MoKo Ultra Slim

Search This thread

killerapl

Mar 5, 2011
In my case I´ve contacted directly with BSCstore and they are sending me a replacement.

OK one more time for us slow people: if the case has moko engraved on the metal tab and is visible when the flap is closed and don't have anything engraved on the front bottom part of the flap then we have the new version?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

aimfire72

Nov 26, 2010
San Jose
Got mine today, and am very impressed for the price, $8.99 on Amazon! Not as nice as the Apple smart cover, but still very good! :)

Droidavie

Sep 30, 2012
I just got my Nexus 10 today. I love it! I'm scared to take it anywhere with me though, since I do not have a case. I've seen several people recommend the MoKo slim. I like it, and it looks nice, but I don't want black. I really like the navy blue cover. Does anyone have any dealings with getting a colored cover from them?

I got the silver from Amazon a few weeks ago, works great, it does have the metal clasp

0ss0

Dec 28, 2006
R: MoKo Ultra Slim

Any news to get it from europe?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2

dboftlp

Jan 5, 2010
Boston
twitter.com
mine is coming apart at the seams on the cover flap after just a few weeks... getting a tpu case instead

uploadfromtaptalk1360903746308.jpg

Swyped from my GNex running Team EOS 4 nightlies.

dboftlp

Jan 5, 2010
Boston
twitter.com
Yea, I could fix it, but what the crap, it's been 2 weeks & I have to glue there stuff back together? That's just fail. Reaching out to them on Amazon, shall see what they respond with.

Swyped from my GNex running Team EOS 4 nightlies.

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com
Yea, I could fix it, but what the crap, it's been 2 weeks & I have to glue there stuff back together? That's just fail. Reaching out to them on Amazon, shall see what they respond with.

Yup...I hear you. Seems that this kind of design works well on the Nexus 7, but isn't robust enough to scale up well to the N10. In the larger size, the extra torque on the "hinge" material from the size and weight seems to take its toll far faster than you'll see wear and tear on the smaller version for the N7.

I'm still undecided, and still just use a $5 neoprene sleeve (from Five Below). Not the most aesthetically pleasing or convenient, and not the most protective, but it's kept the device scratch free when I carry it around. So far, the Noreve Tradition strikes me as the best version of this style case -- unfortunate that you'd have to jump from $10 for a Poetic or Moko all the way to $90 for Noreve. Really wish there was something in between that still followed this basic design.

AlSat

Nov 2, 2010
Chicago
Bought the Blue one

I just got my Nexus 10 today. I love it! I'm scared to take it anywhere with me though, since I do not have a case. I've seen several people recommend the MoKo slim. I like it, and it looks nice, but I don't want black. I really like the navy blue cover. Does anyone have any dealings with getting a colored cover from them?

Looks Nice. Slim. Does not cover bezel (good). N10 snaps in. Magnetic flap lock. Cool. At Amazon:

MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Google Nexus 10 inch Tablet by Samsung, INDIGO (with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's not true. I've got the black one and it has moko on te cover, as you can see on the video.

You're right. I remember seeing your video, but when I looked on Amazon, the black case doesn't have Moko written on the from. I've already ordered the Indigo one though. Now just waiting on it to get in!

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
    For what it's still worth, I got the indigo case too.
    It's pretty much just navy blue. No purplish tint at all. The "Moko" is on the metal tab, not anywhere else.
    2 quick questions:

1. The moku's metal tab looks like it might actually touch the screen when the cover is closed. If that is the case isn't there potential to scratch the glass? I'm worried it might do so in a backpack where it could get very compressed.

2. Once the tablet is secured in the shell how much potential is there for it to fall out? I many times put something like a paperweight on the cover and allow the tablet to swing freely as it hangs off of something like a shelf. I'm wondering if the shell holds it in tight enough so you wouldn't have to worry about it slipping out when doing so?

In general, when metal hits glass, the metal scratches.
    Wait... I'm confused. My case has no logo on any side of the metal tab. It does have a logo engraved on the actual cover material on the front of the case...