[GAME 2.2+] The Great Fusion - Graphic Adventure - Freemium

Search This thread

hazex

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2007
Hello;

Some months ago we released a paid game named "The Great Fusion".
The game was featured on Google Play and was in top best selling apps list in several countrys.

Now , we whould like to reach higher audience, so we decided to create a free versino of the game. It is not the complete game, after some gameplay you will be asked to unlock the full version if you like the game, but until this point, you can play with no restrictions neither ads.

You can get the free version from Google Play following this link :

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.tgf

About "The Great Fusion" :

The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure inspired by our childhood’s old classic point and click games. It has been touch optimised for mobile devices.

We have personally spent really great times playing old classic graphic adventure games such as Monkey Island or Day Of The Tentacle. Those funny conversations, the history interaction with other characters… It was a unique and unforgettable experience.

Our first priority has always been to make a funny and alternative game regarding existing and current issues together with an intuitive and fresh interface. The gameplay idea is basically the same than our childhood’s classic graphic adventure games. It's not about being a hero, nor about dominating the world. The Great Fusion throws you into one of the plausible futures that society is unfortunately going straight to. How would you deal with it?

4_A0GsDFVYGcgajgAmAItNlvPfyxU2Y9kXQQFBTEL1NpGZ81OOqL4cu8bZjExEKcPvMA=w78-h78

Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade, the good old times have vanished.
Help Max to survive through this unusual and hilarious adventure. Available for Android and iOS.

- Hilarious story
- Spicy dialogues
- Hand-drawn art
- Original Soundtrack

More info coming soon.

gvVRt_k38xLdvApLeMcjPv3Ki2etdHR1IGFsoOlaTk2a0SKLxHnnol7tZdAeThyFkQ=h230
uVY7mxHZPolvtOPRfv2wXLbCypKnT2KGo2VWPFM4sLeAFYKPQC_LFphya5RUwLLOr9E=h230

fBKpLn_MgZ_-nwLRoc4FsiXQIDq30FCFCu908wvgxxiiuYHcXfZwJShkEyC-D9HnERI=h230
lvXlTzyV-IgcQJvsV9cVaUxgzy0OJTW30_1cJ10f42UxFBHCwly3b7yo5RiwIgYPoWA=h230

CPcgAxqVVxPjCdyU4YVnHewX-6gVINUAIrWJUMsjtpqcQVyUirOf2cW3yUM9udCn1Q=h230
VAfWPsSLDWEjyhC8Dp2Kps8YnRUfewUUAcLBOHbuawP0vzwqjTMTxTtw5KRfrfI5Cg=h230

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.tgf

Last edited:

thatdavekid

Feb 7, 2013
South FL
Right up my alley on this one. Played all the leisure suit larry and kings quest games waaaay back in the day. Still some of my favorite gaming memories is of this style. Thanks

Antipickle

Nov 23, 2012
The game force closes right after starting.
The logo pops up, then it crashes.

I'm on miui 3.2.22 android 4.12
vzw galaxy s3

hazex

Jul 20, 2007

vzw galaxy s3

Hello, Thanks for the report. Officially we only sopport official roms. Anyway, I will try MIUI on my Galaxy S3 and I will try to reproduce the problem and try to find a solution, but officialy we only support stock roms. On stock S3 works perfectly . Thanks for trying the game.

hazex

Jul 20, 2007
Just downloaded it and will try this evening. I like old-style-adventures like this. Thanks

Thanks for trying the game, any feedback about your experience playing it would be great. Did you like it? What can we improve? Suggestions are welcome :) . Thanks in advanced

Thanks for trying the game, any feedback about your experience playing it would be great. Did you like it? What can we improve? Suggestions are welcome :) . Thanks in advanced

Just started the first few screens. No technical problems on my Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) - with my own Custom Rom based on XXLT4 for Germany.

Classical adventure with really interesting graphics style and already some crazy ideas to solve (the washing rat).

Will give some more comments next week (I fly back to Germany on Sunday and will try more in the 11h flight etc).

hazex

Jul 20, 2007

vzw galaxy s3

Hello;

I have installed MIUI based on 4.12 (samsung base) and everything was working right. I whould like to reproduce your issue to see the log and try to solve this (even if we do not support custom roms). I will try other MIUI rom soon, which rom are you using exactly? A forum link whould help. Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello;

Some months ago we released a paid game named "The Great Fusion".
    The game was featured on Google Play and was in top best selling apps list in several countrys.

Now , we whould like to reach higher audience, so we decided to create a free versino of the game. It is not the complete game, after some gameplay you will be asked to unlock the full version if you like the game, but until this point, you can play with no restrictions neither ads.

About "The Great Fusion" :

The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure inspired by our childhood’s old classic point and click games. It has been touch optimised for mobile devices.

We have personally spent really great times playing old classic graphic adventure games such as Monkey Island or Day Of The Tentacle. Those funny conversations, the history interaction with other characters… It was a unique and unforgettable experience.

Our first priority has always been to make a funny and alternative game regarding existing and current issues together with an intuitive and fresh interface. The gameplay idea is basically the same than our childhood’s classic graphic adventure games. It's not about being a hero, nor about dominating the world. The Great Fusion throws you into one of the plausible futures that society is unfortunately going straight to. How would you deal with it?

4_A0GsDFVYGcgajgAmAItNlvPfyxU2Y9kXQQFBTEL1NpGZ81OOqL4cu8bZjExEKcPvMA=w78-h78

Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade, the good old times have vanished.
    Help Max to survive through this unusual and hilarious adventure. Available for Android and iOS.

- Hilarious story
    - Spicy dialogues
    - Hand-drawn art
    - Original Soundtrack

More info coming soon.

gvVRt_k38xLdvApLeMcjPv3Ki2etdHR1IGFsoOlaTk2a0SKLxHnnol7tZdAeThyFkQ=h230
    uVY7mxHZPolvtOPRfv2wXLbCypKnT2KGo2VWPFM4sLeAFYKPQC_LFphya5RUwLLOr9E=h230

fBKpLn_MgZ_-nwLRoc4FsiXQIDq30FCFCu908wvgxxiiuYHcXfZwJShkEyC-D9HnERI=h230
    lvXlTzyV-IgcQJvsV9cVaUxgzy0OJTW30_1cJ10f42UxFBHCwly3b7yo5RiwIgYPoWA=h230

CPcgAxqVVxPjCdyU4YVnHewX-6gVINUAIrWJUMsjtpqcQVyUirOf2cW3yUM9udCn1Q=h230
    VAfWPsSLDWEjyhC8Dp2Kps8YnRUfewUUAcLBOHbuawP0vzwqjTMTxTtw5KRfrfI5Cg=h230

Just downloaded it and will try this evening. I like old-style-adventures like this. Thanks
    Yohooohooo :victory: