[CLOSED] YouTube AdBlock & Background Playback without Xposed and Nougat supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
That app can also be used to get free in-app purchases, so it's considered a pirate app. Suggest you edit the name out of your post.

On a side note, has anyone figure out how to patch/recompile the YouTube Leanback (Android TV) app to skip the ads? Modified hostfiles via AdAway do not work.

Yeah I know been told billion times and all talk about LP done!

Check out the other forum where a good dude implemented AD free and background playback APK to download. I installed it as system app with good success! Just disable automatic update on Google Play Store.

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
Jesus had this thread really been watched 2300 times? Man aight be sure to check out the given link to the proper forum above to get the real ad free and background playback APK. You can either use an app that can install the apk as system app or flash it with zip installer through recovery mode and be sure to disable automatic update for the app to keep it intact.

RoverChr0me

Oct 7, 2017
That app can also be used to get free in-app purchases, so it's considered a pirate app. Suggest you edit the name out of your post.

On a side note, has anyone figure out how to patch/recompile the YouTube Leanback (Android TV) app to skip the ads? Modified hostfiles via AdAway do not work.

I am also interested in getting the patched version for my Android TV

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
Notice one little glitch in the latest version from ZaneZam 12.41.55

I'm using the Galaxy S8 Plus that has a 18:9 ratio display and there is a crop to fit option to fill the entire screen. That feature works fine in 12.40.60 but not in the newest version.

Redline

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 12, 2014
Victoria, Australia
twitch.tv
I'm going to close this thread for a few reasons.
Mainly for the fact that there's no actual substance to the thread, the OP has no real point to it and still hasn't had the app/s that OP says he knew about added to it.
If anyone sees a reason enough to have the thread re-opened, feel free to report the thread to the moderation team so we can take a look at it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you guys are interested just let me know.

Seriously?? Why don't you just say it in the first place instead of asking for interest?
    I know how to modify the official latest YouTube app so all ads are blocked and background playback is fully enabled without Xposed and Android 7.1.1 is supported.
    I also know of the very best YouTube downloader that is highly advanced and can be configured in many ways so downloading music or videos are super handy.

Your thread is quite misleading to many...

There's allot of members who are interested in either learning how to perform what you're stating OR obtaining a regularly updated, and supported, app with the actions already performed.

If you have any intent on doing any of these things, then please state so.

If not, and this continues to go unanswered/ignored, then i will have no choice but, to submit a violation to an XDA Admin for further review and action.

I rarely ever do this but, i feel that this may be needed to be done.

Thank you for your understanding!

Peace and Love!
    Peace and Love!
    ~Ringo Starr~

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

**IF I WAS HELPFUL IN ANY WAY THEN**
    **PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP!**
    [CLOSED] YouTube AdBlock & Background Playback without Xposed and Nougat supported

I know how to modify the official latest YouTube app so all ads are blocked and background playback is fully enabled without Xposed and Android 7.1.1 is supported.

I also know of the very best YouTube downloader that is highly advanced and can be configured in many ways so downloading music or videos are super handy.

Jesus had this thread really been watched 2300 times? Man aight be sure to check out the given link to the proper forum above to get the real ad free and background playback APK. You can either use an app that can install the apk as system app or flash it with zip installer through recovery mode and be sure to disable automatic update for the app to keep it intact.
    Just thought I'd drop this here, someone has actually accomplished what the OP was trolling about :
    https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-iytbp-injected-youtube-background-t3560900

Currently working on my rooted OP3T with stock nougat ROM. Ad block and background playback working well.
    Screenshot_20170311-002713.png