[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
Phone was rooted using Galaxy Note 2 Toolkit. I'm with Telstra. I bought and Optus branded N7105 outright back in October. I promptly installed a generic Singapore ROM at the time to remove the Optus branded firmware.

For version 1.6, I downloaded via Google drive and extracted the zip file using 7-Zip. I then used Philz CWM Recovery v4.35 to install the ROM. I selected Full Wipe, Telstra Modem/CSC, selected all Mods except ACID, Soft Button and 12 Headphone shortcuts. Also selected 320 DPI.

i m with oz telstra n7105t strigaht upgrade with 1.5 to 1.6 without wipe data, philz cwm and telstra modem/csc as well, 320dpi and no acid/12 hp shortcut and no soft buttons

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK#HYBRID# V1.5 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]18-02-13

Do you know of other roms that work? And singapore roms work ok on Australian phones?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Telstra App is working for me perfectly you could try going to
http://www.configure.telstra.com.au/telstra/index.jsp and choosing S3 as phone.
But the APN setting in the Telstra CSC is the ones i am using.
I am running v1.6 and Balance Widget & TelstraOne App working so its weird. I will make sure i test v1.7 heavily

In preparation of your next rom, I've been spending a little time on trying to get the Mobile Foxtel app to work on a custom rom, and I have succeeded! Thought I would share this for others incase there is anyone else here who like hashcheck's roms and use Mobile Foxtel with Telstra :D

Anyways, it wasn't too difficult really, but I am not sure what affect it will have in the future, but I doubt none. I had restored the original rom that came with the phone which I had made a backup of straight after rooting the phone. I used an app and backed up the APNs. I also made a copy of the build.prop. I then flashed a custom rom. After this I used an app to edit the build prop. What I did here was edited anything that would make the phone look like it was still the Telstra phone that it was when I bought it. So I had to replace a few things with "N7105TDVALK4". There was also a couple t0ltexx which I had to change to t0ltedv. I then used the app I used to backup the APNs, and using this app I deleted the APNs on my phone, and then I restored them using the backup, and now I have Mobile Foxtel working again!!!!!

Another bonus now is that the Mobile Bigpond site formats a heap better using the stock internet browser.

So now I hope I can replicate all this when version 1.7 is released! :)

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
Tried both the options above and it didn't work for me.

I downloaded philz recovery v4.31, flashed the .tar.md5 file using odin and then finally rooted my phone using the attached supersu v0.98 just as described in the philz cwm guide. I was successfully able to boot into recovery mode and made a back of my current working rom immediately ( galaxy note gt n7105T running on android 4.1.1.)

I then downloaded #hashcheck's rom V1.5 and successfully joined all the files using hjsplit. I then extracted the single rom zip file (hash rom V1.5 [4.1.2] which contained another zip file with the same name. My first question is whether i am supposed to extract the zip file again. Anyhow i decided not to extract the zip file so basically to summarize, i just joined the 11 parts and extracted the single 1.5gb zip file which i placed on my external sdcard.

I then finally rebooted into recovery mode in philz cwm V4.31 and choose the option " install from zip" and pointed to the file path (obviously i did a full wipe data/cache/dalvik and finally executed the installation process within seconds the program halted, with the following message, "openinginstallation package, package opened...installation aborted. Upon seeing this msg i panicked and hit the back button in phil's cwm. I immediately exited philz recovery and tried to reboot the phone (probably wrong move). To my dismay the phone hanged on the galaxy note II GT N7105T logo and wouldn't start up. Luckily i was able reboot into phils recovery after inserting a fresh sdcard containing the stock rom back and this saved me ****ting myself. I have know idea what i did wrong during the installation process and just wondering if anyone else encountered the abortion of the installation and how it was fix. Thank you all in advance for any ideas recommended....By the my original 64gb sd got damaged in the process and i had to reformat and lost every single data on it (again i had backups on pc)....By the way i do greatly appreciate the fantastic work mr. #Hash is putting especially the way he is quickly tacklin rom issues and rollin out new updates. Cheers.

