorView { } (XAML view)

10.04.2019 [0.0.5.2]
    (A) The Shell namespace
    (A) The Shell menu item to the Explorer menus
    (C) The "CopyWindow" property on all Explorer[View|Model] to:
    Code:
    ///<summary>
    /// Registers the given copy handler
    ///</summary>
    ///<param name="sender"><see cref="string"/> that identify the sender view</param>
    ///<param name="dataType"><see cref="Type"/> that represents the ID object, if none use <see cref="string"/></param>
    ///<param name="action"><see cref="CopyHandlerAction"/> your copy handling</param>
    ///<exception cref="ArgumentNullException"/>
    public void RegisterCopyHandler(string sender, Type dataType, CopyHandlerAction action)

///<summary>
    /// Unregisters the given copy handler if exists
    ///</summary>
    ///<param name="sender"><see cref="string"/></param>
    public void UnregisterCopyHandler(string sender)

///<summary>
    /// Copy handler action
    ///</summary>
    ///<param name="view">sender view</param>
    ///<param name="id">id object like <see cref="DeviceInfo"/></param>
    ///<param name="sender">sender ID</param>
    ///<param name="receiver">receiver ID</param>
    ///<param name="destination">copy destination</param>
    ///<param name="dropList"><see cref="StringCollection"/></param>
    public delegate void CopyHandlerAction(object view, object id, string sender, string receiver, string destination, StringCollection dropList);

(F) 2 Exceptions which were raised during XAML enum casting. The problem was,that i changed the internal ViewMode from Computer to Drives, but not in 2 sections of the XAML so that i can use it on both models, the Local.ListView and Remote.ListView.

06.03.2019 [0.0.5.1]
    (A) The Contacts namespace
    (A) The Remote-Desktop menu item to the Explorer menus

16.02.2019 [0.0.4.2]
    (F) The "Usage" column on the remote Listview when it's in "Device" mode. The problem was, that the usage was not shown... Reason for this was a wrongly placed converter.
    (R) Reduced code duplication (saved ~23 kb)

07.02.2019 [0.0.4.1]
    Only a fresh build aligned to the AndroidCtrl.dll

Older Changes:

29.01.2019 [0.0.4.0]
    (A) The RemoteDesktop namespace, model and views
    (R/U) Nearly everything related to the Local-/Remote-/Explorer

Reordered the Explorer namespace... The old layout was:
    Actions - Explorer actions like copy/move, delete, tar and properties
    Explorer - Remote explorer
    ExplorerLocal - Local explorer

The new layout is:
    Explorer - Main explorer stuff (delegates, enums, etc.)
    Explorer.Actions - Explorer actions like copy/move, delete, tar and properties
    Explorer.Local - Local explorer part
    Explorer.Remote - Remote explorer part
    Explorer.Shared - Shared models, views for the "Local" and "Remote" explorer part

09.04.2018 [0.0.3.1]
    This is a complete new version!
    Not compatible with older builds of the AndroidCtrl.dll!
    * Aligned the code to the new version of the AndroidCtrl.dll
    * Optimised the code
    * Added a lot of new stuff like the "GlassWindow" and the "ControlMenu"
    Reserved just in case! :)
    @k1ll3r8e Nice work :D keep continuing all of this:good: looks pretty much promising to me :fingers-crossed:
    Thankyou you just earned a thanks :D