[Q] So um besides Omni Rom...

Search This thread

Skyymiles

Dec 13, 2012
Houston
...anybody know a good Multi Window solution for us on the HTC One Max(Sprint)? I only really know of the Omni Rom which to my knowledge is not available to us and of couse the typical floating Youtube(Viral) and mini apps like on Viper Roms but just curious of what others were doing if anything, since it seems like our device is the only BIG phone without some kind of true multi window love. lol thanks! :silly:

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Theres not much dev on this device,so probably wouldnt expect that....probably shouldve bought samsung if wanting that feature on a big device.. :eek:P

jwhood

Mar 4, 2011
baltimore,md
There is a multiwindow for xposed framework works great too,here is screen shot of it working on my max....
yhyzequm.jpg

jwhood

Mar 4, 2011
baltimore,md
I used the one inside the xposed installer app in the module section,im on viper rom hope that helps what is yours doing when u install it and soft reboot???

Reactions: pradeepvizz

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
I used the one inside the xposed installer app in the module section,im on viper rom hope that helps what is yours doing when u install it and soft reboot???

I am on stock ROM .. whats the name please ? I tried the module XMultiWindow version 1.6.0 by LovewuChin and nothing seems to happen.. could you please post a screenshot?

neodiver

Jan 15, 2014
Long Island
...anybody know a good Multi Window solution for us on the HTC One Max(Sprint)? I only really know of the Omni Rom which to my knowledge is not available to us and of couse the typical floating Youtube(Viral) and mini apps like on Viper Roms but just curious of what others were doing if anything, since it seems like our device is the only BIG phone without some kind of true multi window love. lol thanks! :silly:

I use the XHalo module for Xposed Framework. It can be a little flaky but overall it works well enough that I haven't uninstalled it. ;)

Skyymiles

Dec 13, 2012
Houston
Thanks to everyone for their replies, you gave me an idea :) or two Lol forgot about xposed installer. I don't think it works on the stock ROM optimally. Might try on Viper ROM Max

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Thanks to everyone for their replies, you gave me an idea :) or two Lol forgot about xposed installer. I don't think it works on the stock ROM optimally. Might try on Viper ROM Max

Xposed works perfectly on stock.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Im on 1.10 try that,1.60 has bugs possibly.....
usevyhy6.jpg

Thats right! 1.10 works, 1.60 seems to have a problem.

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Here is mine.... Just wanted to try

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1392724783460.jpg
    1392724783460.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 26

neodiver

Jan 15, 2014
Long Island

Xposed works fine for me on Stock 4.3. Not every module works and some conflict with Sense but XHalo for multi-windows works fine. :)

Top Liked Posts