Latest IPL/SPL 3.08 :: Radio 2.69

Search This thread

QBANIN

Sep 15, 2006
How to install this rom? Can I just replace nk.nbf file in another radio installation?

yozh

Apr 23, 2006
Short Island
How is the 2.69.11 Radio ? Any one using it on T-Mobile USA ? Should I switch from 2.19 ?

And is there a real point to putitng new IPL/SPL ?

GreatWizard

Mar 4, 2007
Thanks Agent dOUbleOfour. I just flashed the IPL/SPL + Radio..
its working great.. good to have a new number in my wizard

double_ofour

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2004

As the old myth says that upgrading IPL/SPL will improve little performance and hangups plus getting your bootloader to the latest.. maybe giving you to a faster bootup.

Last edited:

g0dblissyou

Aug 3, 2006
Signal 10% stronger?

I have Phone Dashboard on my PPC, and it has a function that shows the signal strength. 2.19.11 I had around 86% signal strength but now with 2.69 I have 96%. Also my BS reading for powerdrain is still 64 mA so that's good, if all these reading at right. Can anyone else confirm some readings about signal strength and any power drain? Made a few test calls with my g.f wizard to mine, didnt' miss a call and tried sms everything seem fine.

Last edited:

KhMeRA

Jul 22, 2006
Where the file locate?

Can someone tell me where the file nk.bnf located? thanks

Ranger666

Dec 3, 2006
USA
How is the 2.69.11 Radio ? Any one using it on T-Mobile USA ? Should I switch from 2.19 ?

I have T-Mobile USA. I installed the 2.69 Radio last night and I love it. No missed calls (at least no one said they called and I didn't answer) and I used push mail with GPRS and didn't have dropped connection. I sent/received 46 emails with a 2 hours straight connection.

g0dblissyou

Aug 3, 2006
I have T-Mobile USA. I installed the 2.69 Radio last night and I love it. No missed calls (at least no one said they called and I didn't answer) and I used push mail with GPRS and didn't have dropped connection. I sent/received 46 emails with a 2 hours straight connection.

Do you usually have connection drops when you use other radio version?