how to root after flashing 219

Search This thread

matthewzx

Apr 30, 2010
i did't backup root using rootkeeper and just flashing 219 using rsd. then i found that the superuser is still there but the root(su) no longer working.... i have tried everything, wiping, unroot, root(droid4utility0.4)...nothing work, even the safetrap doesn't work... i really really need you help to get my root back. millions of thanks~~~~

myfishbear

Nov 11, 2010
Northren NJ
sbf back to the old version 215, factory reset, install root, install voodoo rootkeper and use it, then apply the update zip, reboot and go into voodoo and restore root.

Reactions: matthewzx

matthewzx

Apr 30, 2010
sbf back to the old version 215, factory reset, install root, install voodoo rootkeper and use it, then apply the update zip, reboot and go into voodoo and restore root.

still doesn't work... might be somebody can up;oad the voodoo ota rootkeeper's root backup files and let me hve a try.... thanks so much to all of your guys~~:)

matthewzx

Apr 30, 2010
Try using motofail. If it doesn't work the first time run it one more time.

still not working... when i choose the storage mode the superuser installed successful but no root(voodoo ota keeper tells)...

i think the last option is trying someone's voodoo ota root keeper's root backupfile...

would you please upload yours? thank you so much buddy!

Top Liked Posts