[APP] [4.1+] ⚡ Network Speed - Monitoring - Speed Meter *Free REAL Promo Codes*

Search This thread

ZionMainframe

Mar 20, 2016
Hey Dev,
One issue:
- The position of the network speed shown in Status bar, is changing by itself randomly
- I have enabled "remember widget position" and "lock widget position"
- It happens when I open something in full screen and come back. Then the position would've changed to overlap with the wifi symbol.

Using S7 edge stock ROM

ace_id

Jun 5, 2012
Bogor
Thanks... it works... i use this code HZPHGKHG48571GTG7UMUSTP

Please add feature to resize statusbar icon

Last edited:

Evozi

Jun 3, 2017
Hey Dev,
One issue:
- The position of the network speed shown in Status bar, is changing by itself randomly
- I have enabled "remember widget position" and "lock widget position"
- It happens when I open something in full screen and come back. Then the position would've changed to overlap with the wifi symbol.

Using S7 edge stock ROM

- Can you record a video for us? Are you using 2 notification?
- That's weird, it shouldn't be happening, we will check this

zambelo

Jul 31, 2019
Thank you really appreciate it :D
Working fine, used this app freely for a while but stumbled upon this randomly
XW5CD7DUBWCMH92Z3M0TJV8

shuraeu

May 2, 2015
Cork
I used
92AXFSTRVEY9ASAYP6SZEGP Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I used
92AXFSTRVEY9ASAYP6SZEGP Thanks

co4

Dec 8, 2016
Google Pixel 2 XL
OnePlus 9
I used YENC5WB0HNTR28D7LZQL0W1

Thanks dev, so far so good

I'll quickly edit: love the notification settings
Spacing with dots can cause layout problems on my xl2 but next line everything looks great... I'll keep test driving it

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Network Speed

Monitor your network speed in real time on your status bar or floating widget

You may obtain your promo code below

View attachment 4836649View attachment 4836651View attachment 4836653View attachment 4836655

Network Speed a small, fast and free network tool. You can monitor your network speed in real time and show accurate info instantly in the background.

Ever wonder why your webpage is loading slowly or looking for internet speed meter for monitoring? Now you can check your network speed with ongoing notification or floating widget for real time statistics at a glance.

Network Speed - Highlights
    ★ Real-time internet speed
    ★ App usage statistics
    ★ Network connections monitor (netstat)
    ★ App usage statistics
    ★ Lots of customization options
    ★ Track and monitor daily data and WiFi usage from notification
    ★ Battery and memory efficient

Features:
    ★ Detailed daily data usage statistics
    ★ Download & upload speed graph
    ★ Daily traffic usage in notification
    ★ Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days
    ★ Show ping result on floating widget
    ★ Hide when not connected to any network
    ★ Accurate data usage monitoring
    ★ Data usage alert (Bandwidth monitoring)
    ★ Unobtrusive notification to let you focus on what's important
    ★ Compatible with all types of network (3G, 4G, 5G & LTE, WiFi, VPN)
    and more! Download now and experience it yourself

Ability to display at:
    - Notification bar
    - Floating widget
    - Quick settings

Download (Play Store)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.network&referrer=utm_source=xdaforum-r2
    QR Code: https://i.imgur.com/KoIN8FC.png

Guide To Obtain Promo Code
    To ensure everyone will get the promo code instead of PM you personally
    (so you will save your time instead of waiting for me to PM you) please follow the steps below.

1) Go to the last post of this topic and note down the promo code
    2) Go to Google Spreadsheet, search and copy the next unused promo code
    3) Open Network Speed app, press "Remove Ads" -> "Upgrade Now" -> Press the payment method -> "Redeem Code"
    4) After you have successfully redeem the Pro version, all we ask if that you reply back to this topic with the promo code that you have used :angel: (don't forget to provide your feedback too instead of posting the code only)

*Promo codes is exclusive for xda forum members only, please do not abuse it*
    There's more than 10+ users did not reply back, if we notice high amount of users just use the code without responding which code you have used, I will switch to old method by requiring each of you PM me personally. Be a good guy, don't make another user life hard by trying one by one which promo code has been used.

Since there might be some users will not post the used promo code on this topic, I suggest you to do a search on this topic for the used promo code or try the next one
    Promo code can be used starting from 7th Oct 2019, sorry that we posted one day earlier.
    Hi Dev,
    I was about to try this cause i use your app a lot. Unfortunately i cant see redeem code in the payment method. ? is there anything i can do about it? I have samsung galaxy a70. Thank you!

used code : WX8HXYA4XW0T66WYJ1Q87FV
    if you don't have redeem option, you'll find it in playstore > humberger menu > account > Rewards tab > redeem promo code
    the playstore automatically knows that it's a code for this app and will apply it
    will edit post after using the app
    We will update the used code shortly
    Hey @Evozi thanks for the app bro.

BTW can you please add some more info to the floating network graph like session time and session usage. As in this app, and another thing is it's not showing the name of the wifi network in the notification, so if possible please try to find that too.

And one more thing Please create a telegram group for the app (of course if convenient to you). So we can give feedbacks and discuss the app easily.

And cheers for the app bro, really loving it.

Glad you liked it :)

session time and session usage - we will consider this in the next update
    not showing the name of the wifi network - please go to app setting -> permission manager -> enable Location permission
    telegram group - currently there are, but it's not active