Jan 6, 2011

subh_TheSprinkles.png

subh_Downloads.png

• RLS1 Coming Soon In Beta Testing Currently

subh_InstallationInstructions.png

1. Download The Rom Either Through SVN or I or Someone Posting It
  2. Reboot into Recovery.
  3. Perform Nandroid backup
  4. Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
  5. Flash rom
  6. Reboot
  7. Enjoy :)

subh_OtherOptionalDownloads.png

(Flash these just like how you flash roms)

subh_Notes.png

• Please report any bugs Here
  • RCMIX Tweaks
  • Fully Optimized Rom
  • QuickLaunch Widget!
  • Much More :)

subh_Disclaimer.png

• As always, the entire Warm Team is not responsible for anything that happens to your phone while using these files.

subh_Thanks.png

• Warm Team - DJZager, incubus26JC, Joelz9614, SteelH and myn
  • Thanks to Capychimp, and Robocik For Base, HTC, Google, Tommytomatoe, Newtoroot For 720P Fix And EMMC Mount Fix, Romanbb,Chad.goodman,Tiny everyone listed in the ChangeLog and of course all of the beta testers (you guys rock!)

PaypalDonateButton.png

Last edited:

tribbey

Mar 4, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Two threads and no download link? I'm not ungrateful, it just seems like a little much. I'm looking forward to this rom.

dude gop look at optimized runnysense EVERYONES downloading

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

well sorry for trying to release the best rom possible

go ahead and take as long as you need your roms always seem to end up my favorite with all the things you change from others

big_mike_2k6

Mar 30, 2009
Las Vegas
Is this rom going to be like the 3.0 roms where since the 3.5 music player and gallery are being used its causing issues with the weather app?

GRZLA

Sep 14, 2010
well sorry for trying to release the best rom possible

As I said above I am very grateful, the coming soon thing is just a little premature. I enjoy a good amount of your roms and their quality, I guess I am just not a fan of Coming Soon threads. Take your time man, and make it the best you can.

Does Quick Launch look the same in this rom as it does in Bliss or is it themed accordingly?

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
ok going to upload
not working
-wifi
-wallaper previews
-emmc mount to pc
-camera fc after taking a pic but still saves

Reactions: MojoRisin011

evilstewie23

Jul 6, 2011
Is this much different from wd's ROM he posted. Sorry if already been asked

sent from my sexy S-lcd HTC Droid Incredible. Not dinc or D-inc...that just sounds stupid

evilstewie23

Jul 6, 2011
Yea...more things work....lol only major bugs are wifi.....and emmc mount to pc

Thanks can't wait to try this out might stay up a bit longer to download and flash on the morning. I heard tribbey got beats working on wd's so I'm hoping for it on this .

sent from my sexy S-lcd HTC Droid Incredible. Not dinc or D-inc...that just sounds stupid

JeffBea

Oct 11, 2010
Delaware, OH
Installing now :)

edit: stange, i go to install and it say opening update package and stops, then throws me back out to recover menu.

Last edited:

5thAgent

Feb 15, 2010
Lutz, FL
Can confirm that WiFi Hotspot app works like a charm, as well as countless other things. No issues yet (other than the obvious wifi lol)

roxylove

Jan 26, 2011
westerville, oh
This may not be the correct place for this, but is there a way to change what settings are actually in the quick-settings pull down? I love having access to brightness, among other things. I notice that every ROM has a different set. Ace Revolution had everything I liked in that pull down but some others are lacking.

Just wondering, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts