[Q] Custom ROM for MID knock-off tablet

Search This thread

imaginois

Dec 22, 2010
I have sh***y tablet with some useless modified version of android ( or at least seems so). I'd like to know if there is custom android ROM for those cheap chinese tablets that are on the market right now. And also how to flash it eventually

Cosa44

Jul 4, 2011
Washington, DC
Nexus Player
Help is here!

Hey guys, I completely agree that these tablets are useless right out of the box. After doing a lot of searching I found some custom ROM's that make these tablets 1000% better. Just got to techknow.freeforums.org/wm8650-1-3-0-hybrid-honeycombmod . There is a forum where you can identify your tablet and then download one of these amazing ROM's. You can thank me later.

Parastie

Apr 27, 2010
Malta
If any of you would bother searching, you'll notice that there are a few dozen different threads regard chinese tablets and custom roms. You need to identify which tablet you have, what chipset it's running and then read through the threads.

warthogism

Nov 30, 2008
If any of you would bother searching, you'll notice that there are a few dozen different threads regard chinese tablets and custom roms. You need to identify which tablet you have, what chipset it's running and then read through the threads.

i searched and only came up with this thread. some more specific help would be appreciated. Maybe a point in the right direction? TIA.

Reactions: pyrite123

SaWce Lyf3

Jul 22, 2019
Forum seems to no longer exist but I need to find out how to do this.

Hey guys, I completely agree that these tablets are useless right out of the box. After doing a lot of searching I found some custom ROM's that make these tablets 1000% better. Just got to techknow.freeforums.org/wm8650-1-3-0-hybrid-honeycombmod . There is a forum where you can identify your tablet and then download one of these amazing ROM's. You can thank me later.

So Im not sure if you will reply to this or even see this but if you do I just wanted to say that after clicking the forum link it seems to not exist anymore. I need to find out how to do this so any help would be appreciated!

Anakin Skywalker

Nov 1, 2015
seattle wa
SAME HERE - TREK HD 9020a = total PoFS!! Lasted less than 2 months b4 it bricked

Yep I was dumb enough to believe the douchebag at AT&T when he told me I could get a new nice which was supposed to be a Samsung tablet but they were out & conveniently said they wouldn’t get anymore of the Samsung’s in so I would have to take the trek junk or nothin. It lasted 2months tops b4 it bricked all on its own somehow - guy I got it from said there wasn’t anything they could do so basically I got f’d paying several hundred dollars 4 a 5 dollar made in China sweat shop piece of fn **** bcuz I had to pay 10 per month no matter what til the time was up or I had paid off what was supposed to be FREE.!! YEAH RIGHT! If any1 was curious what phone I got with the tablet I got this Samsung note 5 - total price of SH!T too & the 1 & only time I have ever left my jailbroke iPhone b4 or since. Lol. But i found the old trek hd 9020a & figured I’d c if by now maybe some1 had a good recovery rom & a way to load it onto a bricked device. Can any1 help please? Thanks in advance - sorry it was a bit long. Only thing it will do is bring up the AT&T android logo screen at the start & the stays on anywhere from a few seconds to maybe a minute then it goes right back to unresponsive blank screen til ya do another hard reset.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i searched and only came up with this thread. some more specific help would be appreciated. Maybe a point in the right direction? TIA.