MiniGore for Android

Search This thread

silviantrius

Aug 31, 2010
Hamburg
orest.bplaced.net
MiniGore was ported to Android.

Everything like in the iPhone version, but it is still a bit like Beta version.

Here are few screenshots and a small video from my HTC Desire :)

28494011.png

84886720.png

LINK: http://download.pandaapp.com/?app=soft&controller=android&action=show&f_id=2211 (Thanks ekin)

Last edited:

Sane1

Oct 27, 2009
Sweet! Loved this game on the iphone. Just tried it on my vibrant. Works pretty good. Graphics are a little off and doesnt have nearly as much stuff as the iphone version. Hopefully it get everything the iphones has.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

nemuro

Apr 2, 2010
Any hopes for a QVGA version? Light enough to run on a overclocked Wildfire with stock froyo?

Thanks.

ernest33

Dec 25, 2006
MONTUSSAN (near Bordeaux)
Run really well but multi-touch is not soo good.
When i move and fire at the same time using the virtual paddle the orientation change to right (the fire button is on the right)...
Hope an update come soon ;)

ninjajtm

Sep 22, 2010
HTC Aria

It plays on my htc aria but its too big for my screen and can onlly move with half the move & fire pads

3ntreri

Oct 28, 2010
Works great on my Captivate, thanks!
Here's a QR code for the pandaapp page. It downloaded as an .APK, not a .ZIP

goo.gl/IjJ7M.qr

[edit] I can't post images yet apparently [/edit]

worker1

May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
This looks awesome! Going to try it on my N1.
edit : the controls are pretty good but I think it suffers from the crossing axis bug on the Nexus One because when you use one control at a time it's accurate but if you run and gun it screws up.
if you had the option to have one control (left control) at the top, it would fix that.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MiniGore was ported to Android.

Everything like in the iPhone version, but it is still a bit like Beta version.

Here are few screenshots and a small video from my HTC Desire :)

28494011.png

84886720.png

LINK: http://download.pandaapp.com/?app=soft&controller=android&action=show&f_id=2211 (Thanks ekin)
    until the developer can explain why this game requires access to the contacts, i advise no one to download it.

exactly, i'm holding off as well. doesn't even look that fun anyway
    Hi, be careful about apps & games downloaded on Pandaapp.com.
    Many .apk that I've downloaded from this site require acces to contacts or whatever confidential.
    Android is a more intrusive O.S. than WM6, so if you plan to add some programs, you should stay away from this site.

Some people are working on an interesting program that will be able to control access between apps and phone. ( Taintdroid )
    A simple search on google and you'll have more informations on this and "malwares" on Android O.S.
    until the developer can explain why this game requires access to the contacts, i advise no one to download it.

This. Why do 90% of the thread's posters seem to ignore, or fail to recognize this? Do people not care about privacy anymore?
    On my Nexus S, it just quit after opening. Maybe 2.3.2 or 2.3 in general is not supported. Anyway, back to Gun Bros Beta. :)