[June 4] RELEASE Mobile Seven for ThrottleLauncher!

Search This thread

pauldgroot

May 27, 2007
Groningen
So, my second skin for ThrottleLauncher!

This time based on Windows Mobile 7, thus the name.
Please enjoy, and read the instruction before asking question, so make the risk of being called a n00b as small possible ;]

Anyway, enjoy!

Preview:

mmaoma.jpg

How to install:

(1) Install ThrottleLauncher 0.9.1 and the default tf3d theme.
(http://www.throttlelauncher.com)

1. Copy both files in the zip to your storage card.

2. Go to your ppc's explorer and install "Mobile Seven by PdG.cab".
The cab installs a the skin and a windows mobile theme to your ppc.
!!! (THIS MUST BE INSTALLED TO YOUR DEVICE) !!!

2.1 Open up the picture file Windows Seven.bmp while still in explorer
and press Menu>Set as Today Background. Set to 0% and press ok.

3 Go to Start>Setting>Today, select ClassicBlack and press ok.

3.1 Go to the tab "Items" and deselect everything (ALSO THROTTLETODAY).
Something like Batterystatus can still be run but bus be placed under ThrottleToday

4 On your PPC go to: Start>Programs>ThrottleConfig and select Minimal Flow
from the drop-down box.

4.1 Press "reload plugin" and click exit.

5 ENJOY!

I put a lot of effort in making these kind of things, so a little donation would make my day!
This has been downloaded six thousand times, and I have not recieved any donation. =( (yay today I got one!)

Donate

Credit also goes out to Alfonso Presa for his great app!

Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
looks good!! think i'll give it a whirl. thanks again and you still haven't changed the donate link to something i can understand :)

pauldgroot

May 27, 2007
Groningen
nice can you make this in black ???

No sorry that would mean i would have to redo all graphics and coding, Just enjoy and maybe I will release something black someday.

(suggestion from Alfonso and me: "open up all png's in ms paint and change mode to b/w or just wear heavy sunglasses, they do miracles in situations like these)

Last edited:

philocritus

Apr 29, 2006
Tried it on the sdk emulator only.

worked like a charm. Very good theme! congrats.

Unfortunatly for me Contacts didn't work... got a .net fatal error while throttlelauncher was trying to open outlook.

If you wan't the error or some help i'll be glad to help :)

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
Tried it on the sdk emulator only.

worked like a charm. Very good theme! congrats.

Unfortunatly for me Contacts didn't work... got a .net fatal error while throttlelauncher was trying to open outlook.

If you wan't the error or some help i'll be glad to help :)

Hi philocritus!

yes please, send me the backtrace :). Also, did you've contacts on your emulator? I know it's not reason for Throttle to crash but just to know ;).

Thanks!!

caballero600

Dec 29, 2007
I'm going to try it now!

(and if u want any experiences or comments in spanish tell me ;) ) (for Apbilbo)

dirtred

Feb 27, 2008
bro i just look @ your work since the minimal dialer to see how good you make apps look.this maybe the wrong place but my phone is almost perfect.i'd just like to throw out there for you to please skin the calculator name it minimal something lol:Dthe moguls calculator is so ugly i just use phatpad and add **** up by stylus and paper lol. GOOD JOB HERE!. i just suggest this cause your dialer is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

caballero600

Dec 29, 2007
Everything works in my HTC touch. The only thing is not is the city of the today page: It shows "Amststerdam" :confused:

also I can't enter to the config page. Maybe is the same problem I had with the Touchflo3d config.xml file....

Last edited:

pauldgroot

May 27, 2007
Groningen
Everything works in my HTC touch. The only thing is not is the city of the today page: It shows "Amststerdam" :confused:

also I can't enter to the config page. Maybe is the same problem I had with the Touchflo3d config.xml file....

You could open the config.xml and search for hometown or amsterdam and change the amsterdam to your town.

Did you try to open the config throug the settings page or through throttleconfig?

After chaging you have to reload the theme.

Good luck!

caballero600

Dec 29, 2007
You could open the config.xml and search for hometown or amsterdam and change the amsterdam to your town.

Did you try to open the config throug the settings page or through throttleconfig?

After chaging you have to reload the theme.

Good luck!

Ok! Now I have the city changed.
I have tried to enter from both ways. I had this same problem with Touchf3d, and it solved a new config.xml that they posted. I think they were some troubles with the today plugins, so instead of having a list of plugins I had a field to write in the plugin.

grandpareza

Jan 5, 2008
Woops, didn't realize I made a double post.

Hey Paul, the Windows Seven.bmp that you provided is rather...well, there are no gradients, but rather horizontal lines. This is also the case with the sphere in the bottom-middle.

Do you have one thats possibly a true gradient? Maybe this was designed for VGA devices? Also, is it possible to change the sensitivity for this plug in?
Again, these are the best graphics I've seen, and thanks so much for your efforts.

Last edited: