latest moto update rolling out...

Search This thread

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
i know how to flash the factory GPE image but it's more what state i need the phone in to be able to receive the update, poorly worded OP really :p

thanks tho

You need stock kernel, stock recovery and absolutely no changes in /system partition including root.
Oh, just to be precise - you can actually receive an update if you´re not fully stock but you won´t be able to apply it.

Edit: Philz recovery and root can be actually in place, tested that today.

Last edited:
Reactions: twist3d0n3

petran_7

Jun 11, 2009
Athens
Hi guys, what update are you talking about? :confused:

Is there any update coming to our little monster? :victory:

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
lovely stuff, thanks.

do i need to relock the bootloader too?

Nope.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

XT1032 is getting OTA update which fixes OTG USB storage and patches radio. It is out for DE and US version already, other like UK, EU will get them soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lovely stuff, thanks.

do i need to relock the bootloader too?

Nope.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

XT1032 is getting OTA update which fixes OTG USB storage and patches radio. It is out for DE and US version already, other like UK, EU will get them soon.
    i know how to flash the factory GPE image but it's more what state i need the phone in to be able to receive the update, poorly worded OP really :p

thanks tho

You need stock kernel, stock recovery and absolutely no changes in /system partition including root.
    Oh, just to be precise - you can actually receive an update if you´re not fully stock but you won´t be able to apply it.

Edit: Philz recovery and root can be actually in place, tested that today.