Yellowish screen of moto e ??

Search This thread

jonny789

Oct 18, 2012
I got my moto e today.. & first thing I noticed was its slightly yellowish screen.

On viewing the screens from different angles , its screen appears blue ,white, dark. But on viewing it from front, it appears slightly yellowish which is highly noticeable in case of texts with white background.
Is this normal ??
I had earlier used galaxy Y & xolo q500 that had no such issue.

Sent from my XT1022.

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
I got my moto e today.. & first thing I noticed was its slightly yellowish screen.

On viewing the screens from different angles , its screen appears blue ,white, dark. But on viewing it from front, it appears slightly yellowish which is highly noticeable in case of texts with white background.
Is this normal ??

Sent from my XT1022.

I dnt have such problem.. Its just fine pure white...

amarjit_rsingh

Mar 13, 2012
Mumbai

Is this normal ??

Sent from my XT1022.

It seems you have some display problem, kindly return to flipkart and get a new one

loneagl

Mar 31, 2012
lost city of Atlanta
OnePlus 8T
The screen has warmer colours compared to other devices, but not outright yellow. Also the viewing angles are not great. But there's no colour inversion that you seem to have.. Must be a defective piece.

Sent from my XT1022

Reactions: afzalq

afzalq

Jun 11, 2014
Me too has same problem

hi

i too seems to be same problem, i was able identify the problem my matching the display with my brother moto e,

there is a great difference if you compare side 2 side the moto e,
my brother moto e is sparking white screen, while my one has yellow tint,

what are you going to do? are you gettting is replaced, though it not causing any problem, but still the display yellowish,

i guess these are problems present in iphones also, but they say, this is caused due to glue of screen, and will subside once you start using the device, i am using it since one week, it hasnt subsided yey :(:(:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The screen has warmer colours compared to other devices, but not outright yellow. Also the viewing angles are not great. But there's no colour inversion that you seem to have.. Must be a defective piece.

Sent from my XT1022