Gold 2430mah ba s470 business battery for htc desire hd

Search This thread

paul c

Nov 15, 2006
Madrid
false capacity like all the others...

Don't do it - it is literally impossible to stick so much capacity in a battery for the DHD. There are tons of fake batteries on eBay. The easiest way to confirm they're fake is the rating ;)

If you really want high capacity, the only option is the Mugen battery (1500mah), check the threads in this section.

Alternatively, try custom ROMs, since that will reduce battery consumption

duynguyenle

Jun 1, 2011
Please try and stay away from those "business" or "gold" battery, I had the misfortune of getting one of those a couple months ago, the battery last quite long initially, but after 3-4 cycles they lost about 80% of their runtime, tried to get a refund but it was some shady ebay vendor, don't bother with any of those batteries, not worth the trouble, not to mention any potential damage they might do to your DHD due to their shoddy construction and circuitry

Reactions: greenright

Grant Barker

Apr 14, 2008
www.thecomputermouse.com
Yeah, I agree. If Mugen can't double the capacity without doubling the battery thickness - it probably can't be done. Last time I doubled the battery capacity, the battery was double the thickness.
The battery was excellent though and made by Mugen.(They even sent me 2 battery covers.)
Example for Toshiba G900: (Click for larger images)

GoBLiN_2169

May 30, 2010
I have one of them gold battery. Does not show real temperature stay on 24°C all time. Run time like on original. I wouldn't recommend it..

paul c

Nov 15, 2006
Madrid
If I set myself up as an Ebay seller, with a 2650mAh Gold DHD battery for $15, will you buy it?

Or will I need to drop the price a bit?

whiperhack

Feb 23, 2011
Just get one of them

I just get one of this kind of battery. I first measured it for mAh and voltage before put it into my phone and it was ok. I will keep you in touch with the evolution :D. Currently i use RCMIX3D v3.3.

ziat007

Apr 12, 2011
Sad and annoying

the battery lasting one day is ferly sad and annoying. I was talking about batteries that claim they have extra amps but unfortunetley they are 99% rip-off's if they are the same size.... the only solution is a external battery case pack...
a bad solution but at least some solution

whiperhack

Feb 23, 2011
the battery lasting one day is ferly sad and annoying. I was talking about batteries that claim they have extra amps but unfortunetley they are 99% rip-off's if they are the same size.... the only solution is a external battery case pack...
a bad solution but at least some solution
In my opinion we know very well how we use our phones. The battery consumption varies from user to user, from rom to rom and from location to location. So.... i think only same user with same rom in same location can see and feel the difference.
My experience till now with this battery is very satisfactory. I think is at least 40% better than the stock one. The things i think about now is the life cycle of it.

~SilverLad~

Jun 13, 2011
Girona
REF: Gold Battery 2430mAh on eBay...

Total fake and ripoff!! ...so dont be wasting your money...
Here, read "all about it" from my experience in another paralel forae - "conclusion" after testing on post #21: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=20373274#post20373274

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Total fake and ripoff!! ...so dont be wasting your money...
Here, read "all about it" from my experience in another parallel forae - "conclusion" after testing, on post #21: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1305779

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
As in many others, it's too much for what would be true.

Quite old thread :p

Unfortunately until a new type of battery is presented the lithium ion batteries can't exceed 1300mAh for this tiny space we have. So anything above 1300mAh is fake

P.S. I wish there was some sort of control so they don't lie SO much and if they went that road someone could sue them according to some law

comesefosseantani

Mar 3, 2014
So is the physical limit around 1300? Beacuse I read 1600 in some other threads here.

Thanks!

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    false capacity like all the others...
    Please try and stay away from those "business" or "gold" battery, I had the misfortune of getting one of those a couple months ago, the battery last quite long initially, but after 3-4 cycles they lost about 80% of their runtime, tried to get a refund but it was some shady ebay vendor, don't bother with any of those batteries, not worth the trouble, not to mention any potential damage they might do to your DHD due to their shoddy construction and circuitry