[Q] Kindle Fire HD 7" 2013 roms?

Search This thread

cdover37

Jan 26, 2014
Hi there. I have a Kindle Fire HD 7" running version 11.3.1.0_user_30084920.

I have the device rooted and last time I checked there weren't any available Roms for the device. I saw some people post about a possible version of CyanogenMod coming for it. I also haven't put a recovery because all the versions I see are for the 7.x.x version of the Kindle.

Anyone got any links to posts about Recoveries or Roms for the 11.3.1.0 version of the Fire HD 7"?

Ph0enix_216

Hi there. I have a Kindle Fire HD 7" running version 11.3.1.0_user_30084920.

I have the device rooted and last time I checked there weren't any available Roms for the device. I saw some people post about a possible version of CyanogenMod coming for it. I also haven't put a recovery because all the versions I see are for the 7.x.x version of the Kindle.

Anyone got any links to posts about Recoveries or Roms for the 11.3.1.0 version of the Fire HD 7"?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are none. At this point, rooting is pretty much the only thing available for the 2013 HD.

>>>Sent from my homebuilt TARDIS running Android 4.4... or maybe it's a rooted Kindle Fire HD running CyanogenMod 11<<<

cdover37

Jan 26, 2014
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are none. At this point, rooting is pretty much the only thing available for the 2013 HD.

>>>Sent from my homebuilt TARDIS running Android 4.4... or maybe it's a rooted Kindle Fire HD running CyanogenMod 11<<<

Tis a sad day. Just gotta wait around for a rom i suppose. I hate the stock kindle setup.