New 6*5 Rosie App Drawer for 2.3.4

Search This thread

offenberg

Oct 7, 2010
Copenhagen
This has been developed by Thyrus for his FULL THEME GingerThyparancy V2.0 - Aug 13th, 2011 for 2.3.4 official OTA based ROMS.

All credits goes to him.

I just changed a few png´s to stock ones, and removed everything but the Rosie.apk

To install:

Download Rosie6x5.zip from attachments

Flash from recovery

NOTE: This has been tested running InsertCoin 2.3.4 only

It is recommended to Make a nandroid backup and install a backup launcher from the market.

Attachments

• 2011-08-14_23-54-14.jpg
    2011-08-14_23-54-14.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 934
  • Rosie6x5.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 489
Last edited:
T

Thyrus

I appreciate that people do that, but it would have been kind if I was asked permission before posting this somewhere.

And IF you already post it here, I urge you to also copy the how-to I wrote for how to change the rosie allapps background.

offenberg

Oct 7, 2010
Copenhagen
I appreciate that people do that, but it would have been kind if I was asked permission before posting this somewhere.

And IF you already post it here, I urge you to also copy the how-to I wrote for how to change the rosie allapps background.

Sorry. Didn't think it was that big of a deal as it is just the Rosie.apk made by htc, modified a little by you. But this is your work, and I stated that in the OP and this thread is dedicated to your work.

And if I ever wanted to publish something containing your work again, I'll of course ask for permissions first.

I'll edit the OP with your how-to as soon as I get to my laptop.

Thanks for your work by the way.

Edit: and if you want the file removed I'll do that as well.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has been developed by Thyrus for his FULL THEME GingerThyparancy V2.0 - Aug 13th, 2011 for 2.3.4 official OTA based ROMS.

All credits goes to him.

I just changed a few png´s to stock ones, and removed everything but the Rosie.apk

To install:

Download Rosie6x5.zip from attachments

Flash from recovery

NOTE: This has been tested running InsertCoin 2.3.4 only

It is recommended to Make a nandroid backup and install a backup launcher from the market.

Thank you sir when i get to my computer i will hit thank button 100 times LOL

sent from Abbottabad, Pakistan with no internet connection