The Best Car Charger

Search This thread

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180730485927?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This by far is the best charger that I've ever used for a car charger. It charges very fast and it's it's cool looking. It may not be OEM Samsung. But it's Motorola which is reputable. I use my HTC EVO charger for my Note. I don't think it really matters.

Seriously? There are a dozen car charger threads. Yes, this one is a good charger, good cable, good connector, however it does not charge "very fast" as it only outputs 850mA and the Note can take 1000mA.

I switched chargers because my battery would slowly drop on the moto charger, although I'm about to go back, as every other charger is inferior in some other way, such as the 2 port charger that people seem to like here that's complete trash.. It falls out of the port constantly, and I don't want to start kludging it with tape or other nonsense.

Reactions: kimtyson

marukai

Nov 18, 2010
The Moto is the best that I've found. I once bought a HTC EVO car charger from ebay that looked OEM but it was nothing more than China junk. This moto charger is 100% OEM and it comes from a seller in USA.

redeuxx

Aug 31, 2010
USA
ribbed.us
It'd be cool if it had an extra USB port that my current car charger has.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/180730485927?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This by far is the best charger that I've ever used for a car charger. It charges very fast and it's it's cool looking. It may not be OEM Samsung. But it's Motorola which is reputable. I use my HTC EVO charger for my Note. I don't think it really matters.

Seriously? There are a dozen car charger threads. Yes, this one is a good charger, good cable, good connector, however it does not charge "very fast" as it only outputs 850mA and the Note can take 1000mA.

I switched chargers because my battery would slowly drop on the moto charger, although I'm about to go back, as every other charger is inferior in some other way, such as the 2 port charger that people seem to like here that's complete trash.. It falls out of the port constantly, and I don't want to start kludging it with tape or other nonsense.