Change soft keys with gravitybox

Search This thread

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
OK I must be an idiot cause I cannot for the the life of me figure out where to change the soft keys in gravitybox. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Or if there is another app that's better I'm cool with other suggestions too.

Thanks!!

HeroOfTime

Jun 29, 2010
Mountain Green
OK I must be an idiot cause I cannot for the the life of me figure out where to change the soft keys in gravitybox. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Or if there is another app that's better I'm cool with other suggestions too.

Thanks!!
I haven't used Gravity Box for a while since I have been using ART, but I have used SoftKeyZ Root. I think it's like $1 in the Play Store (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.janis605.softkeyz), but it provides a number of soft keys that people have uploaded that are continually added to the app (or you can upload your own), it conveniently creates a backup of your stock keys when you flash new keys and it makes it easy to restore the backup if needed. That's my suggestion if you don't mind spending a dollar or if you have survey credit.

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
I tried softkeyz a while back and had all kinds of issues with my phone rebooting after I installed it. I have a backup and can try it again.

rocketsaucev2

Dec 6, 2012
Under navigation bar tweaks. There's swap back and recents and option for cursor control with the keyboard open

Sent from my XT1060

HeroOfTime

Jun 29, 2010
Mountain Green
Reactions: mpetruzz

Top Liked Posts