LG G2 LatimAmerica D805 Model

Search This thread

ChaseRxx

Jan 21, 2012
São Paulo
Hey all

I come from HTC One device S-OFF with SuperCID and G2 is my first LG phone, this time, i got the LatimAmerican Model D805 instead International D802 with 32Gb. The questions is:

I have been looked at rom´s, cwm, twrp recoveries but none of these is for my model....only for the other variant´s...

My model is not supported by devs?

Any help is welcome

Sorry for bad english:(

matheus_sc

Mar 27, 2011
Barretos-SP
This is Good, i like some dev makes recovery for this version of g2, i think roms for d803 Works for d805.

Sent from my LG-D805 using xda app-developers app

Algus Helm

Feb 9, 2008
Brasília
You can't flash a D805 stock rom (kdz) on a D802, and there is no reason to do that, are the same roms, just diferent LTE Bands.

That's exactly the point. The 805 model works with Brazilian's LTE band right out the box meanwhile the 802 model I need to access every boot the service menu (3845#…)

If I flash the 805 I could use LTE with made this change automatically.

lfmmoura

Dec 6, 2010
That's exactly the point. The 805 model works with Brazilian's LTE band right out the box meanwhile the 802 model I need to access every boot the service menu (3845#…)

If I flash the 805 I could use LTE with made this change automatically.

It won't work. I tried the other way around and the phone had random reboots, and lost all of its radio functions, and even lost the ability to recognize the USB connection. It was a supreme pain in the behind to get it back to a stock D805 ROM. I almost bricked the phone.

You, could, however, try to flash a D805 modem using CWM, just make sure you have a Nandroid backup and the original modem as well, before attempting to do this.

lcleto

Dec 21, 2013
It won't work. I tried the other way around and the phone had random reboots, and lost all of its radio functions, and even lost the ability to recognize the USB connection. It was a supreme pain in the behind to get it back to a stock D805 ROM. I almost bricked the phone.

You, could, however, try to flash a D805 modem using CWM, just make sure you have a Nandroid backup and the original modem as well, before attempting to do this.

Hi! I have D805 and I tried to flash D802 rom but now my phone reboots and dont have radio signals, and its bricked because I cant flash any D805 rom again the flash process didn't complete! could you give a hand?

cybernetus

Humm it's not good. I need to buy an LG G2 phone here in Brazil and reading your posts i believe i will not buy.
The south american phone models is a problem because we isn't have any developing on our phones.

Yesterday, when i call to VIVO they told me that the model available was the D802.
I will confirm before buy.

felipondrioxcl

Dec 16, 2013
Santiago
Ya que somos latinos, no es el primer tema que se hace respecto a esta variante, cualquier version flasheable hecha para el D802 e instalada por custom recovery es compatible con el d805, no asi stock flasheable por lg tools dado que corrompe el baseband y es bastante complicado solucionarlo. Consejo, siempre respaldo, y todo mediante recovery.

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

Mod Edit: Since we are Latinos, is not the first issue that is made for this variant, any flashable version made ​​for D802 and installed by custom recovery is compatible with the d805, not so stock flashable by lg tools as it corrupts the baseband and is rather complicated fix. Council provided support, and all through recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts