[INFO] Qualcomm NV Tools (Standalone) - Update Preview

Search This thread

lyriquidperfection

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2009
Nottingham
Okay guys as I have been away for a long time its time I updated Qualcomm NV Tools which was originally part of the EFS Professional Suite of tools.
Whats remarkable about this app is the fact that you can communicate with your Qualcomm device and perform standard tasks like backup and restore of NV items etc.
And whatsmore, this app was completely written in VB.Net.

There is no download for this version yet as its still very much a work in progress but it is functional and I am looking to finish implementing other features before release.

For now please take a look at the screenshots and post your comments below. :)

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 2,866
  • Conn_Settings.jpg
    Conn_Settings.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2,888
  • Diagnostic.jpg
    Diagnostic.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,793
  • Secure_Ops.jpg
    Secure_Ops.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 2,411
  • NV_Backup_Restore.jpg
    NV_Backup_Restore.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2,218
  • Terminal.jpg
    Terminal.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,132
  • Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 2,242

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay guys as I have been away for a long time its time I updated Qualcomm NV Tools which was originally part of the EFS Professional Suite of tools.
    Whats remarkable about this app is the fact that you can communicate with your Qualcomm device and perform standard tasks like backup and restore of NV items etc.
    And whatsmore, this app was completely written in VB.Net.

There is no download for this version yet as its still very much a work in progress but it is functional and I am looking to finish implementing other features before release.

For now please take a look at the screenshots and post your comments below. :)
    pls update or share source
    Nobody is getting the source for this im afraid and I will release all in good time. :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Looks great can't wait for this to come out. Let me know if there's something you'd like me to test with this.
    Looking forward to trying it!