Please review my App: [Short-term Memory Test]

Search This thread

femimobile

Apr 12, 2014
Hi all,

Kindly help review my app and I will do the same for you.

####################
Short-term Memory Test
####################

This app offers a good brain exercise for everyone. It is the best memory testing game for: kids, adults, boys, girls, men, women, even seniors (grandmas and grandpas). No age restriction at all.
---------------------------------
How the app works
---------------------------------
A few letters will flash on your device for 3 seconds. Your job is to write down as many letters as you can remember after they disappear. At the end, a report is generated that evaluates how good your short-term memory is at retaining information.
If you like the app, please share it.

Google play store link:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yahoo.ahadeyemi.memory12

uoZR1yjWtHLISrmPjBTubzsKRMZunhjwREhIzJ7Zp3OLF3LLHXjIOGd8PYxKaK0OV90=h900-rw

LsEUt43cAkHwQUomhXvAqyxOXh6w0r5ysrQrYjZmqfJffqn9vVgdJ9ZqkU0pXGoYZZE=h900-rw

Z7mxiAICuZegIxzFrz3uT0IYHynVLS-kc-g2UkkJHwvjs77QNMPRiVb2J01Q25nJRQ50=h900-rw

xfjJqqT5G-6q3LL01KKQFyzU5bXz28Bu_mmUzFu_S63XG17mfU0lbutMmBiCPNSH0KQ=h900-rw

Thank you

bertsy

Apr 14, 2014
Hey nice app! Very responsive and polished, too bad I really suck at it :eek: . I left a review titled 'Very useful app'. If you could check mine out as well that'd be awesome. Here's the link to the free version:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madlabgames.breakerfree

Also if you could try pressing the back button on your device at the main menu, I got some people saying that it caused it to crash but I can't seem to find the problem. Thanks!

femimobile

Apr 12, 2014
Thanks

Hey nice app! Very responsive and polished, too bad I really suck at it :eek: . I left a review titled 'Very useful app'. If you could check mine out as well that'd be awesome. Here's the link to the free version:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madlabgames.breakerfree

Also if you could try pressing the back button on your device at the main menu, I got some people saying that it caused it to crash but I can't seem to find the problem. Thanks!

Thanks for reviewing my app. I left a review for you as well.

Good luck,
Adefemi

femimobile

Apr 12, 2014
Thanks

Bertsy - I didn't notice any issue pressing the back button from the menu. One thing I would suggest though is to add an alert asking if the user wants to exit the game when the press the back button is pressed both from the play scene and from the menu scene.

Good luck,
Adefemi

Last edited:

bertsy

Apr 14, 2014
Bertsy - I didn't notice any issue pressing the back button from the menu. One thing I would suggest though is to add an alert asking if the user wants to exit the game when the press the back button is pressed both from the play scene and from the menu scene.

Good luck,
Adefemi

Thanks for the review and the suggestions, I really appreciate it!

Mobijet

Apr 18, 2014
Review left!

Hi! I reviewed your app minutes ago under the name: Steven Mah, title: Memorising can be fun!

Please kindly do the same for mine :)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Mobijet.ChaseHimDown

Thank you! To both our successes!:good:

femimobile

Apr 12, 2014
Hi! I reviewed your app minutes ago under the name: Steven Mah, title: Memorising can be fun!

Please kindly do the same for mine :)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Mobijet.ChaseHimDown

Thank you! To both our successes!:good:

Hi, Thanks for reviewing my app. I just reviewed yours. Good luck.

Regards,
Adefemi