[Skin] Thumbcal - Barreto Sense (W)VGA Portrait/Landscape

Search This thread

HelderJr

Sep 24, 2007
Aracaju
Hi!

I decided to make a skin for Thumbcal that is inspired on HTC´s Sense and GTX layout. I really didn´t like the standart botton bar icons of the program, so I made new ones also.
I tested this skin on Thumbcal versions 1.3.5 and 1.4.1. They work pretty well on them. Tested on my Touch HD.

barretosense.png

Download (W)VGA
Download (W)QVGA Contribution: sergiorus and Lumic
Please, do not make any mirrors for the skin. You may share the above link, if you like.

How to install:
Copy the file skin.Barreto Sense.zip to Thumbcal folder. Open Thumbcal and select the skin via Settings menu. Do not unzip the file, put it as you downloaded on Thumbcal folder.
I suggest also selecting through Settings menu the Helvetica Neue 35 Thin font.

If you liked this skin, feel free to make a donation via Paypal. Trust me, it was really hard to find out how to skin the botton icons. So, all you have to do is click on the "Donate" button below. Buy me a couple cups of coffee :D

Any sugestions, please post here.

Screenshots:

screenshot1y.png

screenshot2q.png

screenshot4dx.png

screenshot5w.png

screenshot6o.png

Last edited:

daroga

Oct 7, 2009
Just discovered ThumbCal today and your great theme. Works great on my Imagio. Thanks a ton! :)

HelderJr

Sep 24, 2007
Aracaju
I´m glad you liked. (W)QVGA support is not intended by now... let the number of downloads grow so that justifies the hard work. Thanks for the comprehension.

HelderJr

Sep 24, 2007
Aracaju
nimrodity, can you post any screenshot of how it looks on your device? I could update the post if it works on qvga.

Danke!!

HelderJr

Sep 24, 2007
Aracaju
Thank you! The only difference is the botton bar, which isn´t the one I designed. It´s the original one.

As soon as I have time, I could post a (w)qvga for some beta testers. Interested post here and I´ll send PM´s when the beta skin is ready.

Thanks.

A

AngryNil

I´m glad you liked. (W)QVGA support is not intended by now... let the number of downloads grow so that justifies the hard work. Thanks for the comprehension.
I tried to use the theme in QVGA, and it seems to be fine! Just no bottom bar icons.

I'd be interested in BETA testing, I've been using ThumbCal for too long without a decent skin.

Was wondering what font you are using in your screenshots?

Last edited:

m0nkeyman

Mar 3, 2008
London
Just wondering in your screen shots you have a wheel effect for when setting the time or date. I'm using thumbcal 1.4.1 with your skin on my hd2 and don't seem to have that wheel effect but would love to have it.

s.l.i

Dec 22, 2007
Beautiful work, HelderJr! :)
May I put this skin onto my website? Of course I would link to your download URL, if you want.