LG Pro 2 coming to America?

Search This thread

seand88

Jun 19, 2013
I heard in April it should be coming out in America but that was only a rumor. I can decide if I should wait for this phone or get the note 3 now?!

tsaojam

Apr 2, 2006
I've just picked up the Korean variant of the LG G Pro 2, and it's a great phone. Good weight, beautiful screen, and although it's plastic, I really like the color and pattern on the back.

I'm just posting for those who are debating between a Note 3 or G Pro 2. Unless it's not being launched in the states, I would definitely wait for the G Pro 2.

autoprime

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 23, 2010
QGB3GDV.jpg

Pacman1969

Feb 28, 2013
I've just picked up the Korean variant of the LG G Pro 2, and it's a great phone. Good weight, beautiful screen, and although it's plastic, I really like the color and pattern on the back.

I'm just posting for those who are debating between a Note 3 or G Pro 2. Unless it's not being launched in the states, I would definitely wait for the G Pro 2.

Hello I am interested in getting the LG Gpro 2 korean version. Two quick questions. Korean phones usually have an 80 character SMS limit. Did yours have this limit?

Also because the phone thinks you are roaming outside of Korea it will display dual clocks on the lock screen. Has that happened to you?

Many thanks for your help!

tsaojam

Apr 2, 2006
Hello I am interested in getting the LG Gpro 2 korean version. Two quick questions. Korean phones usually have an 80 character SMS limit. Did yours have this limit?

Also because the phone thinks you are roaming outside of Korea it will display dual clocks on the lock screen. Has that happened to you?

Many thanks for your help!

Hi Pacman, I have the F350 K variant. The SMS limit is 140 now (my previous Korean G2 indeed had that 80 character limit), not sure why the change. As for the dual clocks on the lock screen, it's still there. I'm rooted though, so there's a method to disable that.

Other than the fact that xposed doesn't support LG's with kitkat, this phone is amazing - definitely the fastest and smoothest Android I've ever used. I just wish that I could adjust the pixel density as the screen real estate isn't maximized in my opinion. But I guess once xposed starts working that can be fixed too.

Hope this helps!

Ihanson

Jan 4, 2013
@Former - There are already loads of posts on that in other threads as well as on YouTube. Check them out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA

am I correct in saying your phone will not work of LTE for AT&T?

jc042982

Mar 14, 2012
I got g pro 2 d838 for while. Light wight, big screen, just fit ut pocket. Only bad news is 3rd party app can't save or writing its data into the external sd,. Otherwise, everything is outstanding.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

buenarc

Mar 24, 2014
I got g pro 2 d838 for while. Light wight, big screen, just fit ut pocket. Only bad news is 3rd party app can't save or writing its data into the external sd,. Otherwise, everything is outstanding.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I heard in April it should be coming out in America but it is already April and I have not heard of any updates yet.

Top Liked Posts