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
In preparation of your next rom, I've been spending a little time on trying to get the Mobile Foxtel app to work on a custom rom, and I have succeeded! Thought I would share this for others incase there is anyone else here who like hashcheck's roms and use Mobile Foxtel with Telstra :D

Anyways, it wasn't too difficult really, but I am not sure what affect it will have in the future, but I doubt none. I had restored the original rom that came with the phone which I had made a backup of straight after rooting the phone. I used an app and backed up the APNs. I also made a copy of the build.prop. I then flashed a custom rom. After this I used an app to edit the build prop. What I did here was edited anything that would make the phone look like it was still the Telstra phone that it was when I bought it. So I had to replace a few things with "N7105TDVALK4". There was also a couple t0ltexx which I had to change to t0ltedv. I then used the app I used to backup the APNs, and using this app I deleted the APNs on my phone, and then I restored them using the backup, and now I have Mobile Foxtel working again!!!!!

Another bonus now is that the Mobile Bigpond site formats a heap better using the stock internet browser.

So now I hope I can replicate all this when version 1.7 is released! :)

is the mobile foxtel count as unmetered site :p ???thx

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
I then downloaded #hashcheck's rom V1.5 and successfully joined all the files using hjsplit. I then extracted the single rom zip file (hash rom V1.5 [4.1.2] which contained another zip file with the same name. My first question is whether i am supposed to extract the zip file again. Anyhow i decided not to extract the zip file so basically to summarize, i just joined the 11 parts and extracted the single 1.5gb zip file which i placed on my external sdcard.

I then finally rebooted into recovery mode in philz cwm V4.31 and choose the option " install from zip" and pointed to the file path (obviously i did a full wipe data/cache/dalvik and finally executed the installation process within seconds the program halted, with the following message, "openinginstallation package, package opened...installation aborted. Upon seeing this msg i panicked and hit the back button in phil's cwm. I immediately exited philz recovery and tried to reboot the phone (probably wrong move). To my dismay the phone hanged on the galaxy note II GT N7105T logo and wouldn't start up. Luckily i was able reboot into phils recovery after inserting a fresh sdcard containing the stock rom back and this saved me ****ting myself. I have know idea what i did wrong during the installation process and just wondering if anyone else encountered the abortion of the installation and how it was fix. Thank you all in advance for any ideas recommended....By the my original 64gb sd got damaged in the process and i had to reformat and lost every single data on it (again i had backups on pc)....By the way i do greatly appreciate the fantastic work mr. #Hash is putting especially the way he is quickly tacklin rom issues and rollin out new updates. Cheers.

The zip file you are trying to flash should show a directory structure when viewed, not another zip file. Also, your SD card may be to blame. I have found that they are more reliable when formatted in the phone rather than from a PC. Try flashing the zip file from the phone's internal storage.

Last edited:

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
The zip file you are trying to flash should show a directory structure when viewed, not another zip file. Also, your SD card may be to blame. I have found that they are more reliable when formatted in the phone rather than from a PC. Try flashing the zip file from the phone's internal storage.

Hey mate, thanks for your prompt response, ill try version 1.7 over the weekend and this time i'll place the zip file showing the directory structures on the phone's internal SD card. Mostly likely the installation process was aborted due to the zip file within a zipfile if that makes sense. Anyhow once again and ill report back the outcome pretty soon.

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
Hey quick question guys haha... before I go ahead and do a fresh reinstall of the ROM, Can someone please tell me which launcher/theme combo looks good (out of whats included in the rom).

I liked the Xperia theme it looked so good... but i wanna try more but not be disappointed :3 haha!

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
Aww dude that would be mad :3 haha cheers :)

Haha we should have a thread where we post pics of our homescreens :3

hashcheck

Nearly my friend

@sholsten

No it won't but...It will only not recognise SDCARD if its formatted as EXFAT and the Kernel you choose does not support it. Best to Format SDCARD as FAT32 and then you can flash which ever kernel you like. otherwise only use stock or Perseus kernel in my installer.

Reactions: sholsten

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.7 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]21-02-13

omg flash tonite again lol thanks mate

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts