[HELP] Charging Bug

Search This thread

JulianMarku97

Apr 26, 2014
Hi all, recently I found a bug on my Galaxy S Advance, sometimes when I'm using the phone the battery icon start animation like while is charging the battery even it is not connected and aster some minutes is says that is fully charged, but it isn't, and I have to reboot, I wiped cache, dalvik cache and also wiped data but the bug persist. I'm using the 14/06 build of cyanogenmod11. Someone can help me fix this? Thanks.

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
Hi all, recently I found a bug on my Galaxy S Advance, sometimes when I'm using the phone the battery icon start animation like while is charging the battery even it is not connected and aster some minutes is says that is fully charged, but it isn't, and I have to reboot, I wiped cache, dalvik cache and also wiped data but the bug persist. I'm using the 14/06 build of cyanogenmod11. Someone can help me fix this? Thanks.

try to calibrate your batter

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

Some users had the same problem, and it was the problem with USB connector. To some it was some sand in it, to other it was faulty and had to change it as I remember. Try to clean part where you put USB cable.

Reactions: JulianMarku97

$4ND!P

Apr 9, 2012
New Delhi

Flash another rom...Problem Solve :thumbup:

JulianMarku97

Apr 26, 2014
search play store for battery calibration app
it needs root access though
battery calibration saves a file about the charge cycle
in the battery percentage in calculated on its basis.

press thanks if I helped you.
I follow your steps and it seems to be fixed, will check better tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

try to calibrate your batter
    I follow your steps and it seems to be fixed, will check better tomorrow.

glad it seems to be fixed.
    report back.

Some users had the same problem, and it was the problem with USB connector. To some it was some sand in it, to other it was faulty and had to change it as I remember. Try to clean part where you put USB cable.
    What you mean with calibrate the battery?

search play store for battery calibration app
    it needs root access though
    battery calibration saves a file about the charge cycle
    in the battery percentage in calculated on its basis.

press thanks if I helped you.
    After a day usage there is no more problems, thank you very much, it was very annoying...

you are welcome
    BTW you could have pressed the Thanks button too as I have helped you. :)