[MOD][2/19][LK8/MA7]4-in-1 Reboot Mod

Search This thread

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I will try to do that later, thanks.

EDIT: Nothing is different. They changed the smali files and some smali to be GlobalActions$17.smali, GlobalActions$17$1.smali, and GlobalActions$17$2.smali instead of those files having a 99 in it. The code in $1.smali is the same, still runs pkill -TERM -f system_server. So maybe they are doing something with it ROM related? I couldn't tell you, I'm not going to continue ripping through it. Like I said, I just got rid of the phone today. I won't be around here much anymore, sorry.

Sad

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

aheeejd

This worked great. I'm on MA7, I flashed danweb66 stock deodexed MA5 rom. I flashed the MA5 rom because I wanted to try out the aosp theme, found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2004684

The MA5 rom works great. The theme also worked & looks great. And I took a guess on flashing this MA7 mod, cause even though I'm on an MA5 rom my baseband still is MA7. And it works perfectly. Thank you viperboy.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

NewMC

Dec 1, 2008
Geneseo IL
Can anyone else confirm this is working as intended currently? Copying TB backup and NAND files now then will flash the all-in-one and deodexed MA7, want to install mods shortly after but not many confirmations that this is working correctly. Thanks!

-Viperboy- has always done great work and I'm not getting in the argument regarding the quality of devs/themers but I will say this: perhaps his comment came from the fact that it is a completely different world reading through the forums for the GNote2 compared to our old world (Evo). When I first switched over I would look at dev's or even poster's names and wonder who they were and where they came from, took me a minute to realize that they were probably in this particular section before me and I was the newb here. I've never been one to post much either way, just always tried to find the answers I needed and help someone out if I could but it seems like the atmosphere is different here than when things first got rolling with Android and custom roms.

sw99

Jun 16, 2010
Anyone know of a way to get this working on the latest MC2 release - running Stock deodexed?

Thanks

I just did the flash the mod for MA5, which I believe is now the MA7, and worked fine for me. I did not actually run it. But the powerbutton did show the all four options.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I just tried rebooting into recovery. no problems. So, it appears to be working fine.

Top Liked Posts