[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

kkkhattak

Dec 3, 2011
Peshawar
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey there some problem in typing the numbers in our keyboard and use d4kfix for the keyboard lights.......THANKS FOR THE NICE ROM. AND I INSTALLED THIS USING nAa ICS ported by stelios:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using xda premium

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Hahaha. Yeah, sorry. I meant make the phone run blazing fast. That app says that. I can't remember the name right now. But when I do, I will tell you guys.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

I hope you'll found your way to share it with us. :)

C'mon! That's just a hyperbole. The "flying" thing. :D

Anyways, I got the V6 SuperCharger script working. But it doesn't persists on boot. :(

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

BPaul

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
Hi Comunity.

Dont ask about next version in PM.
Here really piss me. I no have phone for contune here. And next version no soon.
So, just need forget about OXP roms and others.

Here last message from me. Don't ask anything

Last edited:

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Oh no! :(

Anyways, Paul, may anyone continue developing the OXP? It's the most stable ICS ROM around. :)

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

icerebro

Nov 9, 2011
I believe nAa answers to our questions too. When we asked him about something, he replies too.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

Paul could be a good developer, and did a lot for us, but always he is making what he want, and we have to depend on him... that's bad! If he doesnt wanna do it anymore, ok, thats it!!

Let's wait for nAa

smallz2k

Paul could be a good developer, and did a lot for us, but always he is making what he want, and we have to depend on him... that's bad! If he doesnt wanna do it anymore, ok, thats it!!

Let's wait for nAa
paul IS a great developer, he's proved his skills over and over keeping our out of date phones running well and on the best software possible-all the work he puts out here for everyone to use is for free-for him to please half of the people half the time would be a miracle-Everyone has different aspects that are 'important' to them, paul has always taken on board what we have said (most of the time took it on the chin)-he has alot more patience than i have with the constant repetative noob questions that get fired at him every day-not only has he (like most other xda devs) kept his ROMs as up to date as possible-but i assume they have to juggle this around their work/school/lives....and for you to say 'he could be a good dev' is partly comical but also a tad disrespectful- he's good enough to be mentioned for actually bringing ics/cm9 to the xperia x series by Android and CM so .........no disrespect meant i just found your comment out of order after the work he has put in...like they say ' you can please some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all the time! '

Rant over....back to topic....

pgalvin14

Dec 31, 2011
Please come back Paul

Hey Paul,
havent heard from you for a while. seems last while you are backing off from this project... whats up, dont give up man, so much progress, sure you dont have access to xda- you found a solution, sure you dont have a u20i any more- just keep developing and engage some testors, sure your somthing else- you'll figure that out too... we believe in you paul, you can fix camera, you can fix the rest, you can fix anything.
now- go do it :) ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too