[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] CM Nightly Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jackpot08

Jul 7, 2011
Will mms group testsbworj with this. A lot of the de sensed senseless roms they don't work with

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
I thought RIL was working and it was kernel issues now?

Nonono, some guy asked if group mms worked in this rom. Con said there was no til in this and then meadows said he doesn't know if there will be group mms when we do get working RIL on this. You are correct as protekk solved RIL and are waiting for chad to make his kernel more stable.

hovercraftdriver

Sep 27, 2010
Panama City
Wouldn't it be prudent to close this thread and open another when this comes to fruition? Not exactly worthy of the "Nightly Builds" part of the title...no offense, just sayin..lessens the temptation to ask for ETA's and all as well.

Reactions: antp121

agentofchaos

Jun 7, 2010
Central Florida
Um there were nightlies but it slowed down. They are making progress calm yourself. And about not worthy, do you want builds made nightly without any changes? Even cyanogen doesn't post EVERY night. It takes time these things. You should be grateful we have devs as great as we do. People like you chase our devs away. Just because you don't have instant results, just give it time. There's something there to download, it not like a thread saying "hey, we might get this sometime" sure not everything is working but behind the scenes sh!ts going down. Chad is working on his kernel which can hopefully fix their issues. Now if your done complaining about this thread, ill be going.

pretty sure he was making a sound suggestion... no need to get defensive. all he recommended was that the thread be closed so that it wouldnt be tempting to ask for ETAs... hardly worthy of the attack you made

jimbo.levy

Sep 18, 2011
London
pretty sure he was making a sound suggestion... no need to get defensive. all he recommended was that the thread be closed so that it wouldnt be tempting to ask for ETAs... hardly worthy of the attack you made

+1

Sent from my Droid Incredible 3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sabwjawdjw

Aug 31, 2010
These devs are amazing. This is really the only rom I care about. Others are great but something about CM that makes me all warm and fuzzy lol. And the nightly can take as long as they want to come out because I notice with every release its pure greatness and that takes time. I only wish there was a twitter or something giving at least once a day posts letting know how progress is. But I do know that is alot to ask for as these devs work their butts off to get this done on top of having a life of their own. So whatever they do put out, I for one, am EXTREMELY greatful!!!!

Reactions: imparables

dmeadows013

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 27, 2010
Hoboken, NJ
epicandroidroms.blogspot.com

Wouldn't help... Per day, I get about 15pm's, 20 tweets, 10 messages on gtalk, and 5 emails asking me for etas.

These devs are amazing. This is really the only rom I care about. Others are great but something about CM that makes me all warm and fuzzy lol. And the nightly can take as long as they want to come out because I notice with every release its pure greatness and that takes time. I only wish there was a twitter or something giving at least once a day posts letting know how progress is. But I do know that is alot to ask for as these devs work their butts off to get this done on top of having a life of their own. So whatever they do put out, I for one, am EXTREMELY greatful!!!!

Anks for this :D

Sent from my Rezound churning Cream

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
Sorry about my rage. Idk why I posted that. I wasn't in the right mind.

What I ment to say was sure, there isn't a nightly every night but that's because they haven't had any breakthroughs to release to us (like ril) and to wait. They have great things in stock and our amazing devs are working hard. Just give it time.

I was angry at someone else and took it out on him I'm sincerely sorry. I really didn't mean it. Sorry.

Edit: I pm'd him to apologize. I'm really sorry I went off on you like that. I used the internet to take my anger. It really wasn't anything personal and should have answered that better

Last edited:

agentofchaos

Jun 7, 2010
Central Florida
I'm a dumba$$ :/

Sorry about my rage. Idk why I posted that. I wasn't in the right mind.

What I ment to say was sure, there isn't a nightly every night but that's because they haven't had any breakthroughs to release to us (like ril) and to wait. They have great things in stock and our amazing devs are working hard. Just give it time.

I was angry at someone else and took it out on him I'm sincerely sorry. I really didn't mean it. Sorry.

Edit: I pm'd him to apologize. I'm really sorry I went off on you like that. I used the internet to take my anger. It really wasn't anything personal and should have answered that better

its all good man :D just trying to keep the peace so we dont have to be going to a million different forum sites to get different ROMs lol :rolleyes:

Wouldn't help... Per day, I get about 15pm's, 20 tweets, 10 messages on gtalk, and 5 emails asking me for etas.

Sent from my Rezound churning Cream

haha, damn dude that sucks. ive got no problem waiting because i know the day it comes im going to be giddy like a middle school girl. like when HTC unlocked the bootloader i was literally jumping for joy lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So now it's not booting...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Reason being I rebased everything and pretty much redid 90% of what I had working. Believe us, there is progress.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
    cyanogenlogo.png

BROUGHT TO YOU BY DMEADOWS013 AND CONAP

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit the Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 to the Rezound, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Unlock the device and install a custom recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    7. Flash the PH98IMG.zip kernel in HBOOT
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    The current kernel included, Tiamat Kernel, is work from Cayniarb. Please thank him and consider donating to him if you like it. The ramdisk is based off of the recent ICS leak for the Rezound.

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly Builds can be found here http://goo.im/devs/dmeadows013/CM_Buildbot
    Newest nightly is 3-29 Nightly 4. It can be found here
    3-28 Nightly 3 can be found here
    3-27 Nightly 2 can be found here
    3-26 Nightly 1 can be found here
    REMEMBER TO INSTALL GAPPS ALWAYS AFTER UPDATING ROM.
    Google Apps addon:
    Latest Version: http://goo.im/gapps

I would like to thank the following people for helping me put this together:
    • Joelz9614 for helping out with different files and such
    • Drewis for helping me fix the errors I ran into with the tree
    • Preludedrew for helping me also with the tree
    • And finally Conap. I don't think a simple 'thanks' does enough justice. This project is a joint effort between him and myself. Without his source expertise and java skills, I could have never even built the code.
    Thread closed for cleaning, re opening soon.

YZ.

EDIT:
    Wow, I have never seen so many off-topic posts and spam in one thread, 93 posts deleted!
    Before posting in this thread, read the title; "[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] CM Nightly Builds"
    If it's hard to understand, PM me, I can explain it to you.

I ask everyone to report posts that are off-topic, and that have nothing to with Rezound (simply posts that are breaking the rules).
    I got assigned to this device as a moderator today, and I have a "thing" that I will be nice the first weeks, but this posts are just way too off-topic.
    The whole Rezound forum needs to be cleaned, and I will work on it. Those who insist on continuing to ruin the Rezound-forum with innapropriate posts will receive an infraction.

Follow the rules and stay on topic!
    YZ.
    Good job guys, it's the fifth time you messed this thread up with useless spam.

Thread closed.
    Thread closed.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1650016

EDIT:
    Posts a warning, 10 posts later the thread is back to off-topic.
    Thread closed for now.