Moving to T-Mobile from Sprint

Search This thread

D-Tronic

Jul 26, 2010
Hey guys, I currently have a GS4 on Sprint, I live in Chicago. I've been very disappointed with Sprint's LTE coverage and spotty all around cellular reception. I'm planning on moving to T-Mobile in a day or two and I just wanted to know if I should expect much better service... does anyone else live in the Chicago area?

Also, I currently pay about $11 for Sprint's protection plan, with that said is T-Mobiles JUMP worth it? It looks like it's a win win for me since I'm already paying $120+ a year for insurance plus the deductible.

Mr_Jay_jay

May 8, 2012
Chi-Town!!
Hey guys, I currently have a GS4 on Sprint, I live in Chicago. I've been very disappointed with Sprint's LTE coverage and spotty all around cellular reception. I'm planning on moving to T-Mobile in a day or two and I just wanted to know if I should expect much better service... does anyone else live in the Chicago area?

Also, I currently pay about $11 for Sprint's protection plan, with that said is T-Mobiles JUMP worth it? It looks like it's a win win for me since I'm already paying $120+ a year for insurance plus the deductible.

I left sprint over a year ago and couldn't be happier, LTE speeds are pretty solid, all around the City, there are a few spots where I get 4G only but rarely i find my self in those spots... if u live in the city I don't see you having any issues with call and data Plus if u have issues like in ur house or work place U can always use Wi-fi calling saved me a few times and don't use mins. (unless u sign up for all unlimited then it really don't matter)

The jump programs cost $10 a month.

Smart Move..

Enjoy!!

D-Tronic

Jul 26, 2010

Is Wi-Fi calling free or is it an extra service fee that you addon?